Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-20, 08:23 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Got a good night's sleep in except for something that got Gus excited about 2 am - I let him out and he came back without anything to tell me... Another sunny day here, but a bit cooler than yesterday. I did get the porch cover strung up without too much swearing . Today planning on walking Gus, doing more work outside fixing my bench swing and getting that set up - squirrels partied on it this winter as that's where I had my bird feeders and several wooden pieces have detached. It's kind of sad to see my calendar and just about everything is crossed off...

Laura, I've got some people trying to volunteer at WRC to fill in on our sparse Fridays, but I've got to get them screened before giving them access... I should dig up some hand sanitizer I have gotten from various promotions - little vials that attach to keychains. I don't know if I already tossed them years ago...

Dede, the fabric mask helps a little, but it's not a virus 100% blocker. It's hard to tell when sun porch work is good nowadays. I'm dealing with that tying to figure out driveway replacement vs hip replacement.

Paula, the liquor stores should still be open and carry alcohol at high percentages - isn't there a 95% alcohol out there? Lots of the liquor distilleries are now making hand sanitizer.

Waves to all (from >6 foot distance!)!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote