Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-15, 05:01 PM  
Sophb21

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I can't find the combo pack - can you post a link? Thanks

https://ingridromero.com/product/edg...12-combo-pack/

They only have the combo pack as physical copies. I wish they would've sold the digital & physical combo pack for like $10 extra dollars but oh well!
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-15, 12:41 AM  
Crescent Moon
VF Supporter

Download Files

Edge Booty Extreme 2 (Physical + Digital)
Download file 1: CLICK HERE TO STREAM!
Download file 2: DISC 1 - WO1 - Weighted Legs (2.1 GB)
Download file 3: DISC 1 - WO2 - Weighted Upper Body (1.4 GB)
Download file 4: DISC 1 - WO3 - Weighted Glutes (2.3 GB)
Download file 5: DISC 2 - WO1 - Weights+Plyo Legs (2.2 GB)
Download file 6: DISC 2 - WO2 - Weighs+Plyo Upper Body (1.2 GB)
Download file 7: DISC 2 - WO3 - Weights+Plyo Glutes (1.9 GB)
Download file 8: DISC 3 - Peak Week Cardio (1.1 GB)
Download file 9: Edge Booty Extreme 2: PDF Workout Handbook (5.8 MB)

upon ordering you create an account, then you have the option of streaming if you'd rather not download.
Crescent Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-15, 06:41 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Thanks, sharaz and hourosis! Debating this -- seems like a pretty good deal, but I just feel like I do NOT need any more workouts at this point! I have so many that I haven't even tried -- it's ridiculous, really. And then I heard a recent Ben Greenfield fitness podcast (#326, I believe it was) where he answered a girl's (she did sound young) question about what he would recommend for her to look good -- so basically he went through what he thinks is the right amount of workout to do to maintain health and longevity (and be able to continue doing the workouts for the rest of your life). I feel like I want to try his idea for a couple of months and see what happens. But then I think how nice it would be to just follow Ingrid's program and food advice and see what that would do! Ug.......

Sue, did you order? I sort of want to see Mary's clips, too......
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-15, 07:21 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Thanks, sharaz and hourosis! Debating this -- seems like a pretty good deal, but I just feel like I do NOT need any more workouts at this point! I have so many that I haven't even tried -- it's ridiculous, really. And then I heard a recent Ben Greenfield fitness podcast (#326, I believe it was) where he answered a girl's (she did sound young) question about what he would recommend for her to look good -- so basically he went through what he thinks is the right amount of workout to do to maintain health and longevity (and be able to continue doing the workouts for the rest of your life). I feel like I want to try his idea for a couple of months and see what happens. But then I think how nice it would be to just follow Ingrid's program and food advice and see what that would do! Ug.......

Sue, did you order? I sort of want to see Mary's clips, too......
I did cave Beth. The 20% off combo pack did me in.

What did the guy on the podcast suggest?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-15, 07:58 PM  
adrien_73

I just preordered from Mary. I have a hard time sticking to rotations, but since I hit the big 4-0 my body is changing in ways that I am NOT happy with! Previously, I felt that I bulked from heavy lifting but now I feel like I am losing a LOT of my muscle tone. (I am 42 now) I hope sticking to a program like this will bring me back to where I was a few years ago and will suck everything back in again! ;-)
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-15, 08:19 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I did cave Beth. The 20% off combo pack did me in.

What did the guy on the podcast suggest?
It's basically three days of tabata (a four minute one -- not the half hour variety) per week, once a week or once every two weeks do five sets of four minutes of high intensity efforts with four minutes of recovery in between -- so, you're not going all out, because you can't for four minutes, but you are pushing yourself. Then once a week or once every two weeks you also do a session of four sets of 30 second all out sprints — he said it's best done on a bike, for some reason. Full recovery (at least 4 min) in between each set. Then for strength, it's two sessions per week. One is this:
http://journals.lww.com/acsm-healthf...WEIGHT_.5.aspx
and one is a slow and/or heavy session -- he really likes this Doug McGuff's Body by Science program. Oh, and then he says if possible, it's great for blood sugar regulation if you can walk/move 15-20 minutes in the morning in a fasted state, and 15-20 minutes after dinner.

Full podcast can be found here:

http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/...eck-much-more/
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-15, 08:47 AM  
Sharaz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
I just preordered from Mary. I have a hard time sticking to rotations, but since I hit the big 4-0 my body is changing in ways that I am NOT happy with! Previously, I felt that I bulked from heavy lifting but now I feel like I am losing a LOT of my muscle tone. (I am 42 now) I hope sticking to a program like this will bring me back to where I was a few years ago and will suck everything back in again! ;-)
It's on!!! I am starting the rotation on Tuesday

Taking into consideration that the package arrived as scheduled. I sent it to a PO close to the office, so tomorrow I am going to pick it up.
Old 08-03-15, 07:57 PM  
Sharaz

I received my package. The printed guide also was delivered. Everything looks so cute

Tomorrow...

BUSINESS

Boom!!!
Old 08-04-15, 05:57 AM  
Sharaz

Just finished weighted LEGS and ate my post-workout meal. Gotta make it growth!

All I can say is WOW!!! This is what I am talking about 4 supersets. 4 sets per exercises. There is 32 sets in total. Loved every minute!
Old 08-05-15, 10:50 AM  
ellens2

Does anyone know how long the EB2 workouts are? They definitely sound interesting but do to work schedule I like to keep workouts approx 45 min

Tags
booty, edge booty extreme, glutes, ingrid romero, muscle building, muscle definition