Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-14, 02:55 AM  
mchelle81

Tell me about susan bowen

I have never done any of her workouts but was looking at her two new ones, I went on her web page and read about her and I like her attitude I watched her preview of her two new ones and she seems really nice, what are her workouts like ? Who has pre ordered her new ones
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-14, 05:01 AM  
daimere

I ordered them the other day and should be getting them any day now. She says there are modifiers for every level since I am a beginner barre student. And then I decided to go ahead and order it
daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-14, 05:22 AM  
eannem

i just ordered as well- just yesterday and had a shipping confirm right after i ordered. i have been doing tighten, tone and torch and her online stuff on and off as well. i do think she is very genuine. my only gripe is that she does talk (on some of the streaming workouts) a lot so sometimes there is downtime. but she just seems so lovely and has a great positive message.
eannem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-14, 05:25 AM  
daisyfit

I pre ordered her barre amped workouts. Hoping they'll arrive soon. I like all of her workouts.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-14, 06:30 AM  
daimere

Here is a preview of one of the dvds that I just saw post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLFCM...hOqwTg&index=1

That plie exercise is something I haven't seen before!

Bootcamp promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmg-6TqLdVI
daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-14, 07:36 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I pre-ordered both from Mary, together with another dvd. I haven't gotten anything yet. Probably mid-January. I'm looking forward to Suzanne's new ones. I have her TTT and Gorgeous Core as well as the 10MS Pilates, and I like her as an instructor.
Old 01-03-14, 08:26 AM  
momofcha

I preordered and received them on the 31st. I've only previewed them as I'm taking pure barre classes, but it's typical Suzanne. Very informative, very slow moving. They seem to be very similar to what she offers on her streaming. They look good and I can't wait to do them, but right now I'm in love with my classes.

Sorry I couldn't give more details, but for the deal I got on them, I'm glad I ordered.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-14, 08:39 AM  
hotncmom

I really want these, but I'm trying to hold out for when Mary gets them. With 10% off and free shipping, I would save $5 over ordering them from Suzanne. How fast does Suzanne ship? I would possibly reconsider if she ships right away.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-14, 08:57 AM  
mchelle81

Does anyone know how much it costs to ship international as Mary doesn't offer free delivery so would be over $10 from her if I had both I can't find how much it is directly from Susan
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-14, 08:59 AM  
eannem

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I really want these, but I'm trying to hold out for when Mary gets them. With 10% off and free shipping, I would save $5 over ordering them from Suzanne. How fast does Suzanne ship? I would possibly reconsider if she ships right away.
i ordered yesterday and had a shipping notice within the hour. not sure how long they will take to arrive though.
eannem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suzanne bowen