Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-18, 09:10 PM  
Taiga

Freeze or Melt?

A touch of irony in the competing titles but any thoughts on Cathe's ICE vs Dasha Libin's KB Kickboxing Meltdown Series ? My main goal is fun.

I have heard Dasha does not talk relentlessly in this one. I traded all of her other series because of the constant talking so maybe i'm overly optimistic. ICE has excellent reviews but I'm worried it will have too much cardio. My body prefers weights but can tolerate low level/steady cardio. Any thoughts?
Old 04-13-18, 08:57 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Ha! And I thought you were asking about HDB's Melt. I know nothing of Dasha's -- this is the first I've heard, so sorry..... I can't help but I liked what you did with the title.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-18, 11:11 AM  
slockhart

I don't have the KB Kickboxing meltdown series, but I just recently purchased both the Scorcher Series and the Scorcher Series 2.0, and I love them both!! I'm quite obsessed with kettlebells now. I love how it works your core and actually the whole body, core, butt, inner thighs, shoulders. Its so fun to do something different!!
Stacey
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-18, 11:14 AM  
Taiga

Thanks, Bee! I went off to look at HDM after you mentioned his Melt LOL I think Vfer's have their own version of attention deficit

I really liked HDM but kept having tech difficulties (even with the downloads) so I abandoned him and returned to dvds. I'll likely revisit him when my tech system comes into this century.
Old 04-13-18, 11:20 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by slockhart View Post
I don't have the KB Kickboxing meltdown series, but I just recently purchased both the Scorcher Series and the Scorcher Series 2.0, and I love them both!! I'm quite obsessed with kettlebells now. I love how it works your core and actually the whole body, core, butt, inner thighs, shoulders. Its so fun to do something different!!
Stacey
I liked the exercises in those series but Dasha drove me crazy with nonstop chatter. If she ever got together with the Dreambody ladies, I'm sure they could do a great Alvin and the Chipmunks version of an exercise dvd

I still have hopes for the Meltdown series because others have reported that she can't talk as relentlessly while she is on her own and exercising hard I agree about kettlebells giving a great workout!