Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-15, 04:52 AM  
ElisaB

This looks really fun, and I am so tempted but I don't have the best history with BB, I have returned or traded every single program I have tried except for Turbo Fire. And yet... this looks much closer to what I have been looking for, actual dance instructional videos, not "dance-like" workouts. Hmmmm.... I might wait a little longer and then maybe add it to my birthday wishlist

“You don't have to be perfect to be AMAZING
ElisaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 07:20 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

This set's on my Wait Until Later List. I'm looking for longer clips (should pop up on Youtube soon), reviews, and a price chop. I like Shaun T and if anyone could make me like dance cardio, he could. Endless repetition isn't a problem for me as long as the music's good: I have a high boredom threshold and need a million reps to learn choreo anyway.

ETA: Can I get a T-shirt that says "yo, this ain't no cha-cha-cha"?
Old 07-21-15, 11:39 AM  
Fitstick

I'm definitely interested in this set. Does anyone know where I can find out how many workouts are included and the time of each workout? I checked Mary's page but it does not list times and I was not sure if they are multiple DVDs included or if those are just the various dances listed.

Thanks!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 01:06 PM  
TamiT

Wow, this looks super FUN. Brings back memories from college days when used to line dance. I like Shaun T. I like his personality and his instruction is excellent. Not so sure I want anyone with me or watching me while I learn it though!
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 06:01 PM  
CHAPLYN61

I just purchased these yesterday and they are already loaded to my BB ob Demand account. It states that they run 30-50 minutes. I will have to preview them and get back to you
Old 07-21-15, 06:14 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Ok here's a list of routines and the times:
Crazy 8's full routine 30 minutes
Cize it up only 4 minutes ( this is just the learned routine)
8 Count Abs 9 minutes
Cool it down 3 minutes
You Got This" Full routine 43 minutes
Cize'd up 2 minutes
8 count abs-
cool down
Full Out- Full routine 35 minutes
Cize'd up 2 minutes
8 Count abs and cool down are the same
In the Pocket- full routine 37 minutes
Cize'd up 3 minutes
Got for it Full Routine 41 minutes
Cized up 2 minutes
Living in the 8's full routine 52 minutes
cized 3 minutes

** it appears that the abs and cool down are the same. My shipped order should include a bonus workout , but I can't recall what that is right now.
Old 07-21-15, 07:11 PM  
TinierTina

CIZEd it up?

Cize'd up 3 minutes

What is that, like 3 minutes for an "encore" performance of the completed routine or something?

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 07:38 PM  
alydinva

I'm bummed that the shipping isn't free!
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 07:46 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinierTina View Post
Cize'd up 3 minutes

What is that, like 3 minutes for an "encore" performance of the completed routine or something?
Cize'd up is when the routine is done to a current song. While learning the routine you have music that has a basic beat to fit/learn the moves to. I just watched the first one Crazy 8's. And the last 8 minutes are the routine a few times from beginning to end and the last one was set to an actual song. I need to check there are advanced discs available I guess when you master this program that are probably more routines with less instruction. I did not get the deluxe kit as I have 2 left feet and this will be a big enough learning curve for me.
Old 07-21-15, 07:54 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPLYN61 View Post
Cize'd up is when the routine is done to a current song. While learning the routine you have music that has a basic beat to fit/learn the moves to. I just watched the first one Crazy 8's. And the last 8 minutes are the routine a few times from beginning to end and the last one was set to an actual song. I need to check there are advanced discs available I guess when you master this program that are probably more routines with less instruction. I did not get the deluxe kit as I have 2 left feet and this will be a big enough learning curve for me.
Please keep posting info. I am interested because I need low intensity 30 mins or so cardio after lifting. Basically I mimic the treadmill intensity with steps workouts, dance, etc. I just need to move and be in the target zone

At least the songs are good. I am worry is way slow

Tags
cize, shaun t