This showed up in my Facebook feed:

https://profect.lpages.co/gorilla-ex...mw8WhkxQj3rOtQ

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-19, 08:15 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting this

Sherry! I took advantage of it, as I need a mat for my workout space. Long story, but this should work perfect. . . .

Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-19, 08:32 AM  
sherry7899

Cleda,

I hope it works for you! Please post about it. I have another brand, but I am debating buying this one and using it in another area.

Sherry

Old 10-11-19, 08:43 AM  
Donatella
VF Supporter

Thanks so much for posting this! I was planning on ordering one in the next few days anyway, so it was great to receive such a discount. The Gorilla mats are excellent quality - I highly recommend.
Donatella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-19, 08:52 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatella View Post
Thanks so much for posting this! I was planning on ordering one in the next few days anyway, so it was great to receive such a discount. The Gorilla mats are excellent quality - I highly recommend.
I am glad to know that! I have to check when the sale is on until and then decide. I have Amazon Visa reward points that will hit my account on 10/13. The amount will help me decide whether to buy one or not.

Does anyone know how heavy this mat is? I am thinking of leaving it rolled up in our finished basement and rolling it out for exercise, which I have to do when my husband is not working (he works from home). I have to put it away each time since our cats go down there after I would exercise, and if it is really cumbersome to roll up and put away I'm not going to bother. I would love to have it for Les Mills on demand since that is a much larger space than our family room where I trip over our cats while kickboxing.....

Sherry

Old 10-11-19, 09:14 AM  
Donatella
VF Supporter

Hi Sherry, the 7' x 5' weighs 13 lbs. I have a 9' x 6' in another room and according to Amazon that weighs 19 lbs. I don't have to roll it up and out of the way often, but when I do the size when rolled up more than the weight makes it a bit awkward. I'm able to manage it though, and the 7' X 5' would of course be easier. If you decide to purchase, I hope that it works great for you!
Donatella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-19, 10:03 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatella View Post
Hi Sherry, the 7' x 5' weighs 13 lbs. I have a 9' x 6' in another room and according to Amazon that weighs 19 lbs. I don't have to roll it up and out of the way often, but when I do the size when rolled up more than the weight makes it a bit awkward. I'm able to manage it though, and the 7' X 5' would of course be easier. If you decide to purchase, I hope that it works great for you!
Thank you so much for the information!

Sherry

Old 10-12-19, 10:43 AM  
sherry7899

I think the sale ends tonight, which stinks because my Amazon Visa reward points don't post until tomorrow I wrote the company to ask if they would extend it by one day. I don't really NEED it, but it would be nice to have. Our finished basement has Berber carpeting over concrete, and it's really hard on my knees to do cardio and yoga that is on the floor.

Sherry

Old 10-12-19, 02:03 PM  
sherry7899

Well, I guess the universe wanted me to buy this mat! My Amazon Visa reward points of $28.00 posted a day early, and Gorilla mats offered an additional $10.00 off coupon, so I was able to buy the mat for only $43.00!
I am excited to use it in our finished basement for workouts there since we have the largest tv down there and more space than our family room (and no tripping over cats) or the small spare bedroom that I use for exercise. It should arrive on Tuesday.

Sherry

Old 10-14-19, 03:24 PM  
sherry7899

The ad for the sale is still showing up in my facebook feed, so it might be worth giving it a try if you want to order.

Sherry

Tags
gorilla mat