Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-25-20, 10:31 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~JULY 2020~*Everyone Welcome!*

July 2020

RECOVERY WEEK (CONT'D)

1 - Level Up (Cross Train) Really a good one!
2 - Level Up (Detox) I swear I sweat just as much during this yoga class as any metabolic class!!
3 - Rest (out of town)
4 - Rest (out of town--lots of walking, though). I was hesitant to go out of town b/c of Covid, but we went to an area where Covid's numbers are lower, everything is open and where masks weren't mandatory in most places. (We wore ours anyway).
5 - Mow Max/Yard Work 1.5 hours

6 - Yvette Bachman Moderate Intensity Cardio/Weights/Core Circuits (34 min.); 30 min. of Weight Work; stretch Yvette's newest and filmed at her pool...Yvette's limits were tested as the heat was fierce...this one was the perfect intensity for me coming off a recovery week! I did add on a 30 min. workout of 3 sets of 12 reps for chest/triceps/back to make it total body. Her music sure stinks now!! :/ I may have to mute her and play my own--it'd be easy to follow along without her cues. It felt good to get back to it today but I have to say I feel so much less achy after my recovery week and I lost 2# (after a terrible eating weekend, to boot!)
7 - 3.38 mile walk pushing the stroller; Michelle Goldstein's (Yin Yoga Deep Stretch Yoga-40 min.)
8 - Yoga30For30 (Gentle); Heather Robertson 15 min. Booty Band Workout for Strong Glutes
9 - Cathe Live Ramped Up Total Body #281 (56 min.); TM Incline Intervals - 2 miles; stretch Loved the format of this Live - 7 UB weighted exercises/7 LB weighted exercises, then repeat with another round of 7 UB/7 LB all different exercises and mixing in core. Uses stability ball, gliders, 5's-25 weights (me), & resistance band. Lots of equipment but a fun one! Will be purchasing - it had just the right amount of oomph and right amount of rest when wanting something a little easier. Watched another episode on Prime while walking on TM in the cool...
10- AngieFitness TV (30 min. Cardio/Sculpt BOSU Ball Style); Michelle's Yin Yoga Angie's class was a great little low impact step BOSU workout which turned into some great toning with the BOSU held overhead and to your sides for working the core a lot. I was really sweating esp. during the 2nd half of the workout. I was curious to know how much my BOSU weighs, as I have a regular sized BOSU ball, so I weighed it - 13.6#. That thing got heavy holding it above my head so much! I enjoyed this one.
11- 1.5 mile walk (garage saling); Five Parks Yoga (Yoga for Intense Times - 47 min.) I didn't find anything for me at the garage sales but found a lot of stuff for the baby, LOL! First time in, literally, 15-20? YEARS that I didn't have a sale...I'll just have more junk next year, I guess!

12- Cathe Live Cardio Circuit Challenge Express #66 (38 min.); 15 min. stretch This was a new one to me and even though it is super short, it kicked my butt!! It reminded me of a Yvette - mostly cardio bursts with weighted shoulders and biceps mostly, LOL. Ends with a sit up/push up combo. So sweaty!!! This worked me a little harder than I was anticipating on a Sunday morning, haha.
13- 4.67 mile walk strolling the baby; Five Parks Yoga (Love For Your Legs - 18 min.) I knew it'd be a long walk, as the baby's eyes were closing when I was buckling her in the stroller, LOL. She had a long weekend of camping outdoors/swimming, so I took advantage of her tiredness, and the weather cooperated, as it was super cool in the morning. (She took 2 more naps later! Got a lot done today).
14- KCM 30 MTF Strong & Lean (Kickbox & DB Intervals Premix - 40 min.); Workout 1 (Weights); Stretch; Mow Max (1.5 hours) I had a weak moment and bought Kelly's w/o from Mary's sale. This premix combined the k/b workout & weights as a circuit. I have a feeling I will like this premix the best on this dvd. I found some of the k/b combos awkward and didn't flow very well, so not sure I'll do Workout 2 often, but the R backgrounder (not sure of her name, as I've never seen her before), really gets behind those punches and her power shines through! She saved the workout for me, as I followed her the most. That said, I didn't think this premix had enough weight work (& reps) for me...i.e. the lower body had 3? exercises. And one of the back exercises I found awkward as well...in sumo squat, doing back rows...I just stood with my feet together and did regular rows. I didn't try the Bonus Ext. premix but not much for lower body there either. The 40 min. premix wasn't bad, and esp. as a compliment weight workout w/ some cardio; just some exercises I needed to switch up (per usual for me with KCM). I am anxious to try the Strong & Lean Intervals 55 min. premix, though, to see if I will feel totally worked without adding on. (I didn't preview it to see what was omitted for the 40 min. premix, but assuming it was some barbell moves and maybe some k/b combos?). Also, I didn't like that she doesn't mention her weight loads....I used 12's mostly and a 25# BB. My band I started with, I had to switch it out to a more resilient band for the shoulder work. I didn't take to the band for the inner thigh work (you step side to side with the band around your feet), so I used my FW band instead. But I DID really like the band work for the triceps...sitting on your bench, you wrap the band around your feet and do kick backs...never seen that seated before!
15 - Rest day (thought I'd get to the grocery stores early today).
16 - Cathe Live Burn Sets: Back, Chest, & Shoulders #302 (48 min.); stretch This weight workout is a little slower paced with 10-12 rep range for Back, Chest, then Shoulders. I was glad it wasn't an hour, as it sort of dragged for me but still a very good workout.
17 - AngieFitnessTV Power Walk (14 min.); Level Up (Vitality) Angie's walk was fun with variety than just marching and a good w/u for Vitality. I've done this yoga class the most so far of LU...just superb! Love that Extended Arm Camel pose!! I always need to add on Happy Baby right before Shavasana, though, for more of a back release. Travis just can't be beat!
18 - Cathe Live Burn Sets: Bi's & Tri's #304 (39 min.); 2.4 miles of TM Incline intervals; Stretch I did the "partner" w/o to the other Burn Sets and even though this one is shorter, it gave me another dragging effect but I know it's mostly due to Cathe being alone in her studio (my issue, not hers!). It is a very good workout but I just take more to her metabolic classes and with class participants. I wanted a better calorie burn (hardly cleared 200, but they were almost all in the fat burning zone, so that's good), so added on the TM workout. After that, I had a 449 cal burn with the incline work of 6-15 range. My hamstrings/butt are feeling it hours later!

19- Turbo Jam (20 min. workout); Winsor B&T w/ Sculpting Band; stretch Found both of these at Good Will the other day. I didn't realize till this morning that the TJ Punch Kick & Jam case had the wrong DVD in it! Oh well, good thing I loved the 20 min. w/o back in the day, it is really fun! Now I'll have to go back and try and find the intended DVD (in the wrong case, LOL). Tried the B&T workout that uses a band (there wasn't one included)...I'll have to figure out which band of mine works best as I was trying 3! I love that this w/o includes bridge work at the end and also more stretching. I think this one may be a little easier than the original since there aren't as many reps. I hope to get more consistent again with Winsor B&T...kind of gotten away from it.
20- X-10 (w/u); Heather Robertson No Repeat Full Body HiiT Workout with Weights (34 min.); PHA 3 (Extended Lying Stretch); Mow Max/Yard Work (1.5 hours) LOVED this Heather workout!! It's mostly low impact - maybe 1 or 2 high impact moves and uses weights for strength combination moves. VERY SWEATY!! It may very well be my favorite Heather workout--bookmarked! My HR was in the fat burning mode for 31 min. (almost the whole workout....gotta love that!)
21- KCM Strength & Stamina (Step Bonus as a w/u; Combined Burnout Premix--mix of Workout 1 & 2 - no swings=53 min.; stretch) I have never tried this step bonus---it is a BLAST!!! Great little step cardio as a w/u before her workout. First time for that as well as the Combined Burnout Premix... Great total body workout esp. adding on the step bonus and including the leg blasts. My arms are fried from all the supersets! I'm so glad I chose to do more on this workout and discovered the step bonus--so fun!!
22- Five Parks Yoga (Balance, Strength & Stretch For Your Legs - 41 min.) A great flow with all the above...just what I needed!
23- AngieFitnessTV (35 min. Metabolic Madness); 2.0 mile TM Incline Intervals (3-15 Inclines); 20 min. stretch LOVED Angie's workout!! A very good one when wanting a metabolic workout without any cardio (just the cardio effect from UB/LB combination moves!). I used 5's-12's (mostly 10's) for my weights. Bookmarked as one of her best! I watched 2 more episodes on Prime while doing the TM...got interested in the 2nd episode so kept walking (and stretching)! 600+ calories when all said and done.
24- AngieFitnessTV (30 min. Kickboxing/Step/5 Intervals....Workout); Heather Robertson (Full Body Stretch) This workout is SUPER fun!! It uses the step for the kickboxing moves and during the kick segment, I inserted arms as they just seem to fit in there. It is 30 min., not much of a warm up, and no c/d stretch, so it is 30 min. total. I used my weighted gloves and a 6" step, and 10#'s. Not one of her toughest, but the intensity was just what I wanted today and I really enjoyed it. Angie is quirky enough that she is just endearing, but can I say that she had a tad too much makeup on today? LOL I guess I'm just not used to seeing women with lipstick on these days. And as always, her top choice is bright red! (I think she's toned it down since June '16!) I've been loving her workouts though when this heat is just not allowing my usual energy levels.
25- 3 mile walk; Mow Max/Yard Work (1.5 hrs) I can’t believe I had to mow again this week. The grass is so green for the end of July!! So fortunate for all the rain this month.//Thought I’d check out Good Will today, and not only did I find a TJ Punch, Kick & Jam, it was in shrink wrap, LOL! Now, hopefully, I’ll actually do the workout!

26- AngieFitnessTV (20 min. w/o Stretch - Mobility/Flexibility) This uses a pilates magic circle ring and was a great stretch for lower and upper body. She includes IT band stretches and neck stretches too.
27- KCM 30 MTF Strong & Lean (55 min. Strong & Lean Premix (Combined Workouts); Stretch) LOVED this premix and felt I got a great workout! I used DB's & tubing only...really enjoyed this premix as it seemed to make the workout fly by. I did use both arms for the chest flyes and used 5's, 12's, & 15's, green tubing and a FW band for the tube walks. The baby slept for the entire time and long enough for my check-in. Kelly's cueing has a lot to be desired, as sometimes she points to what we're supposed to do and felt like it was Christi T cueing in Pure Spice! haha But it seemed a little easier to catch onto this time around and I enjoyed it. 318 cal burn
28- 2 mile TM incline intervals; Michelle's Yin Yoga Had an early morning hair appt., so this is all I could get myself to do afterward (while watching Prime, of course!).
29- Cathe Live Low Impact Step Bootcamp #195; Stretch Six rounds of low impact step, legs, UB & core. I loved the format of this Live and used a 4" step (my knees were complaining from the TM incline work yesterday), and used 8's and 10's. A very fun one to revisit.
30- AngieFitnessTV (Cardio Kickboxing Zone (30 min.); AngieFT (BOSU Ball Cardio Balance Challenge-no w/u)=15 min.); Turbo Jam Punch Kick & Jam (10 min.); Yvette Bachman Cardio Kickboxing BOSU Workout (30 min of 60 min.); Stretch Started out really ho-hum with my workouts today...I was using weighted gloves with both Angie's workouts but the first one didn't get my HR up much at all. Her BOSU workout was fun and had a little higher caloric burn even though I sometimes had trouble getting my feet and arms to comply to not fall off the BOSU while getting in all the steps! Kind of like rubbing your tummy and head at the same time, LOL! She even has trouble with a few combinations, so I didn't feel so bad. Thought I'd at least try TJ again since I was throwing around the idea of acquiring Turbo Fire again. Um, well, I guess I won't! After doing Angie's slowwww controlled punches, kicks, etc., this one seemed frantic as heck and Joni O'd it after 10 min. I think I'm sold on the in-between pace of k/b...like Body Combat, Yvette & Cathe where you can get behind the punches while keeping your form spot on and put your all into it. Finally got my mojo going after all these and decided I wanted a fun Yvette BOSU workout and did this one which I deem one of most fun ones! Eighty five min. later, I had a blast and it saved my pathetic calorie burn! Great total body workout!!
31- Cathe Live Metabolic 300 Live #300 (48 min.); stretch; Mow Max/Yard Work (1.5 hours) I was procrastinating doing this one since I thought it was going to be a lot tougher and included more cardio! Just 6 min. of cardio at the end, otherwise it's an all weighted metabolic workout that usually has 10 reps for each exercise (and most of those are only 5 reps per side). I matched Cathe's weights on most but went heavier on a few. I used my rebounder for the jacks and kept going during the snowboards - no rests...I love those! :0) I am purchasing this one for an easier, fun Live in my library...gotta have those too and think it won't have that dread factor for me that cardio lately seems to have!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 10:34 AM  
Luv2WO

Here! Yay!

1. PBL Spring Into Summer Shapely Legs, Spring Into Summer Powerhouse workout, TBL Strength and Stress Relief Upper Body Tone
2. TBL Buns and Guns 3, Essentrics Express Leg Toning, BB Daily Dance Stretch
3. Barre3 Lift, 30 min walk
4. Barre3 Studio Balance
5. Barre3 Wisdom
6. Barre3 Length, BB Hip and Thigh Extensions, Ballerina Inner Thighs
7. Barre3 Twist, BB Hip and Thigh Workout, PBL 5 min more stretch
8. Barre3 Ballet Sculpt
9. TBL Buns and Guns 3, PBL Redefine Your Outline - out of town
10. Rest Day - out of town
11. BB Hip and Thigh Extensions, Ballerina Inner Thighs, PBL Travel Fit Standing Routine, Standing Stretch, TBL Pilates for Pelvic Floor
12. TBL Pilates with a Purpose - Classic Pilates Flow, PBL Spring Into Summer Leg Sculpt, 5 Min More Stretch with Band
13. TBL Back, Hips and Booty, PBL Everyday Essentials Classic Abs, New Zealand Leg Workout, Essentrics Relaxation workout with Amanda
14. TBL Full Body Strength, PBL Trim and Slim Lower Body, BB Mat Stretch
15. TBL 5 Day Jumpstart - Day 5 Full Body, Winsor Buns and Thighs
16. TBL Buns and Guns 3, PBL 5 Min More Abs Magic Circle
17. TBL 5 Day Jumpstart - Day 4 Stretch and Release, Bonus Pilates with Weights, Winsor Buns and Thighs, PBL 5 Min More Stretch
18. PBL Burn and Firm with the Band, 5 Min More Legs with Band, Jackie's Essentrics Class
19. PBL Weightless Arm workout, Graceful Flow Stretching Routine
20. PBL Leg Firming Workout with Ankle Weights, Everyday Essentials Classic Abs, TBL Gentle Morning Pilates Routine
21. TBL Buns and Guns, Essentrics Gail live workout, 30 min walk, PBL Central Park Stretch
22. TBL Pilates with a Purpose Day 2 Lengthen and Strengthen, PBL Yellowstone Tone Upper Body, Essentrics Gail live workout
23. TBL Buns and Guns 3, PBL Lakeside Lower Body, 20 min walk, BB Classic Inner Thigh, Hip and Thigh Extensions, PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
24. PBL Spring Into Summer Abs, Butt and Thighs, Hip Releasing Stretch, TBL Side Lying Pilates workout, 20 min walk
25. Essentrics Waist Toning with Gail, PBL New You Side Lying Leg workout
26. Essentrics Butt and Thigh Thinner, PBL Badlands Butt, 30 min walk, PBL Flexibility: Complete Body
27. Ballet Beautiful Intro to Plie and Tendu, Body Recharge Plie Port de Bras, Ballerina Arms & Back, Ballet Core, Ballerina Legs: Lengthen and Tone, Hip Stretch
28. BB Five Minute Abs, First Position Plie Burn, Second Position Plie Burn, Attitude Booty Lift, Swan Arms The Classic
29. BB Bridal Core, Bikini Workout - Inner Thigh Blast, Five Minute Outer Thigh, BB Body - Legs, TBL Pilates with a Purpose Total Body Tone, Essentrics SIM Upper Body and Hips Stretch
30. TBL Shoulders, Arms and Back, BB Ballet Core Blast, Essentrics Beginner - Floor workout.
31. TBL Buns and Guns 3, Essentrics Express Leg Toning
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 10:46 AM  
donnamp

July - halfway through 2020!

1 - Jessica - WS 1.0 - Total Body Training, Yoga w/ Kassandra - 30 Day Morning Yoga Day 4- Neck and Shoulder tension
2 - Leslie - "Blue" Mile, Jessica WS 3.0 - Pilates & Yoga
3- Jessica Smith - Barre Fitness - Cardio & Floor Barre sections; Gentle Yoga - Shoulders & Arms; Chest & Back
4 - Jessica Smith - 5 Mile Walk DVD - Premix 3 Power Miles; Gentle Yoga - Hips & Knees, Full Body
5 - Trifecta Pilates - Dynamic Workout; Ellen - Kick Butt
6- Leslie/Nick - Run-Walk-Lift 20 min workout; Trifecta Pilates - Standing Pilates, Jessica Valent Pilates - Pilates for Scoliosis
7 - Trifecta Pilates - Freedom Flow, 1 Mile - Bonus Burn Walk Party, Jessica Valent Pilates - Seated Arm workout; 20 Min TM walk - listening to Pahla B's 31 Day Challenge Day 1
8 - "Leslie" - Walk-Run-Lift 30 min workout, Trifecta Pilates - 20 Min Bosu Flow; 30 min TM walk - listening to Pahla B - let's run/fitness matters podcast
9 - Ellen -Skinny Sculpt; Pahla B 25 Min Power Walk, Jessica V - Pilates for PMS
10 - Pahla B - Day 16/31 Day Program (Strength) Jessica V - Lift those Buns Pilates; 5 Min Shoulders; Pahla B - Day 10 (walk/run for steps), JV - 5 min outer thigh workout
11 - Leslie/Nick - Walk-Run-Lift 40 min workout; Trifecta Pilates - Foundational Flow; Yoga w/ Adriene - Yoga for Transitions
12 - Pahla B - 25 Min Weight Loss Low Impact Cardio & Weights, Ellen - Quick Tone; Yoga w/ Kassandra 30 Day Morning Yoga Challenge Day 1, outdoor walk, Ellen Sunset Stretch
13 - Ellen - Core Cardio; Yoga w/ Kassandra - 30 Day Morning Yoga Challenge Day 2; Pilates & Yoga w Katja - 7 Day Challenge Day 1; Leslie Walk 15 - Walk Concert, outdoor walk
14 - Ellen - Fat Burning Fusion, Yoga w/ Kassandra - 30 Day Morning Yoga Challenge Day 3; Leslie Walk 15 - Walk Concert (Family walk), outdoor walk
15 - Ellen - Yoga Tone, Pilates & Yoga w/ Katja - Day 2 of 7 Day Challenge, Pahla B Podcast on Emotional Eating (TM walk), outdoor walk
16 - Pahla B - Low Impact Cardio & Dumbbell Strength workout; 10 min standing stretch; TM walk - Pahla Podcast (what is your workout doing for you); outdoor walk
17 - Ellen/Natalie - Powerful Presence
18 - Michelle Dozois - Prevention - Walk Your Way Slim; Robin Long - TBL - Strength & Stress Relief Challenge Day 1
19 - Pahla B - 25 Min Low Impact Weight Loss Workout w/ Weights; JV Pilates - Barre w/ Small Ball; Robin Long-TBL - Strength & Stress Relief Challenge Day 2
20 - Pahla B - Low Impact No Repeat MetCon w/ Dumbbells; Robin Long/TBL - Strength & Stress Relief Challenge Day 3
21 - Pahla B - Cardio Stretch Full Body Workout, Trifecta Pilates - Ease into Strength
22 - Pahla B -Strength workout w/ Dumbbells for Women Over 50, Trifecta Pilates - Posture & Plank workout; TM walk (20 min), Trifecta Pilates - Seated Yoga/Pilates Fusion
23 - Pahla B - 25 Min Low Impact Power Walk, Trifecta Pilates - "Control" (22 min); Pahla B - Recovery day walk; TBL - Strength & Stress Relief Challenge Day 4
24 - Pahla B- 31 Day Challenge, Day 28, Trifecta Pilates - Looped Resistance Band Workout; TM walk while listening to Pahla B's podcast about running an ultra marathon
25 - Pahla B - Let's Run Podcast - What I eat (40 min) - TM walk; Pahla B Hot 100 Day 99 - Yoga Stretch
26 - Pahla B - Standing Strength Workout for Sciatica; Trifecta Pilates - Circle Strength workout
27 - Pahla B - Knee Friendly Cardio & Knee Strengthening Exercises, Jessica Valent - Cardio Pilates; 20 Min TM walk - Pahla B podcast on beginning a running program
28 - Jessica Valent - arms & abs, arm workout w/ light weights, standing weight combo # 1
29 - Pahla B - Total Body Low Impact Workout; Jessica V - Booty Burner & 10 Min Pilates Abs; Jessica V - Chair Workout; Outdoor walk
30 - Pahla B - Day 23 of 31 Day Challenge, Jessica V - Pilates for Hip Pain; 30 min TM walk, Yoga w/ Adriene - Yoga for Runners
31 - Jessica Valent - Stronger Bones Osteoporosis Workout; CS 730
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 11:31 AM  
tangerine

Favorite workouts this month:

1. Barlates Ankle Weight Back and Front of Thigh - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMrdU6gWZI
2. Barlates Target 15 Standing Abs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqvRg_CTvF4
3. Barlates Express Mat Glute Bridge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmoD1nPBNDo
4. Barlates Target 20 glutes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzf9x8TtYTc)

[keeping a list since I try so many I will lose track!]

**July**

July 1 - Barlates Fit in 5 Outer Thighs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz9ap7u4wj0) +
Barlates Target 10 Glutes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPsHRulM8tk)
+ Barlates Target 10 Quads (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNezycaGUm8) (36 mins) Linda can really work those muscles, so much shaking!!

July 2 - HasFit HIIT with Weights + Standing Abs workout (35m, 210 cal)

July 3 - Rest day

July 4 - Bodyfit by Amy 32 minute dumbbell workout (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x27pQEly0y8) - I always enjoy Amy's workouts except there is usually a fair amount of downtime while she explains the next exercise - I just try to keep going during those bits. This one was good, had a combination of full-range and isometric holds - will have to revisit. (32m)

July 5 - Holly Perkins 10 minute arms (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9r8vDDDtsM) + Barlates Target 10 Outer Thigh with ankle weights (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UChCzzY17c) - this Barlates routine is AWESOME!! and so time-efficient.

July 6 - Barlates Target 20 Inner Thighs with ankle weights (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUP4nuvp0M4) - tough tough tough but moves along very quickly! + Barlates Express Mat Glute Bridge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmoD1nPBNDo - glute burnout in 10 mins (or less...) - Linda says at the end to do it twice if you aren't burnt out and also 'you can do this workout with weights if you want to make it harder. I'd like to see you try. ' (36 mins)

July 7 - 25 mins HasFit HIIT for people who get bored (172 cals) + Barlates Ankle Weights Front of Thigh/Back of Thigh (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMrdU6gWZI) - my legs were already worked over from the Hasfit so this was super tough, I skipped a bunch of sets. I think my legs are going to be fried tomorrow.

July 8 - Grocery shopping day, no workout

July 9 - Barlates Beginner Loop Abs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQ7JByPnw8) - I hated this workout. But that's not the workout's fault, I just hate working my abs in isolation lying down (obliques ok but not upper or lower), it always gives me a tension headache and a tight neck. The loop seemed to aggravate my knees somehow too. So I tried but I will pass on this one next time. I tried the first bit of her Abs with ANkle weights and I liked that one much better, will try that one next. Or move onto her seated abs. Or just stick with standing abs, which are my preferred method (but probably not as effective )

July 10- Barlates Ankle Weight Abs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BKHh6Ye_v8) - liked this one much better than loop! I like the creative angles to work the obliques. + Barlates Inner Thigh Fit in Five (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN1SXEEL3d0) - unlikely to repeat this one, Linda moves a little too fast. Still feel like my inner thighs got a nice workout.

July 11 - Barlates Target 20 Thighs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix5lkw8E2zI) - love this one + Barlates Target 10 Glutes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPsHRulM8tk) + Astrid Maguire ARm Toning (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XJr4-6JZU4) + Andrea Orbeck 10 min arms (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pcaD3wInqM) (about 45 mins total)

July 12 - Pahla B Hot 100 Stackable Cardio Toning (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXRe829ZtsM) - this is my favorite of Pahla's, it gets HR up quickly and I find Pahla too chatty in her longer workouts so this was perfect + short stretches on my own (12m, 91 cals)

July 13 - Barlates Target 20 Glutes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzf9x8TtYTc) - awesome workout, lots of traditional moves (fire hydrants, kickbacks, straight leg glute raises etc.) not as challenging as some of her others but moves quickly and I feel it in my glutes + Barlates Mix and Match Abs 40/20 - this is a "non-youtube" workout I bought from Linda's sale this week. It uses a small ball between the thighs to intensify the moves. I only did the first 10 minutes today. I loved it! Hoping to get back to it again this week. There is a preview on youtube here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1m5z2Pukm0).

July 14 - Barlates Target 10 Arms (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFI2tS2ZYl0) - love this, such a great one to use as an add-on too! + Lauren Hefez Standing Abs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zg1DPOosYw) - didn't like that one, seemed to bother my back and knees.

July 15 - Barlates Ankle Weights Inner Thigh (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdAjsARDkE) - skipped some reps, my inner thighs have trouble going for 30 mins straight + Barlates Target 10 Outer Thighs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UChCzzY17c_ - love this workout, so quick and effective. I think all the Target 10s are awesome, just have to pause when Linda sets up on the other side so I have a moment to breathe and change over instead of her rapid pace (understandable since she only has 10 mins) + some long stretches on my own

July 16 -Barlates Mix and Match Abs 60/10 - another one that I bought from Linda's sale this week. I lasted 6 minutes of all-plank work before moving on. I have weak abs so I'm hoping these will help strengthen them, Linda works abs from many different angles (and hardly any crunches/sit ups!) + Barlates Front of Thigh Back of Thigh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMrdU6gWZI - feeling my hamstrings getting stronger but this one is still TOUGH
I also love Linda's sense of humor - at one point in yesterday's workout she says "Next move, we're going to lie down....luxury..." in a wry way.

July 17 - 30 minute walk on local park trail
(nice to get outside, there were some people around but everyone was distancing well) + Barlates Target 15 Standing Abs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqvRg_CTvF4) - absolutely AMAZING workout, it was everything I expected the Lauren Hefez one to be and it didn't tweak my back. A+ must remember this one!

July 18 - Barlates Shape up Mostly Mat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKGre7M-ryo) - first 15 mins only, this one is tough but I loved it!! Will have to revisit + Barlates Target 10 Outer Thigh with ankle weights+ Barlates Express Mat Glute Bridge (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmoD1nPBNDo) (35 mins)

July 19 - Barlates Target 15 Upper Body (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYXEeaJNGIo) + Barlates Target 15 Arms (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Ath57ZvWE) - on this second one I had to up my weights to higher than Linda's...I think I must have done the exercises wrong or Linda was having an off day - how is this even possible?? Some interesting moves in these two workouts, I liked both, will see tomorrow if I have DOMS. I certainly do have DOMS in my glutes from yesterday and that glute bridge burnout! (30 mins)

July 20 - Barlates Target 20 Inner Thigh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUP4nuvp0M4 (20 mins)
Not really feeling DOMS in my arms today, so not sure about those Arm workouts from yesterday. I'll try upping my weights if I try them again.

July 21 - Barlates Target 10 Abs
(with a step) [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJLiTvbsTuM] - decent workout, bit short and the ball seemed pointless, it was so hard to hold it in place that I skipped it and still felt it in my abs. Followed by 5 mins of Barlates seated abs before I stopped before I tweaked my back. (15 mins)

Managed to squeeze in another one after dinner - Barlates Target 10 arms [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFI2tS2ZYl0&t=505s] - used slightly heavier weights and felt it more this time yay! (10m)

July 22 -Classical Stretch Rebalance your connective tissue, Miranda's cuing is just as...quirky as ever and she says 'fascia' about 10,668 times in this workout - managed to do the first 15 mins before I had to go get my car inspection done (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWgGgRLp94) + later I did Barre3 Total Body in 10 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMyZNnGJljw) - got bored in the last few mins, swapped in some Callanetics moves instead, probably more effective anyway...

July 23 - Barlates Abs with Ankle Weights (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BKHh6Ye_v8) - skipped a few reps here and there but did most of it. Then I did 15 mins of Linda's Endurance 70 sculpt (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxlwfGYmR40) which was the standing portion - I'll have to try the other ones, I liked it...then I did her Target 10 Back which was okay but not as good as I expected and then I thought I was done but youtube threw Barlates Standing Abs with a Resistance Band (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1opTe5xQd8) at me and I can't resist Standing Abs so I did it. I wanted to skip the band because I didn't want to tie it in a knot but then decided to try by just holding the ends in my hand without knotting and it worked fine. And wow this was an AWESOME workout, the band really makes a difference. My abs are really going to be sore tomorrow with all this ab work... (65 min)

July 24 -
Feeling pretty beat up today - Barlates Target 10 Outer Thighs Ankle Weight (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UChCzzY17c)

July 25 - 'Active Recovery' day - I did Barlates Fusion Flow Mat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k21p1SoUj4o) - nice dynamic stretch, took it slow and easy and did some extra stretches instead of the down dog at the end. This was my first time trying Linda's 'dynamic/fusion' workouts and I enjoyed it! It's a nice change from all the targeted work.

July 26 - Rest day

July 27 - Barlates Total 20 Dynamic Fusion (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-D1Q5nZDIw&t=696s) first 15 mins as a warm up + Barlates Target 10 Outer Thighs + Barlates Target 20 Inner Thighs (total 45 mins)

July 28 - Barlates Mix and Match Abs 40/20 - this is one I bought in Linda's sale, it has 40 seconds of large ROM followed by small pulses for 20 seconds. The pace is pretty hectic and she does mention that at the end. + Barlates Target 10 Quads (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNezycaGUm8) - I DO NOT like the band in this workout, it hurts the feet and ankles of the anchoring leg - I need to remember to replace with ankle weight or the long band, I did that last time, forgot this time. + Barlates Mat Express Abs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X40Pq1z4ap0) Those side planks are killer, skipped some sets, next time I need to remember to do them on my knees. I LOVED the C-curve work that was the second half after the side planks - Need to revisit. (~45m)

July 29 - Felt tight and sore from yesterday's session so I decided to do a stretch fusion - Barlates Fusion Flow Dynamic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D806rn9F3hI) - nice stretch, all standing, felt nice and loose after. Mainly stretches the obliques, IT Band, hamstrings, inner thighs. (25m)

July 30 - Barlates Quiet Quarantine Mat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHFiPw0zgWI) - this is one of Linda's longer workouts, about an hour long, all done on the mat. Uses dumbbells for most of the moves but I subbed ankle weights for the lower body moves. Starts with some very creative arm moves and C curve work and upper body and then the usual lower body inner and outer thigh raises and ends with glute isolations that I haven't seen from Linda before. Could use some more hamstring work but there is a little at at the end. Core was worked nicely. (55m)

July 31 -Barlates Target 20 Glutes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzf9x8TtYTc) I LOVE this workout, it's so awesome, so many traditional moves but sequenced so well. Then I started Barlates Standing Barre Arms (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKb7qvsY8MU) but then youtube threw so many mid-roll ads at me (4 of them in about 15 mins) that I gave up and ended it early. This is apparently a new 'feature' that youtube has turned on for all videos over 10mins and every content creator has to go and turn it off manually on each video. I hope Linda will do that, I can't workout with skipping ads every few minutes but what a lot of work to have to do for each video sheesh. (~40mins)
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 12:08 PM  
CharM

Last year, I did "No Buy July", so I'll do it again. Last night, I forgot we were already in July, and I accidentally bought something (Chris Freytag Get Your Body Back for just over $5 on Ebay) so I'll start today.
I'm also back to doing "new to me" workouts since it seems like I have more than I thought!
TT - Toning Transformation
GYBB - Get Your Body Back
FBB - Flat Belly Barre
F50 - Flipping 50

1. rest
2. Flat Belly Barre - it's very new to me, as it just came in the mail the other day (purchased w/4 other dvds in a lot) Total Body - I'm not sure how I feel about this, I'll have to do it again, following the advanced modifier, but I LOVE that Suzanne has different levels. I followed this with another ntm - 1 mile from Leslie's 5 Really Big Miles (also part of the ebay lot).
3. Leslie - two REALLY BIG miles. I had to do this later than normal because I had a morning dental appointment which means I don't exercise or eat breakfast. I'm always afraid I'll gag and barf on the dentist or assistant, so I keep my stomach empty. haha
4. Flipping 50 - Strength - I did two of the 20 minute workouts, Energy (?) and Power, and wow, these are flipping challenging. I didn't preview these, so I didn't know that there's exercise overlap, which means that some of my muscles are going to be more sore than others. Exercises in EB include supersets of: chest press, pullovers, wide squats, shoulder press, bicep curls variations, triceps variations, hip raise w/feet on stability ball (then pull ins), you do 3 sets of most or all. We're also supposed to do 15 or 16 reps, but sometimes she goes over by 5+. Power exercises include: chest press, wide squat, pullovers, shoulder press, side lunges, reverse lunges, renegade rows, pushups. I think I'll enjoy Circuit the most, since you do a whole round of exercises before repeating.
5. Leslie, F50 Cardio Boxing - warm up, Leslie mile, Flipping 50 - 10 minute lower and 10 minute combo. Her cuing is bad in these, too, and she took a break during one of the videos! It's only 10 minutes!! You don't need a break. I kept going. So now I've done all the workouts on this disc and aside from the cuing, they're not so bad, and they get my heart rate up. So I'll keep this disc for now. Popped Leslie back in for her cool down walk and stretch, about 9 minutes.
6. Flat Belly Barre, Leslie - FBB Classic Barre. My hamstrings felt like they were going to cramp. I like this workout and the stretch at the end. I finished w/ Leslie 5 Really Big Miles, the 2 miles w/the band. I've officially done the entire disc, so I can scratch it off my virgin list.
7. Dancing Fool ... or so I tried. I started with Jazzercise Burlesque 20 minute which is totally fun and then I popped in Sweat Unlimited 30 Minute rock, pop, and drop. I hadn't done this in forever, so I'd forgotten that it's not really dance but dance inspired. The warm up was a little dancey but for the workout, you're doing lunges or jumps or whatever, and you're moving your arms around to make it feel like you're dancing, but no, you're not. It wasn't fun. I skipped most of the "drop" part, which started out with burpees. I couldn't help but think, there's no burpees in dancing! (there's no crying in baseball.) I'll do some more of the workouts on the disc before I decide to keep or donate. Or keep, but make note that it's NOT dancing.
FOUND THIS FROM JUNE 2018: "26. Sara Haley Sweat Unlimited - Cardio. I didn't care for this. At all. I wanted to Joni O. it, decided not to, wanted to again at the halfway point, but I must be part mule because I just had to stick with it. I've been exercising since 2003, and the Joni O. is the one move I just can't bring myself to do."
8. (ntm) 2 Week Turnaround Strength - Another virgin off my list! I couldn't sleep, so I got up a little earlier and did the entire disc. (51 minutes) I like Chris Freytag and her workouts, although I don't do them very often. But I'll be seeing more of her, since my last July purchase, Get Your Body Back, just arrived today so I'll try the cardio workouts tomorrow. (Side note: it was sealed. I love when that happens.)
9. (ntm)Get Your Body Back - All 3 cardio workouts plus the yoga/stretch. Four days ago I said, "and she took a break during one of the videos! It's only 10 minutes!! You don't need a break." May I take that back? You CAN need a break for a 10 minute workout. haha Chris gives you a short warm-up and then we did high impact for like 4 minutes or so, while I was watching the clock wondering if she planned to kill me. I was relieved when we got a "break" by doing other exercises but still moving quickly. Next time I'll need a real warm-up, or start off with the Tabata workout, which has some low impact, easier moves. (4 of 10 done)
10. GYBB - Total, Glutes, and Arms. I assumed these workouts would make me sweat, so I did a proper warm-up this time. Glutes was tough because I used 15s , there were very short "breaks", and we didn't get to put the weights down for a while. I had trouble holding on, which would explain my forearm soreness as I type this the next day. Arms has combination moves so you work other parts as well. Next time I'll do this one as the second workout and finish with Glutes. (7 of 10 done)
11. BJ Sandwich - It was great to see good ol' Leslie for a one mile walk. I then thought of doing a 10 Minute Torcher (BG Gaddour) so see how it compares to GYBB - the one I chose was different. It was called Sweat Tsunami, misnomer, it was barely a ripple. But I didn't hate it, since it did force me to really hold everything in tightly while "running" the arms. I finished with another Leslie mile.
12. nothing
13.(both ntm) Flat Belly Barre, F50 - FBB Barre Blast - I don't know what to make of these workouts. I like that they're short, but even following the advanced level, they don't feel too challenging. I did, however, get some DOMS after the first two, so it's doing something. Flipping 50: Mobility & Stability - I did the 20 minute (?) lower back workout, the last two minutes I skipped since she said, "do this if you can't do plank," after we'd just done plank.
14.WoW Strength, Bootcamp Boogie - Walk off Weight - I did both the Total Body and Core, which means I can scratch off another from my virgin pile. This workout has some combination moves, which I didn't remember, so I grabbed 10s and hoped for the best. The squat/curl/press combo got my heart rate up! There's also a static lunge w/shoulder press, and side lunge with "C" movement of arms. I don't remember what else, but 10, 12, and 15 would be good next time. The core workout had plank variations, exercises in C-curve, swimming, etc. I liked both workouts. Bootcamp Boogie Express 3, about 16 minutes.
15. KettleWorx Ignite - a cardio workout. It was tough for me, I must be getting weak. (A previous JTW post shows that I did this and then 5 minutes of another before I gave out and finished with a 1 mile Leslie.) Because I'm a creature of habit, I did a 1 mile Leslie today, too. ha
16. no real workout, 37 minute walk while car was getting it's one year service check-up
17. (ntm) Toning Transformation Power Sculpt and (5 min) Belly Burn, and 20 minute Leslie. I also did a "grocery walk" again, and I'm sure I've said this before, but it always seems like a good idea before, but bad idea while I'm walking home carrying groceries, this time wearing a mask because I didn't want to touch it. It was hot and sweaty.
18. weeding in the morning, then afternoon dance party with Channa D TechnoDad
19. TT Tighten and Tone Basics, GYBB Glutes, 1 mile Leslie - These TT workouts aren't too challenging, but she moves fast sometimes so I either have to slow down or use really, really light weights. For today's workout, I used 8s, sometimes dropping one weight to keep up (she used 5s, I think), for T-Fly and triceps, I dropped to 5s on set 2. small vent: What's the point of chapters when a chapter starts or ends in the middle of an exercise? These are like that. Why bother? For GYBB, I used 8s, doing biceps curls while rear and curtsy lunges. This got my heart rate up!
20.Look Better Naked Cardio, 1 Leslie mile - this title makes me cringe. Jessica leads this sweaty workout with one of the Beach Babes in the back. There are high impact moves and squat thrusts, but those are done at a slower pace so I can do the 12 with no problem. My Fitbit shows that my heart rate got as high as 164, but I didn't even feel it. (thankfully! I hate feeling breathless)
21.TT Fat Burning Fix - 1 minute cardio followed by 2 weight moves which I think are also a minute each. I used 5s and that was plenty, except for the the last lunge w/row move, which I barely felt. I'll have to remember to go heavy next time. I did the stretch segment on the same disc, "Tension Tamer", and oh my god, it made me want to go back to sleep. It was relaxing. But instead, I got back up and did the other stretch on Disc 1 "Full Body Recharge". I should stretch more than I do, but I somehow always avoid it.
22. nothing - grocery shopping, which we've decided counts as a workout. lol
23. Flipping 50 Strength Circuit - 10 exercises done 3 times, she changes things up in the second or 3rd round; for biceps she does regular curls (fast!) 15s, hammer (12s), then a palms up, arms forward biceps move (argh, can't think of what they're called) 5s These workouts have no cool downs, so I popped in Cathe's Afterburn. Then I tried half of Leah's Bariatric fitness Standing Mobility 1, which was perfect to get in some more hip and ankle stretching/movement.
24. Leslie 2 miles, F50 Core - leslie 5 mile fat burning walk. F50 Core: Standing, this is under 4 minutes! It's two moves w/15 reps each. That's it. What a ripoff! Wait, I paid under $2 for the set, so I can't complain. haha Then I did Beginner, which is about 13 minutes. I checked the rest and the intermediate is 9 minutes, while advanced is 11. Then there's a "food" chapter that's 16 minutes, where she talks about what food to buy and then starts cooking. WTH?!
25. (ntm) Melt it Off - Cardio Sculpt & Burn - This was nothing special, but it made me use a medicine ball I hadn't used in 10 years or so. I also had to use a smaller ball since I didn't have a lighter med ball, but it worked. I can't see myself doing this workout again. This dvd was one of the $2.50 ebay finds, so no big loss, but I will try the others before deciding whether or not to keep it.
26. 2 mile Leslie
27. Look Better Naked - Strength - I hadn't done this in years and I see why. I don't like the rear lunge/cross chop, diagonal lunge w/fly, single leg squat then bicep curl, squat w/ v-raise. Liked: chest fly w/ legs at 90 degrees, side lunge w/lateral raise, and abs, but I don't like it enough to keep, so this dvd is now in my donate bag. I also did Leslie's Lower Body Blast and Upper Body Blast, 10 minutes each
28. 2 Leslie Miles - The first was actually Kamilah leading, but still considered a Leslie walk since she owns it, the second was a heart healthy walk from this year, where Leslie mentioned that she was about to turn 59 the following week. I've always wondered how old she was. Oh, and my glutes are sore from yesterday's LBN workout, so I might keep it after all.
29. nothing
30. (ntm) Leah Sarago Bariatric Rx - Lower 2 and Upper 2. These are a bit more traditional than lower 1 and upper 1. For lower you have sumo squats, static lunges, single leg deadlift, single leg squat with opposite leg side lift, with or without weight (I used one 15, can go heavier), calf raises. For upper, there are a couple of sets of planks (wall or chair, I used floor), triceps pushups (same), up and across "punch" with 5s, bicep curls w/upper body turned a little, arm straight out, to work core (i've no idea how to accurately describe it), rows w/kickbacks (I used 5s, can't go too much heavier b/c of static hold and then pulses), single leg back and shoulder flys, etc. In both workouts, she tells you to do 8 reps, but they're actually 9-12 and in one case, 16 on one side, so I had to pause on the second side to be even.
31.(ntm) Melt it Off - High Calorie Melt - This is 59 minutes, which includes an 8 minute warm up, a 20 minute (or thereabout) circuit done twice, and 11 minutes core on the floor. Then you have a 4 minute cool down, which brings it up to over an hour! I haven't done more than an hour in, well I can't say when! 10 years or more? If you give it your all, you can get a good burn doing just one round, which ends at the 29 minute mark. I didn't give it my all, since I knew it was long (didn't know at the time that we'd repeat all the moves), but I was still sweaty at the end. I liked this more than I did the sculpt workout.

Finished entire disc:
Flipping 50 Cardio Boxing
Leslie 5 Really Big Miles
Prevention 2 Week Turnaround Strength
Prevention Flat Belly Barre
Prevention Walk off Weight: Strength (although I'd done 2 workouts last month)
Prevention The Toning Transformation (2 workouts were done a few months ago)
Flipping 50 Strength
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 12:11 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 12:44 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

~~~ JULY ~~~

I am in the process of positive change (Louise Hay)

1 - Lee Holden Challenge day 2; total body premix from KCM Weights; 6,139 steps.

2 - Trudie Styler Strengthen & Restore vinyasa practice; 5,218 steps.

3 - Nothing formal; 3,096 steps.

4 - Power cleaning and walk at beach; 6,924 steps.

5 - Walk at beach; 6,499 steps.

6 - Winsor 20 Minute Workout before having an in-office procedure on my finger; 4,137 steps.

7 - Rest day.

8 - Another rest day.

9 - Nothing formal but got back to the office; 4,326 steps.

10 - Got cracking with some housework then a nice beach walk; 4,811 steps.

11 - Cleaning; beach walk; 5,326 steps.

12 - Abs & Back Care program from Kathy Smith's Rejuvenation; beach walk; 5,166 steps.

13 - Nothing formal; 5,736 steps.

14 - Nothing formal; 4,331 steps.

15 - Nothing formal; 5,585 steps.

16 - A serious PT session with all the props and Felicia Tomasko Setting the System yin yoga (Glo); 3,794 steps.

17 - Power cleaning; rest breaks with back stretches; 3,892 steps.

18 - Gardening cleanup and rest breaks; 5,064 steps.

19 - I forget! Not much; 4,494 steps.

20 - Nothing formal, too darn hot to even think; 4,070 steps.

21 - Thorough PT session and Unplugged 1924; 5,053 steps.

22 - Yoga class at work; 6,210 steps.

23 - Kathy Smith Rejuvenation Upper Body; Winsor Power Sculpting Buns & Thighs; 5,313 steps.

24 - Nothing formal; 4,320 steps.

25 - Too hot; 3,680 steps.

26 - Too hot; 2,737 steps.

27 - Margaret Richard Beauty to the Bone 1-A, upper body; a little PT; 5,734 steps.

28 - Beauty to the Bone workout 2; my own yoga hip openers; 4,225 steps.

29 - Ellen's WW Walking Kit, 10 minute walk; inversion; 5,136 steps.

30 - Raviana Bliss Hips; 4,668 steps.

31 - Nothing formal; 3,916 steps.

JULY WRAPUP:

5 of 10 . . . Yoga - Hatha, Yin, Restorative
2 of 4 . . . . Kundalini
5 of 5 . . . . Pilates
1 of 3 . . . . KCM
2 of 2 . . . . Ellen Barrett
1 of 3 . . . . Kathy Smith
0 of 3 . . . . Jane Fonda
0 of 2 . . . . Lee Holden
4 of 4 . . . . Wildcards (all Margaret Richard)
4 of 12 . . . Walks
1 of 2 . . . . Dump It, Stow It or Keep It (Skylar Meyers, keeping)

30 of 50 ... actually not so bad considering the heat wave.

ONWARD!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 12:53 PM  
shoegoddess

here

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 01:11 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

July - Juillet - Julio - Shichi-gatsu

29- Ripped in 30: Week 4.
30- Monchang Fitness: Core Fit.

01- Zumba Beginners: Let's Dance!
02- Ripped in 30: Week 4 + PGX: Replenish.
03- Rest.
04- BodyBall: Slim + Audrey Kraff: Deep Full Body Stretch.
05- Rest.
06- Lift and Shred: Workout 1 + Audrey Kraff: Deep Full Body Stretch.
07- Rest.
08- Zumba Beginners: Let's Dance! + Zumba Fix: Ab-Stravaganza + Si6: Slim & Limber.
09- Shred it with Weights: Workout 1.
10- Kickbox Fastfix: Workout 3 + Si6: Slim & Limber.
11- 13. Nada. Headache (dolor de cabeza).
14- Lift and Shred: Workout 1 + Si6: Slim & Limber.
15- 5 Boosted Miles: Miles 1 & 2 + ThunderBell: Core.
16- TheRack: Into The Zone + Ripped Abs + DIY Stretch (15 min.).
17- 5 Boosted Miles: Miles 3 & 4 + DIY Stretch (5 min.).
18- Lift and Shred: Workout 2 + DIY Stretch (10 min.).
19- 26 Recovery week.
27- 5 Boosted Miles: Miles 4 & 5.
28- M+MWB: Fun Wall (32 min.).
29- M+MWB: Advanced Wall (32 min.).
30- Rest.
31- 6WTTS: Interval Mix.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 05:37 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

July!

1 Walk - 40 minutes (while listening to Day 1 of 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50; Pilates Nest - Shoulders, Abs & Glutes Towel Workout - 30 minutes
2 Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 2 - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - 10 Minute Pilates for Legs - 10 minutes
3 Pahla B - Strength & Cardio for Women Over 50 - 26 minutes; Pilates Nest - Feel Good Pilates - 30 minutes
4 Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates By Lisa - Gentle Low Back Pain Tutorial - 24 minutes & Upper Back Stretch Routine - 12 minutes; Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 10 - 20 minutes
5 Walk - 25 minutes; Pahla B - Body Confidence Over 50 - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Lower Back Pain Relief - 10 minutes
6 Pahla B - Pain Free Cardio - 30 minutes
7 Pahla B - Mood Busting Walking with Weights - 30 minutes
8 Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 3 - 25 minutes & Foam Roller Basics - Hips & Glutes - 8 minutes
9 Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 4 - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - Empower & Thrive Pilates - 12 minutes
10 Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 5 - 22 minutes; Pilates Nest - Happy Hips & Blissful Back - 30 minutes
11 Walk - 40 minutes; Barre 3 - Strength Conditioning with Marrisa 7/8/20 - 30 minutes; Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 6 - 23 minutes
12 Suzanne Bowen Fitness - Lower Body Barre - 33 minutes & Active/Relax Stretch - 15 minutes; Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 7 - 20 minutes & Full Body Floor Stretching - 20 minutes
13 SBF - Feel Good Arms & Cardio - 20 minutes; Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 8 - 22 minutes; Cathe - Stretch from Slim & Trim - 5 minutes
14 SBF - Cardio Interval - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Strengthen & Stretch Band Pilates - 18 minutes
15 SBF - Warmup & Arm Target with no Planks - 16 minutes; Pilates Nest - Short & Sweet Pilates - 15 minutes; Walk - 30 minutes
16 SBF - Classic Barre Class - 39 minutes
17 SBF - Basic Barre Class - 52 minutes
18 Walk - 35 minutes; SBF - Stretch - 19 minutes
19 SBF - Cardio Interval 2 - 22 minutes; Pahla B - Strength & Balance Over 50 - 28 minutes
20 SBF - Feel Good Arms & Cardio - 20 minutes; Walk - 15 minutes
21 Unplanned Rest Day
22 SBF - Barre HIIT Circuit - 39 minutes
23 Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 9 - 20 minutes; Pilates Nest - Sculpt & Sweat with Weights - 16 minutes
24 Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 10 - 22 minutes; GHUTV - Upper Body Strength for Beginners - 10 minutes; Pilates Nest - Sculpt & Sweat with Weights - 16 minutes
25 Cathe - Cardio Party - Timesaver #3 - 23 minutes
26 Jessica Smith - Metabolism Booster: Upper Body Circuit Walk - 35 minutes & 10 Minute Quick Walk Mix - Stretch - 10 minutes
27 Pahla B - Active Aging - Total Body Low Impact Workout - 24 minutes; Pilates Nest - Lower Body Love - 17 minutes
28 Walk - 25 minutes; Pahla B - Lean & Toned Over 50 - 24 minutes; Pilates Nest - Energy & Harmony - 17 minutes
29 Walk - 20 minutes; Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 11 - 24 minutes; Pilates Nest - Strength & Balance - 18 minutes
30 Walk - 25 minutes; Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 12 - 22 minutes
31 Walk - 20 minutes; Pahla B - 31 Day Challenge - Weight Loss for Women Over 50 - Day 13 - 24 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts