Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-26-20, 10:30 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just the Workouts~JUNE 2020~*Everyone Welcome!*

June 2020

Doing my own thing again this month.

1 - Five Parks Yoga 75 min. Everything Flow & Twist Yoga Class (Live); 3.13 mile walk; stretch Another AWESOME Live class filmed during Erin's most recent retreat in Costa Rica. Another highly recommendation! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I22nrwtUH0E Great balance work and wonderful flow; the baby woke at 55 min. mark, so I finished it out with her playing on her mat beside me. Later, took a walk pushing her in the stroller...once again, she slept for the duration. I'm really spoiled watching this GOOD baby - I know they can't all be like her!
2 - Cathe Live PHA Barbell (58 min.); Stretch Max #3 This one alternates LB & UB exercises like every PHA workout and uses a barbell. Clerkin, I felt the same way about this class...it was ok; I don't particularly like barbell workouts either and this one seemed lonnggg to me. May just be that I much prefer Cathe's metabolic workouts (as well as her class with her...it's official....yes, I realize I just like Cathe's vibe/personality better when her class is behind her - bad form and all)!!
3 - Yvette Bachman All Out Step & Band Workout (58 min.); add'l stretch This class was fun! It's filmed poolside and uses a step at 6", and is a basic step workout for half of the class but also a good one when you don't want to think much! At around 30 min., she adds band work for shoulders. My bands aren't resilient enough for shoulder work, so I just did all pull-downs changing up my hand placement until the floor work in which I used a band, but my exercises worked my back more so than shoulders b/c of the tension. This one can definitely be stopped at 30 min. when wanting a shorter cardio session and not wanting the toning add-on which I will probably do next time.
4 - Cathe Live Power Legs #274 (47 min.); add'l stretch; Mow Max/Yard Work 1.5 hours LOVE! This class rivals Rapid Fire Legs & Core for me (which I love!!) and has more cardio in it. It also uses the FW band (mostly for cardio moves), but no stability ball, and I think I even like this one a little better. I used my rebounder (w/ loop on) for those many jumping jacks and jumps, but otherwise, cardio is very doable on floor. I used 10's, 12's, 15's, 20, 30 weights - as it is easy to go heavier in this nice-paced workout but still being metabolic. I was a sweaty mess when done! It's really total body since you're using weights (to hold for LB) as well as the arms just held out to the side a lot. I'll be purchasing this one!!
5 - 3.20 mile walk strolling the baby; Winsor B&T
6 - Five Parks Yoga Lower Back & Hip Stretch & Strengthen Yoga Class (39 min.); 3.5 hours working in DS's flower beds Loved this yoga class for awesome hip openers and strengtheners and it totally flew by! How can there be sooo many weeds in such a little area of flower beds? But he sure has beautiful flowers (once the weeds were pulled, LOL).

7 - Five Parks Yoga Lower Back & Hip Stretch & Strengthen Yoga Class (39 min.); 1 hour working in DS's flower beds, 1 hour helping clean his condo I loved this yoga class so much that I did it again! My hips feel so loose afterward. Finished up DS's beds and planted some perennials in bare spots. Now we're done! I helped clean his patio furniture, which led to cleaning his patio sliding door, which led to vacuuming, which led to cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen! (I found out later that he cleaned the windows!)...a kid after my own heart!
8 - 3.28 mile walk; Five Parks Yoga 12 min. Low Back Stress Release Nice short little stretch after my walk.
9 - Cathe Live Total Body Band & Glide #117 (52 min.); LITE Body Weight & Bands (TS #5 - Standing exercises + Pyramid Pump Triceps - no w/u) This was a good one to surprise your muscles with bands and gliders and Cathe gets creative--esp. with the gliders. Loved the core work using the gliders. I had time to do an add-on, so I thought I'd try this premix of LITE BW&B which I did really like. It provided me with a little more tricep work and a higher calorie burn. I think I prefer the DVD version for band work (love the FW exercises), but the Live class was done in 2016, so Cathe got even more creative since then!
10- Yvette Bachman Bootcamp Bodyweight HiiT (60 min.); stretch; 1.5 hours of yard work at parents Just LOVE this Yvette class! Bootcamp style: cardio/weights/core throughout than a 15 min. segment that is all :20/:10 HiiT work. I skipped the added partner core work at the end since I got enough core throughout the whole class and I was running out of time. It is such a fabulous, fun, endurance workout and has great music..had a blast this morning! Per my usual Wednesday chores, I got groceries for parents and I just got done with their yard work before the pop-up shower...yay! I also trimmed one bush that the lawn care peeps don't do. Nice and cool today to do yard work!
11- 3 mile walk; Five Parks Yoga Power Flow with Advanced Balance Yoga Class (20 min.); Five Parks Yoga 15 Min. Post Workout Deep Stretch Yoga Class; 4.5 hours Mow Max/Yard work Wow, the Power Flow is short & quick but really packs a punch in 20 min. with TONS of balance poses. Good Stuff! Added on a stretch to help stretch me out more...there are other classes of hers that I enjoy more...some of the stretches she chose didn't feel good for my knees. Beautiful, beautiful day!! I mowed, trimmed bushes, trimmed a perennial (which took about 30 min. alone - so tedious!), pulled weeds, blew off driveway/patio, etc....Perfect sunny weather and I didn't want to come in!!
12- BBL (Sculpt); Michelle's Yin Yoga I needed something easier today and this worked well. I used my stretchie band in place of weights. This was the week for band work!
13- "Rest" day (putting it in quotes via Dorothy) But I did clean my house and cleaned the windows outside (inside windows were still clean except for a couple where my kitty likes to sit on & press his nose against), LOL.

14- Five Parks Yoga (Seated & Supine Twists Yoga Class - 28 min.); 1.5 hours mowing neighbor's yard Enjoyed this yoga class that had lots of twists. I mowed the neighbor's yard who are due back on Tuesday (they didn't ask me to, I just thought it'd be nice....also feeding their kitty).
15- Five Parks Yoga (Yoga For Intense Times=47 min.); 3.26 mile walk strolling the baby
16- Cathe Live Low Impact Cardio Muscle #292 (49 min.); add'l stretch I love Cathe's description for this class: "This is an awesome overall low impact cardio muscle conditioning workout with great calorie burn benefits too". I concur! Some of those combination moves really spiked my HR and you can make it as easy or hard as you like....today I probably made it a little easier by using lighter weights (only up to 12's). I think all the functional fitness work the last couple weeks is starting to catch up with me! She does talk a lot in this, though, and takes many breaks....at the end when we were supposed to do push-ups, I think I had 15 done before she even starts! I wanted to be done, LOL! (But I was doing regular p/u's instead of release push-ups). Overall, I thought it was fun...I need some classes on days when I don't feel like jumping and is a fantastic conditioning class, so I will be purchasing this one too!!
17- Yvette Bachman Cardio Kickboxing Killer Step Workout (59 min.); Michelle's Yin Yoga Loved this class - step at 6" with k/b moves and step cardio...fun stuff!! Straight shot cardio for 43 min. and I'm shocked I hung in there with no water breaks! :0) The 2nd half is more step cardio with KB snatches and other shoulder exercises...be warned: LOTS of ads in the 2nd half which was really annoying. I usually skipped thru them until I was laying on my step during the core work...I think I got a jillion reps in when the ad came on....but then realized I'm done(!) and got up and skipped thru it. Good thing, as the ad was SUPER long!! I think I liked this class b/c it has a lot of kicks which she sometimes omits, but in the future, I'll probably stop at the 43 min. mark after most of the cardio is done (and that was plenty!). Not enough reps for toning purposes after that, IMO, and not much floor core work either. But it's a great endurance class that works total body, legs, & core throughout! <3
18- 3.11 mile walk; a pilates class on YT - 20 min. (Can't remember the title); YT WFH Posture Workout (15 min.) This stretch is filmed on a farm with chickens cackling in the background, LOL. ASAS made mention to it and I enjoyed what I did but had to cut it short to be somewhere.
19- Five Parks Yoga (Balance, Strength, & Stretch For Your Legs - Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class - 41 min.); Mow Max/Yard Work (1.5 hours - later) Really liked this class with a little bit of everything. If you can't tell, I'm on a FPYoga kick right now! :0) Mow Max was HOT out there - had to take my parents to an appt., so I didn't get out there too early. At least with all this yard work, I'm getting a nice tan!
20- Cathe Live All In Upper Body #276 (50 min.); stretch; Cathe Live Legs & Core On the Floor #291 (55 min.) This one was great and sailed right by! The set-ups for each set starts off a tad too fast but she slowed down as the class progressed. It uses DB's, med. resistance tube, and a step (as a bench); I used 5's, 12's, 15's, and a 25 (for one-arm rows & pull-overs). I like how it has very little repetition and really burns out each upper body muscle! I just love Cathe in this one....so much fun! And Big Al is in the class--woo hoo!! I will be purchasing this one....good stuff! Thought I'd add on #291 since it was all done on floor and looked easy. NOT! Quad killer!! Talk about opposite type classes - one just sailed by and one was so dread-inducing for me...At least I'm off the hook in purchasing this one as it is too pilates-like for my tastes!

21- UY Yin Just not a fan of this one...knees were not liking it, so I have to modify practically the whole class. :/ I had to pick a DVD, as our internet was out for 12 hours today...just love Comcast. NOT!
22- Cathe Live Double Cardio HiiT Compound #269 "Six fast rounds consisting of double shots of HiiT moves followed by 2 compound weight training exercises". Yes, I totally LOVED this format--just a great metabolic class!!! Uses a step (for step cardio and as a bench), 8-15#'s. Very Sweaty!!! It's only 38 min., but it DOES kick butt!!! (I didn't jump up onto my 8" step with 2 feet and I got on my rebounder for a couple of the cardio moves, but I really enjoyed most of the exercises in this and my HR was up there for most!). Another Purchase! Come on, 30% sale!!!! The baby woke up right as I was finished cooling down....perfect timing!! She was not a good napper today. :/ Of course, I didn’t have her stroller as it was threatening rain all day. Just being in the stroller for 5 min., is a sure-fire way for her to sleep!
23- 2.10 mile walk; Five Parks Yoga (Love For Your Legs Yoga Stretching Class - 22 min.) Wasn't feeling so great on my walk today....the humidity was way down - a lovely morning, so it wasn't the heat. Not sure what was up, as I'm feeling fine now hours later. Of course, I just got home from shopping which always puts me in a good mood, so this wasn't a true test, LOL. TJMaxx is back!!!! Yay, as well as Kohl’s!!
24- Cathe Live Lower Body Confusion #203; Michelle's Yin Yoga The cardio blasts focus on legs mixed with weighted lower body exercises working the muscles differently all the way thru. She ends with some barre work using a chair just to mix things up more. I am sore today (the 25th) but know it's due to doing something different - (the barre work) since I never do it. :0) I will say my knees don't feel great today. And all around, I have been feeling exhausted lately and think I'm due for some rest days!
25- Cathe Live Cardio Muscle Fusion #249; stretch; Mow Max/Yard Work later This class mixes cardio blasts with steady paced metabolic & isolated exercises that use lighter weights. It was a good one to pick since my energy level is down... last beautiful day before the 90* week....I'm going to rest outside after my work is done and read my book. :0) I've been running around all week it seemed.
26- 4.00 mile walk strolling the baby; Five Parks Yoga (Complete Your Day The Right Way Yoga Class - 28 min.) I got out there before it got so hot - it was a nice breezy morning, and I took it slower so I went farther today. It's funny....all my neighbors are asking me who this baby is!! ;0)
27- YT Light Hand Weight Low Impact Cardio Crush (Angie Fitness TV - 15 min. - sans stretch); Jari's Slim & Lean (UB only=35 min.); Angie's Standing Core Exercises (10 min.); UB stretch 2lazy4gym had reviewed Angie's Low Imp. Cardio workout and since I'm trying to take it easier for a few days, I thought I'd try it. Jen did this workout as a "finisher" after a weight workout using a vest/weighted belt. I used it as a warm up before Jari's workout and thought it was perfect for that since you're using really light weights with cardio walking exercises and I don't get much out of Jari's warm ups. I wanted to add some standing core work, and this workout was good too, although, being used to Jari's subdued personality in S&L, Angie's high energy personality was a bit too much, LOL, so I muted her for that one and listened to my own music. I hadn't done Jari's workout in FOREVER and skipping the lower body/abs/stretch it didn't seem to drag for me and provided me with great UB work which I was wanting. (I used 8's and 10's and with all those reps it really creates a major fry session!). Angie's core workout was awesome for balance focus as well as core focus and I really enjoyed these two classes. I might have to try more of her classes next week.

RECOVERY WEEK
28- Rest
29- Yoga30For30 (Backbends; Even Flow) Backbends felt so great, I was wanting more, so I did Even Flow too.
30- Angie Fitness TV (Small Band Lower Body Workout - 15 min.); Quick Power Walk 1 mile (20 min.); Five Parks Yoga Neck & Shoulder Tension Release (22 min.) I held 2# weights for the Power Walk & really worked up a sweat. I wanted something I could do upstairs and barefoot while the baby slept...

I tallied up my minutes for this month and no wonder I've been feeling beat up-- this month was the most so far this year. I've been feeling so good this week during my recovery week!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 10:46 AM  
Luv2WO

Yay! Summer!

1. BB Ballet Core, Classic Inner Thigh, Lean Hips and Outer Thighs, Classic Bridge, Weighted Swan Arms
2. TBL Target Toning, PBL Yellowstone Tone Upper Body, Sculpt and Firm Leg Workout
3. TBL Gentle Morning Pilates, PBL Dream Body Workout, Everyday Essentials Arms with Weights, 5 Min More Stretch, 30 min walk
4. TBL 25 Min Tone workout, PBL Spring Into Summer Side Slimmer
5. PBL Spring Into Summer Abs, Butt and Thighs, No More Tight Hips
6. TBL 21 DOP Legs, PBL New You Side Lying Leg Workout, Strong and Defined Core, 30 min walk
7. TBL 21 DOP Abs, PBL Badlands Butt, Ultimate Flexibility Hip Stretch, 30 Min walk, Essentrics PM Stretch
8. TBL Full Body Barre workout, Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor
9. Callanetics CD Level 1, Ballet Beautiful Bridal Posture, 30 min walk
10. Callanetics CD Level 1, TBL 21DOP Upper Body, PBL Butt Blaster, Arm Sculptor workout
11. PBL Complete Body Firming Workout, Toned in 10 Flexibility, 30 min walk, PBL 5 Min More Stretch
12. Ballet Beautiful Sculpt and Burn Cardio DVD, PBL Lower Back stretch Routine
13. Ballet Beautiful Cardio Fat Burn DVD, 20 min walk
14. Ballet Beautiful Hip and Thigh Extensions, Mat Stretch, 15 min walk
15. Ballet Beautiful Total Body Classic Workout, Hip Stretch
16. Ballet Beautiful Daily Dance Floor Barre, Sugarplum on the Mat, Classic Swan Arms, 30 min walk, Daily Dance Stretch
17. Ballet Beautiful Total Ballerina Core, Cardio Barre Jump, Stress Buster Toning, Hip and Thigh workout, Classic Bridge, 30 min walk, Hip Stretch
18. Ballet Beautiful Elongate and Tone:Thighs and Butt, Ballet Core Blast, Supermodel Inner Thigh, Cardio Barre, TBL Back + Hip Release, PBL 5 min More Stretch with Band
19. TBL 25-Minute Tone, Pilates at Your Desk, 30 min walk
20. PBL Lower Body Blast, Fit in 15 Abs, 30 min walk, PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
21. TBL Exercise Band Toning Workout, Bonus 15 Min Pilates Ring Workout, 30 min walk, PBL Slimming Stretch
22. TBL Pilates-Inspired Hiit Workout, Barre3 Lean, 30 min walk, PBL Strong and Defined Leg Workout, Essentrics PM Stretch
23. TBL Buns and Guns 2, PBL Amazing Arms: Total Toning, 5 Min More Stretch
24. PBL New You Butt Firmer Workout, Adore Your Core: Obliques, Essentrics Quad Stretch, 2 mile hike
25. TBL 25- Minute Tone, Essentrics SIM Core and Legs, TBL Upper Back and Neck Release and Unwind Relaxation
26. TBL Bonus: Pilates Weights, PBL Spring Into Summer Back, Butt and Triceps, Fast and Firm Upper Body, Detox Stretch, 30 min walk
27. Barre3 Length, PBL Spring Into Summer Leg Sculpt
28. TBL Towel Workout, PBL New You Full Body with Weights, PBL Flexibilty Complete Body
29. PBL Spring Into Summer Core Heat, Pilates Sculpt Leg Workout, 30 min walk, BB Hip Stretch
30. Barre3 Balance, PBL Trim It Down Leg Workout, 30 min walk, BB Mat Stretch
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 11:14 AM  
tangerine

June 1 - 20 minutes arm toning + VMO strenghtening exercises (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcTYXWStIM4) - these are realllly helping right now!
June 2 - VMO exercises + triceps/chest toning
June 3 - Rest day (besides walking around a supermarket for 45 mins)
June 4 - VMO exercises + Barlates Blitz Inner Thigh Pilates Inner Thighs Workout 5 Best Inner Thigh Exercises + Hasfit 20 minute workout
June 5 - Jessica Smith Lower Body workout for Bad Knees [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NespzPV_1uc] + 10 mins of Pahla B cardio + knee exercises

June 6 - knee exercises + Qigong for chest tightness/anxiety - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZDCslmNHRI - I'm not particularly anxious but this had mostly upper body moves and chest is always tight due to the computer so decided to try this one. It was awesome, and I love this instructor, such a calm voice, good instructions, beautiful scenery and nice suggested visualizations. First time doing Qigong though so I'm no expert but I feel great after doing it! This routine worked on the area around the Heart chakra.

June 7 - VCR Day postponed - can't do any long workouts right now! 15 mins of Pahla B HIIT/Tabata cardio including this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXRe829ZtsM - still trying to figure out if I like Pahla...there is not one second of 'dead air' in her videos and she can be OTT giggly at times... (15 m, 106 cals) followed by 20 minutes of floorwork and knee exercises.

June 8 - Richard Simmons Disco Sweat stopped halfway. I never realized how joint friendly Richard's workouts are, even keeping knees much lower got a great workout. (35m, 268 cals)
June 9 - 10 mins of Body Project Cardio Starter 4 - bothered my knees so cut it short + HASFIT 20 minute low impact HIIT (30m, 235cal)
June 10 - Rest day
June 11 - Knee exercises and floorwork

June 12 - Richard Simmons Dance your Pants off (30 mins, stopped partway) - Richard actually cues well in this workout! He's not a great cuer at the best of times but I found him much better than in the 60s and 80s blast off workouts. And always a fun time and a good workout. (30m, 254cal)

June 13 -30 minutes upper (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc2bmb8yQ34 from Barre Centric - awesome!) and lower body toning (30m, 153cal)
June 14 - Rest day

June 15
- Latin Fusion 6 minutes as warmup + Pahla B 10min stackable cardio toning (www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1pBn7fO0qc) - really liked this one! kept the HR high and Pahla was not too chatty, it moved right along + barre thighs + knee exercises (30 min, 226cal)

June 16 - 20 mins Gentle Vinyasa Flow + Barlates Ankle weights Front and Back of Thigh (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMrdU6gWZI) - this one is amazing, my knees feel better after doing it. What I love about Linda is her ability to come up with creative moves to work the muscles from various angles, suggesting good modifications along the way while simultaneously keeping me amused throughout with hillarious lines like 'these are such manageable exercises' and 'it should start to burn a bit now' while my muscles are already close to fatigue. My favorite line from this episode was "If you're not feeling it, try putting both ankle weights on one leg" hahahah - sure Linda...sure.

June 17 - No workout, walked around shopping for an hour and a half

June 18 - Barlates Target 20 Thighs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix5lkw8E2z) - Holy ROM Batman! Large ROM targeting the thighs, mostly the inner and outer thighs. Followed by a Hot 100 from Pahla B.

June 19 - 10 minute warm-up + 30 mins Disco Sweat - this is really Richard's Magnum Opus IMO, good cuing, nice progression, great music and the participants are so into it. As always working out with Richard is just plain fun. Followed by stretching on the mat. (40m, 305cals)

June 20 - 10 minute Pahla B as a gentle warmup + 20 minute Hasfit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77h45P8IKOY) - I liked this HASfit routine, must come back and do it again (30m, 238 cals)
June 21 - Father's Day - rest day

June 22 -
10 minutes Body Project (knees did not like it :[ ) followed by a new instructor that I found that I posted about in GD - Tatum Perez. I did "30 Minute Lower Body Strength and Glute Work" here (but skipped some sets so I didn't push the knees too hard): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hblUMln3b6A
This one was fantastic - she gave lots of options to modify up or down & I love her personality!! Very metcon-ish for me. I hope she keeps putting out more workouts just like these!
(45m, 324cals)

June 23 - 5 min gentle warmup + HasFit 20 minute HIIT (25m, 170 cals) followed by Lauren Hefez Side Butt and Inner Thigh (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eVnH2bw1lM)

June 24 - Tracy Campoli Tank Top Arms + Tatum Perez 10 minute Arm Toning Workout (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn1y6ymMGYE) (22m, 118cals)

June 25 - Rest day

June 26 - Take Your Dog to Work Day - I was dog tired because of lack of sleep for a couple of days! So, no workout

June 27 - 1 hour floor toning with resistance bands
June 28 - Classical Stretch Essentrics Soothe Your Joints (10m)
June 29 - Ballet Physique - Melt your muffin top (silly name but good workout) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shFDGoD5-ao and Ballet Physique Shape your Outer Thighs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbeBZEznDv0) (11 m)

June 30 - 20 minute HasFit dumbbell strength workout + Barlates Inner Thigh Garden Series (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRHmeHvjaV0) - I love this Barlates routine, must come back to it! (40m)
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 12:11 PM  
MathTeacher

June 1
June 2 - Pilates Cardio and Core
June 3 - Pilates Upper and Lower
June 4 - Pilates Cardio and Core and more
June 5 - Kathy Smith Cardio
June 6

June 7 - Pilates Cardio and Total Body
June 8
June 9 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 1
June 10 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 2
June 11 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 3
June 12 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 4
June 13 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 5 + Leslie

June 14 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 6 + Leslie
June 15 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 7 + Leslie
June 16 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 8 + Leslie
June 17 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 9 + Leslie
June 18 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 10 + Leslie
June 19 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 11 + Leslie
June 20 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 12 + Leslie

June 21 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 13 + Leslie
June 22 - Pilates by Lisa Kickstart Day 14 + Leslie
June 23 - Pilates by Lisa Arms + Leslie
June 24 - Pilates by Lisa Butt + Leslie
June 25 - Pilates by Lisa Total Body + Leslie
June 26 - Pilates by Lisa Back, Butt, Triceps + Leslie
June 27 - Pilates by Lisa Arms + Leslie

June 28 - Pilates by Lisa Stretch + Leslie
June 29 - Pilates by Lisa Core + Leslie
June 30 - Pilates by Lisa Arms + Leslie
Old 05-26-20, 01:50 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 02:25 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

June

May Total = 28/31

1 - Peloton Endurance warm up + 3 20 min rides with Christine--70 minutes, 15.8 miles, 343 calories.
2 - KCM Lean Body Circuits Upper Body premix + Boxing premix--this was a nice moderate combo. I went slightly lighter with my weights but I still felt worked out, just not beaten up; refreshing! (And using lighter weights felt like I was cheating, which was fun ) Felt frisky enough to add a few upper body moves of my own.
3 - Rest
4 - KCM RAW April 2019 Ripped & Ride with Peloton Leanne 70s 5/19/20--32 min, 7.8 miles, 184 cal. This is a long workout (52+ min) but it's very thorough. Every part of the body is worked + cardio. Felt good afterwards though, not beat up.
5 - Peloton Kendall 80s 2/22/20--58 min, 14.8 miles, 360 cal.
6 - KCM RAW May 2019 Ripped & Ride with Peloton Jenn Classic Rock 5/10/20--31 min, 7.7 miles, 186 cal. This is a "lighter" Ripped & Ride; Kelly does boxing in between riding the bike. She hits the heavy bag in most of her boxing; I used 1# weights & added 3 sets of 10 squats holding 10# weights (to get some extra LB work in there).
7 - YT Pahla B Weight Loss for Women Over 50 Day 7 + LH Day 17 Qi Gong Challenge

8 - Peloton rides: a warm up + 3 20-minute rides--70 min, 16.1 miles, 356 calories. Nice Endurance combo.
9 - "Rest"--those quote marks mean no rest, just too busy for a workout
10 - 63 knee push ups (21+21+21) + Peloton Arms Toning (10 min) + YT Pahla B Day 8
11 - KCM RAW March 2019 Ripped & Ride with Peloton Tunde 80s Pop 4/5/20--22 min, 5.5 miles, 132 calories.
12 - Peloton Sam 80s 6/5/20--58 minutes, 14.9 miles, 369 calories. Great ride; felt good today!
13 - KCM YT RAW Box & Tone...Outside
14 - YT Pahla B Weight Loss for Women Over 50 Day 9 + LH Day 19 Qi Gong Challenge

15 - 2 Peloton rides--66 min, 15.0 miles, 326 calories. Endurance.
16 - KCM RAW Weights 1 Garage + Peloton Christine 70s 6/12/20--This is a long (57 min) weight routine with heavy weights. I modified where I needed to in order to protect my wonky shoulders. The Peloton ride was 18 min, 4.4 miles, 103 cal.
17 - Rest
18 - KCM RAW Power Up with Peloton Jenn Mix Tape 6/14/20--31 min, 7.7 miles, 185 calories. Power Up is one of my favorite RAW workouts. I ride the bike when Kelly does kettlebells; works for me.
19 - Peloton Tunde 80s 3/5/20--58 min, 14.9 miles, 366 calories.
20 - 2 Peloton Arms Toning workouts (20 minutes) + KCM Amped Up Cardio Combined
21 - YT Pahla B Weight Loss for Women Over 50 Day 10 + LH Day 20 Qi Gong Challenge

22 - 2 Peloton rides Robin Together We Ride 5/16/20 + Leanne 70s 5/19/20--64 min, 14.5 miles, 315 calories.
23 - YT Angie Fitness 2.5 Mile Power Walk--this one used a step during the power walk & had weight work after the walk. I did 17 minutes of the weight work & wore my 4# vest and used 5# dbs. It was good for something different.
24 - Rest
25 - KCM RAW January 2020 Ripped & Ride with Peloton Christine Classic Rock 6/14/20--22 min, 5.5 miles, 133 cal.
26 - Peloton Denis 80s 12/16/19--58 min, 14.6 miles, 352 cal. One of my favorite rides ever! Just a great combination of tunes & pacing. I didn't sleep very well last night so my numbers are slightly down from my usual Friday rides.
27 - 63 pushups (21+21+21) + 10 min Peloton Arms Toning + YT Lumowell 48 min 3 mile Walk
28 - Pahla B Weight Loss for Women over 50 Day 11 + Lee Holden Day 21 Qi Gong Challenge

29 - 2 Peloton rides Sam Broadway and Robin Dolly Parton, both 6/26/20--70 min, 15.5 miles, 330 calories. That was a ton of fun!
30 - YT Pahla B Weights for Women Over 50 + KCM RAW Cardio Crush 2

June Total = 26/30

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 02:39 PM  
clerkin11

June already?!?
Wow!!! This is the month I become a grandma I'm going to stay with my daughter for the first week after the baby's born and I'm excited and nervous.

1) Cathe Live PHA Barbell - this one was ok, but I don't really love barbell workouts. Plus a 45 minute walk after work
2) LMOD Bodycombat #82 - so fun and energizing! Love!!
3) Callanetics 30 - I bought this a while ago and never tried it so I did it today. I wanted something on the easier side and I liked this. Then a 40 minute walk after work.
4) Cathe Live Legs for Days 264 - LOVE - I love this one! It's all about getting deeper range with this one, but it's also tough strength and has a good cardio effect.
5) Cathe LITE Stacked Upper Body plus a 30 minute Essentrics workout from youtube. Then a 40 minute walk after work.
6) LMOD Bodycombat #82 - couldn't resist doing this one again. Plus a 17 minute yoga stretch from five parks yoga - my legs are still sore from Legs for Days
7) rest
8) Fit Tower Advanced Total Body
9) LMOD Step 112
10) Cathe Live To The Mat
11) Cathe Live 300 - this was a fun metabolic workout with a little cardio boost at the end. Plus a 2 mile walk after work.
28) Haven't done much at all these past 10 days since becoming a grandma on June 17th. I spent my lunchtime on the 15th and 16th helping my daughter get through labor and after 46 hours, she finally delivered early on June 17th. We have our first grandchild - a baby girl - Georgia Jean named after her dad (my husband) George. She is just beautiful and so sweet. They had extra time in the hospital because of complications with hemorrhaging, so my daughter was feeling pretty weak. It can be so much more traumatic than you expect. But Georgia is so sweet and calm and just beautiful. I stayed with her and her husband to help out and she does not want to be left alone. It's so hard with feeling isolated with a new baby and coronavirus means you can't see anyone! So, I'm committing to being there as much as I can. I work from home anyway, so I will just work from there. This next week, however, my husband George is going up and he will be the caretaker. I get to stay home alone and tend to the pets (and work out) Yay!. Anyway, I subscribed for a free trial to The Class and today I did The Class x Trevor Hall. I liked it. It was basically about moving and shaking everything out plus calisthenics. I don't know how much working out I'll get in the next month so it felt really good.
29) The Class x Reuben and the Dark - this class was led by Taryn herself. The format of the classes are very similar, but the exercises are slightly different in each workout. I am enjoying these so far.
30) Today I did a live streaming The Class workout with Sam. I liked her and I enjoyed her workout. The nice thing about the live classes is they can use more known music. After work, went for a couple mile walk.
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 03:08 PM  
donnamp

June - not sure what else to say - hope for the future!!

1 - Pahla B - Knee Friendly Strength Workout; Ellen - Sweet 15, Trifecta Pilates - Abs & Legs
2- Ellen - Super Fast Body Blast; Jessica Valent Pilates - Upper Body 1.0, Shoulder Stretch, outdoor walk
3 - Jessica Valent - Non-Impact HIIT Fundamentals, Trifecta Pilates - Posture & Plank workout; Jenny Ford - March Across America Texas
4 - Leslie - Miles 1 & 2 of 4 Mile Walk 15; Jessica Valent - Renew & Restore; short outdoor walk (before the rain)
5 - Essentrics - Total body tone w/ Gail Garceau
6- Jenny Ford - Step Across America - South Carolina; Trifecta Pilates - Principles of Pilates - Breathing; Essentrics - Toning & Sculpting w/ Alexa
7 - Ellen - Modern Interval, Trifecta Pilates - unwind with Pilates; Pahla B - Cardio for Plantar Fasciitis (for extra steps)
8 - Jessica Smith - Cardio Hit; Yoga w/ Kassandra- Morning Yoga Stretch (Day 1 - 30 day challenge); Mile #3 of Walk 15 4 Mile walk
9 - Jessica Smith - Barefoot Fusion Sculpt (WS 1.0); Yoga w/ Kassandra - 30 Day Challenge Days # 1 (wanted to repeat it!) and Day # 2; Jessica Smith - Sunset Barefoot walk (in lieu of outdoor walK)
10 - Jessica Smith - Get Strong - Strictly Strength, Yoga w/ Kassandra - 30 Day Challenge Day # 3, Jessica Walk & Talk - Stress relief
11 - Jessica Smith - 15 Min Fat Blasters (# 1); Gentle Yoga - Flexibility & Relaxation; Jessica - 15 Min Fat Blasters (# 2 and # 3) and outdoor walk
12 - Jessica Smith - Total Body Balance - Cardio Flow & Core Stretch; Mile # 4 - Jessica 15 Min Fat Blaster DVD
13- Jessica Smith - Miles 1-3 from 5 Fat Burning Miles, Strong Knees & Hips bonus; outdoor walk, Trifecta Pilates - Restorative Pilates
14 - Body Groove - Gentle Groovy Pilates
15 - Jessica Smith - 10 Pounds Down - Cardio Abs - Cardio Abs routine, Caribbean Workout -Pilates - Focus on Abs; Jessica - Single Sided Strength
16 - Jessica Smith - 5 Fat Burning Miles, Mile # 5; Dynamic Stretch; 5 Fat Burning Miles - Mile # 3 and outdoor walk
17 - Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 3 Metabolic Conditioning; Jill Miller - Yoga Tune Up At Home Level 1, Month 1, Program A; Jenny Ford - March Across America - Illinois
18- Caribbean Workout - Low Impact Aerobics, Jessica Smith - Yoga Stretch for Beginners & Beyond - Relaxing flow; Short outdoor walk
19 - Jessica Smith - Barefoot Cardio Core; Jessica Valent - Barre Challenge
20 - Jenny Ford - Step Across America - Niagara Falls; Jessica Smith - Yoga for Back Pain - Release practice; Outdoor walk
21 - Blissasana Yoga - Sunrise Yoga; Yoga Dance
22 - Jessica Smith - WS 2.0 Burn Fat and Have Fun - Have a Ball; Jill Miller Yoga tune Up At Home Level 1, Month 1, Program A
23 - Jessica Smith - WS 3.0 Tone & Flow; Element - Target Toning Pilates for Beginners - Total Body; Jenny Ford - March Across America - Idaho
24 - Jessica Smith - Tred and Shred; Jessica Valent - All in One Pilates; outdoor walk
25 - Jessica Valent - Pilates HIIT (2X); Jessica Smith - Yoga Fusion Fix - Yoga for Strength & Flexibility; Jenny Ford - March Across America - Arizona, Jessica Valent Pilates - Pilates for stress relief
26 - Jessica Smith - WS 2.0 Core Control, Jessica Valent Pilates - Pilates for Legs
27 - Leslie - 3 Fast & Fun Miles; Jessica Valent Pilates - Stretch for Tight Hips
28 - Leslie - Belly Blasting Workout (2 miles), Jessica Valent Pilates Celebrate Your Body
29 - Jessica - WS 3.0 - Cardio Interval Sculpt; 15 min Strong Stretch; outdoor walk
30 - Jessica - Feel Good Fusion - Flow Cardio, Jill Miller Quick Fix 5 min Neck and 5 Min Shoulders; outdoor walk
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 03:44 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

June

1 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 3 - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - Lower Body Love - 17 minutes
2 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 5 - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Back Strength - 16 minutes
3 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 6 - 24 minutes; Pilates Nest - Sculpt & Sweat with Weights - 15 minutes
4 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 7 - 20 minutes; Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Quick Total Body Pilates - 13 minutes
5 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 9 - 20 minutes; Walk - 25 minutes
6 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 10 - 22 minutes; Pilates Nest - Gentle Neck Friendly Pilates - 16 minutes
7 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 11 - 23 minutes
8 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 12 - 21 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Tight Hips - 16 minutes; Walk - 25 minutes
9 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 13 - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - Thighs & Booty - 15 minutes; Dog Walk - 25 minutes
10 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 14 - 25 minutes; Walk - 40 minutes
11 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 15 - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - Strengthen & Stretch Band Pilates - 18 minutes
12 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 16 - 22 minutes
13 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 17 - 23 minutes; Walk - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - Abs & Arms - 15 minutes
14 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 18 - 23 minutes; Walk - 20 minutes
15 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 19 - 23 minutes; Walk - 35 minutes; Pilates Nest - Energy & Mobility -Reformer on the Mat - 30 minutes
16 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 20 - 23 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates in Bed - 30 minutes
17 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 21 - 20 minutes
18 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 22 - 22 minutes; Walk - 30 minutes
19 Walk - 22 minutes
20 Walk - 40 minutes; Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 23 - 24 minutes
21 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 25 - 25 minutes; Pilates by Lisa - Spring into Summer: Soothing Stretch - 17 minutes
22 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 26 - 23 minutes; Pilates by Lisa - Strong & Defined Leg Workout - 17 minutes
23 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 27 - 24 minutes; Pilates by Lisa - Amazing Arms Total Toning - 17 minutes; Walk - 38 minutes
24 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 28 - 23 minutes; Pilates Nest - PNMC Stretch & Calm - 15 minutes; Walk - 20 minutes
25 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 29 - 23 minutes
26 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 30 - 22 minutes; Pilates Nest - PNMC Lower Body Tone - 10 minutes
27 Walk - 20 minutes; Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 31 - 22 minutes; FittBe Pilates - Light Mat in 16 - 16 minutes & Stretching Session 3 - 8 minutes
28 Pahla B - Weight Loss Over 50 - Day 24 - 22 minutes; FittBe Pilates - Back2Basics - 23 minutes
29 Ellen Barrett - Slim Sculpt - 45 minutes; Walk - 25 minutes
30 Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Tone & Open Band Workout - 30 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 04:01 PM  
Dontmindthemess

June

1. Romney Mat Pilates 4/30 Found it a bit on the easy side, not enough reps for each exercise to make it challenging. Kind of surprised because all the other Romney workouts really bring on the burn.
2. Barlates HiiT Combinations and Arms & Abs
3. 4 mile walk
4. Penny Barnshaw Upper & Lower Body Strength Training Circuit
5. Heather Robertson No Repeats Mash up HiiT 40/20 but I mostly did 45/15.
6. Rest
7. Penny Barnshaw 40 min tabata &Abs Workout Over 50 mins in all. Avoided this one because of the tabatas but it was actually a fun format and went by so quickly.
8. Rest
9. 4 mile trail walk
10. Penny Barnshaw 60 min no repeat HiiT Both times I’ve done this workout it’s left my legs sore. I did do better this time than the first time I did it.
11. Penny Barnshaw 50 minute Fat Burning HiiT cardio This might have been the hardest Penny I’ve done. Exercises are done 45/15 30/10 20/15. At about 8 minutes in I looked at my husband doubled over breathing hard. He said he felt like Chandler when Monica was training him. Very sweaty workout. It ends with a core segment.
12. Christine Salus Upper Body Workout to strengthen + tone + Tabata Cardio 9 exercises followed by a 4 min tabata section done three times through. The tabatas are different each time. I put the exercises on my white board so I could just do them at my own pace, Then skipped to the tabata section to follow along. This workout was a lot sweatier than I had anticipated. The last three exercises in the circuit got my heart rate up there: plank rows, KB swings, and handstand holds. Good upper body focused workout since my legs feel fried after the last two days.
13. 4 mile walk
14. Penny Barnshaw 60 min No repeat HiiT 6/11/20 64 min
15-16. “Rest” 1 1/2 days of heavy yard work at my dad’s- 7 hours of weeding and pulling up/digging up bushes and plants. He finally let my sister and I do his extensive and neglected flower beds. One day of helping my sons move into a third floor apartment. I will say that I haven’t been sore the day after my yard work days.
17. Penny Barnshaw Fat Burning Cardio & Strength HiiT with weights 6/16/20 65 min
18. Penny Barnshaw Total Body No equipment HiiT circuit (6/9/20 45 min) + 5 hours yard work Finished up at my dad’s. More bush/vine/tree removal, 3 yards of mulch, and new planting.
19. Christine Salus Total Body Shred 5 Arms, Abs, Back, Shoulders Less upper body than I thought it would be but it was a pretty sweaty workout. Spent almost the rest of the day in the car. My husband and I went out to eat for the first time in three months, outside dining opened up this week It was a new restaurant down the street from where I grew up, an old hardware store that they converted to a restaurant with a rooftop bar/ dining area. It was so nice to sit outside at a restaurant!
20. Christine Salus 7x7 HiiT Strength fat burning circuit I was really petering out by the last circuit which was core. It’s been a week of hard work and running around and it caught up with me on the second set of slider mountain climbers! I really had to push through.
21. Rest
22-26. I did workout but I had a busy week and didn’t keep track. My dad had a planned operation the week before and was helping out at his house when he came home. The whole thing is like a blur now! That’s how we were able to do his flower beds! Everything went fantastic with his operation but he still has a small procedure coming up for a kidney stone. Covid really makes all this hospital stuff much more complicated. Even doctor’s appointments are tough.
26. Penny B Far Burning Cardio and Strength workout (65)
27. Penny B 45 min Tabata circuit (51)
28. Rest
29. Penny B 30 min Cardio and Abs (43) + Cathe Pyramid Pump Upper body pyramid up minus the w/u I’m not used to Cathe speed anymore!! I had to rewind a few times. She is really lifting light so that might have something to do with how fast she can go.
30. Penny B Total Body no repeat Cardio & Strength (47) and 15 min Abs 45/15s with all the usual Penny moves. she’s still killing us.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts