Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-03-20, 02:02 PM  
manleym

I am so VERY THANKFUL for VF and for our sense of community and comradery. I love being connected to my like-minded friends!!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-20, 11:34 PM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

I don't post super often and work has been all-consuming the last year but I still enjoy visiting and reading, with all the camaraderie and focus on home workouts (yep, we're bleeding edge!) With work being so nutty the last 12 months, I haven't had much time to workout at the office gym, so I've focused on getting bike rides into my commuting routine as well as my usual 10,000+ steps per day, but since times have changed, while I still walk to run errands (and drag the kids along) and hike with the family, being able to supplement steps with a floor cardio workout has been great (especially with the unseasonably rainy-but-needed weather here in the SF Bay Area). And of course, lots of upper body weights and yoga too I haven't taken as much to my kettlebell workouts lately because I'm trying to pamper my sometimes-tweaky knee and there can be a dread factor (and I need to save wrist-intensive push-up days for yoga!) Trying to to Denise Beatty's Fitness Fix Intermediate lower body segment once per week to take care of my knees -- love her!
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-20, 10:15 PM  
acey

I agree. It was literally 20 years ago that I picked up a bootleg Taebo studio advanced tape off a NYC street. Shortly thereafter I discovered VF and now I have too many workout videos to even bother quantifying. Now I work from home in Long Beach, CA and my home workouts, which were always precious, are now *vital*. I have the weights, the resistance bands, the step, the Pilates ring. I have VHS tapes that will never be, I think, available online. Worked out to Firm Fat-Blasting Cardio just a couple hours ago.

Thanks for this community.

Tags
vf love