Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-15-16, 09:18 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Cathe did film some new dvds

Greg Twombly just posted on Facebook that he just finished editing some dvds for Cathe. So the mystery continues.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-16, 09:26 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Greg Twombly just posted on Facebook that he just finished editing some dvds for Cathe. So the mystery continues.
We posted at same time, lol! I wonder what she filmed. This would be the first time (ever) that she filmed before a presale. I'm excited!

I am starting a 12 week Cathe rotation starting 5/1. I plan on doing her 30 day ICE rotation followed by 30 day HIIT rotation and then the 30 day ICE/HIIT mixed rotation. I have never fully followed a rotation she has made so I'm looking forward to it!

I think Greg let it "slip"....I said something about it on Cathe's site and I think they took it down. OOPS!

Denise,
who is ready for new Cathe workouts!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-16, 10:10 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

I am very curious about this. I hope the DVDs are not for a new expensive gadget.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-16, 05:26 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
We posted at same time, lol! I wonder what she filmed. This would be the first time (ever) that she filmed before a presale. I'm excited!

I am starting a 12 week Cathe rotation starting 5/1. I plan on doing her 30 day ICE rotation followed by 30 day HIIT rotation and then the 30 day ICE/HIIT mixed rotation. I have never fully followed a rotation she has made so I'm looking forward to it!

I think Greg let it "slip"....I said something about it on Cathe's site and I think they took it down. OOPS!

Denise,
who is ready for new Cathe workouts!
I just started the routine you mentioned. Just completed week 1 of ICE - First time doing ICE and really enjoy it.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-16, 05:31 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I just started the routine you mentioned. Just completed week 1 of ICE - First time doing ICE and really enjoy it.
That is great news! Glad you are liking it so far. I want to really push over the 12 weeks. I like the ICE/HIIT workouts but just never followed a rotation, especially hers. I want to fully commit for the 12 weeks!

I think the dvds will have some new "toy". I'm hoping they are strength workouts using the tower that I own. Who am I kidding, I don't care what it is, it is CATHE so I'll be 1st in line!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-16, 12:43 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

YAY!!! I can't wait for more info and to get these DVDs in my hands!

Don't care what they are, I'm in!!!
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-16, 03:55 PM  
alydinva

I am not an optimist. I'm assuming it's NOT a workout, however I hope that I'm incorrect.
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-16, 06:56 PM  
weener
VF Supporter

I hope she says something about these in her newsletter this week.

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
weener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-16, 08:20 AM  
Rhonda

There has been a lot of talk on FB about her doing classes with the total gym. Wonder if this is what she is up to????
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-16, 08:44 AM  
PhyllisG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
There has been a lot of talk on FB about her doing classes with the total gym. Wonder if this is what she is up to????
That's an interesting idea. But I am not buying a Total Gym.
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote