Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-04-16, 12:22 PM  
deineira

I think Terri has more content than any other instructor on this site for now. There are some folks I've never heard of, then Gilad, Ilari, Jennifer Galardi and some others I can't remember right now. I signed up and so far I've previewed a few of the ART workouts and they look good. I was a subscriber to the old site, but I have not made the leap to PowHow because that's more than I want to pay. This is a cheap way to dabble. There are some classes that Terri makes available for the general 4.99 price, and others are available if you upgrade to the Terri pass, which is 12.99 per month. I signed up for a trial, and I'll keep it for at least a month or two based on what's available. I will also want to try the Ilaria workouts, and I'll occasionally do a Gilad for old times sake.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-16, 07:12 PM  
MoFirmer

I want to try Terri's workouts. I have heard of her here before but never tried it. Do you have to start with the beginner ones or can you just jump in anywhere. LOL!
Old 05-05-16, 02:17 AM  
deineira

I haven't done the beginner series, as it came after I started doing ART, but I've peeked at several of them. I would start there. ART has some unique moves and concepts, and the beginner series eases you into the practice. I think she created them because there was a need to get new practitioners on board in a more effective way, so they have that goal in mind.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art method, terri walsh