Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-11, 02:27 PM  
Nelly G

Thank you all for the very good advise, the links and the support!!I learned a lot from all your messages.

If I eat less my body responses by keeping the weight on so I have to eight small portions during the day but must not do that in the evening.

The advise about enough sleep is thruth with me because if I can sleep longer I lose weight but cannot alway do that because I have to work!.
If it is possible on days I will sleep more.

I will going to mix up my workouts, I like that, also kickboxing/tae bo.
I read in a book to keep me motivated I have to set a goal. On the 19th June there is a sort of running event for pink ribbon in Rotterdam and I choose to run 5km. I do not know much that is in miles. I can train for that on my treadmill.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-11, 03:16 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I will going to mix up my workouts, I like that, also kickboxing/tae bo.
I read in a book to keep me motivated I have to set a goal. On the 19th June there is a sort of running event for pink ribbon in Rotterdam and I choose to run 5km. I do not know much that is in miles. I can train for that on my treadmill.
Sounds like a good goal! 5km is about 3 miles.
Old 02-15-11, 06:06 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

I think it helps a lot to keep track of how many calories you eat every day (and eat the number of calories each day that will help you lose weight at a comfortable pace). I love the "Lose It" app for the Ipod Touch. There are other programs that you can use on the computer. "Lose It" calculates how many calories you should be eating each day. It has a database with calories for many foods, or you can input the calories based on nutrition labels. You can also input your exercises and it will give you a credit for those calories you burned, towards your daily allotment.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
last 10 pounds, last 5 pounds, multiple workouts per day, plateau, sparks, weight loss