Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-16-16, 04:49 PM  
SquishyMommy

Thumbs up Cassey Ho's PIIT 28

I am really surprised that no one on here has mentioned this yet. Cassey released this ebook plan a few weeks ago. It is a Pilates Intense Interval Training Plan. There is also an accompanying nutrition plan but I didn't get it. I never follow meal plans.

The workouts are all 28 minutes (technically 28 minutes and 40 seconds) and you are to workout 6 days a week.

I am on my 11th workout. I haven't managed 6 days a week, averaging about 4. I haven't changed my eating in any way, and already I have lost 2.7 pounds and inches all over. I haven't measured myself, but I can tell visually there is significant shrinkage. (As a Seinfeld fan I have to giggle when I say "significant shrinkage.")

Anyway, since I am having such fantastic success with this program I thought I would bring it to VF attention. I think people that are fans of Kayla Itsines and/or Zuzka would enjoy these workouts.
Old 03-16-16, 05:05 PM  
sharkee

Jennifer

Do you have a link to where I can find more info

Thanks
Old 03-16-16, 05:10 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I saw her email for that, but assumed that it would be pretty grueling - lots of mountain climbers, etc. Can you tell us about the workouts?

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-16, 05:12 PM  
SquishyMommy

Certainly!

https://www.piit28.com/
Old 03-16-16, 05:39 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

is it paper or are there dvds/filmed workouts? seems like there are filmed workouts but the list of what you get doesn't indicate how you get those.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-16, 05:54 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
is it paper or are there dvds/filmed workouts? seems like there are filmed workouts but the list of what you get doesn't indicate how you get those.
I believe they are filmed workouts and Cassie gives you streaming access. If I recall the streaming access never expires.

Jennifer you mentioned Zuzka in your op. Do you think these have comparable intensity?? Who is Kayla Itsines? Btw congratulations on your results!!!
Old 03-16-16, 06:41 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I'm glad you're such great results! Keep it up!

I just wanted to say that it was mentioned on here a little while back, I think it looks awesome, and I wish she'd put the program on dvd, my internet connection is not the best for streaming.

ETA: http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...d.php?t=214680

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-16, 07:19 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I saw her email for that, but assumed that it would be pretty grueling - lots of mountain climbers, etc. Can you tell us about the workouts?

Carol
I think this is correct. From what I have see. People posting on IG, plus the free PIIT workouts she did for YT, there seems to be quite a bit of impact and lots of burpees/mountain climbers.
Old 03-16-16, 07:28 PM  
Cpan

I love cassey and do a lot of her blogilates workouts, but I find these tough! However, her regular HIIT workouts are difficult for me as I do not like burpees, plank jacks, etc. If you go on her Blogilates channel on YouTube she does have a handful of PIIT workouts on there to give people an idea of what they are like. I watched a live class that Cassey broadcast to kick off the PIIT challenge and these look a lot more intense, but maybe that is because of the longer length.
Cpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-16, 07:37 PM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
It is an ebook, but once you purchase you get access to videos as well. However, Cassey only goes through the moves one time on the video, so you would have to go back to the beginning of the video three more times to complete the entire workout. I used the videos just to make sure I was doing the moves correctly, but now I just have the workouts printed out and in a notebook.

Also, forgot to mention...Cassey added an interval timer to her Blogilates app. It's only $1.99 I think, and I LOVE it! You can enter the name of each move and it shows up on the screen so you always know what move you are supposed to be doing.

Tags
cassey ho, piit, piit 28, pilates