Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-09-12, 10:12 AM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
NotThatGirl, can I ask how long you've been using the Ballet Beautiful workouts for? Do you alternate them with cardio? My rear and lower half are my problem areas, so I'm always looking for workouts that will tone them up. I just started a Ballet Body rotation, but am curious about your results from Ballet Beautiful. Thanks!
I've been using Ballet Beautiful since last year but have had trouble being consistent with any workout until recently (it has been a busy year). Whenever I get back into a routine I notice results within a week or so. By the second week of being consistent my legs look so toned and my bum really changes, I couldn't believe how much it's lifted in such a short time. Her classic workout DVD is my favorite and I have gotten the results I have by using that and a reverse bridge routine from her book. Her new ab series video is great too. She has three cardio videos that I use on occasion but I usually hula hoop or do Tracy's new rebounder workout for my cardio. I aim for 4-5 times a week with Ballet Beautiful. If I hula hoop, I do it on the same day as Ballet Beautiful, if I do Tracy I do it a couple times a week (but I should do it more often). She also has two 15 minute segments that just work the butt, I like them but I only do them when I am really feeling ambitious. Her workouts are my very favorite, and there isn't ever any dread factor like there was with TA. My legs look lean and toned, I honestly haven't had a workout that has given me exactly what I wanted before until Ballet Beautiful. I hope that helps, let me know if you have anymore questions about it, I am happy to share because it's worked so well for me
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-12, 10:18 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Oh, sure. Just REVEAL THE SECRET WEAPON, why don't you???

I mean, come on, Leandro spent years of his life inventing the towel, and you told the whole world about it for FREE.

Many of us had to pay $19.99 plus shipping to discover this modern day miracle, you know.

Not that we're bitter about it or anything.

If we were going to be bitter, which of course we're not, it would be because we spent our 20 bucks on a workout that was only 20 minutes long... and that came in a cheesy cardboard sleeve... and didn't even include the Miracle Towel.

But again, not bitter.

Much.

Giggle!!!!!

I do like BBL and may have to revisit it....I wonder how I could combine this and CLX?
Old 06-09-12, 10:24 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
I've been using Ballet Beautiful since last year but have had trouble being consistent with any workout until recently (it has been a busy year). Whenever I get back into a routine I notice results within a week or so. By the second week of being consistent my legs look so toned and my bum really changes, I couldn't believe how much it's lifted in such a short time. Her classic workout DVD is my favorite and I have gotten the results I have by using that and a reverse bridge routine from her book. Her new ab series video is great too. She has three cardio videos that I use on occasion but I usually hula hoop or do Tracy's new rebounder workout for my cardio. I aim for 4-5 times a week with Ballet Beautiful. If I hula hoop, I do it on the same day as Ballet Beautiful, if I do Tracy I do it a couple times a week (but I should do it more often). She also has two 15 minute segments that just work the butt, I like them but I only do them when I am really feeling ambitious. Her workouts are my very favorite, and there isn't ever any dread factor like there was with TA. My legs look lean and toned, I honestly haven't had a workout that has given me exactly what I wanted before until Ballet Beautiful. I hope that helps, let me know if you have anymore questions about it, I am happy to share because it's worked so well for me
Thanks so much, Notthatgirl! That helps a lot! I always like to know how people use their workouts when they get great results like that. It looks like the DVD bundle is out of stock on Amazon right now, but I think I'll order it when it comes back in stock. Thanks so much!!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-12, 10:43 AM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Thanks so much, Notthatgirl! That helps a lot! I always like to know how people use their workouts when they get great results like that. It looks like the DVD bundle is out of stock on Amazon right now, but I think I'll order it when it comes back in stock. Thanks so much!!
Oh I'm so glad I could help you out She has a bunch of streaming videos on her website, and just so you know, the blast DVD in the bundle is the same material available on the website. The classic DVD is new material, then the blast DVD has a total body workout, swan arms, and butt series 1&2. All are 15 minutes. I really like her book that came out and she has a lot of routines in there too, they just look pretty similar to what's on the DVDs and for me it's much easier to follow a DVD than to look in a book. I hope you have as much luck as I did!

Lara
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-12, 12:12 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
Oh I'm so glad I could help you out She has a bunch of streaming videos on her website, and just so you know, the blast DVD in the bundle is the same material available on the website. The classic DVD is new material, then the blast DVD has a total body workout, swan arms, and butt series 1&2. All are 15 minutes. I really like her book that came out and she has a lot of routines in there too, they just look pretty similar to what's on the DVDs and for me it's much easier to follow a DVD than to look in a book. I hope you have as much luck as I did!

Lara
Thanks, Lara! I'll keep you posted! Like you, I like having DVDs, too, since I like to work out with "someone." I can't wait until they're back in stock on Amazon! Hopefully the wait won't be too long!
Old 06-09-12, 06:02 PM  
nd2325

I still want BBL 2. I have almost no hope that it will ever come out but if it does I will buy it.
Old 06-10-12, 09:51 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd2325 View Post
I still want BBL 2. I have almost no hope that it will ever come out but if it does I will buy it.
I feel the exact same way! I know I'll get it, but am doubtful that it will ever really come out!
Old 06-10-12, 10:12 AM  
princess76

The BBL infomercial runs constantly on Dish Network still- it must still be selling very well.
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 10:25 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Maybe they're taking a cue from P90X, which is coming on 10 years old and still huge, while the sequels aren't doing so well. BBL is still in Amazon's top ten list, so may as well sit back and let the cash roll in.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 06:34 PM  
Donna D

http://www.amazon.com/Beachbody-Braz...9371081&sr=1-1

Posted on Amazon - UPDATE ON 6/6/12: If anyone is interested, it looks like things have been delayed again with the new set. Leandro just announced that the new series will be out in September 2012 and will be called the BBL Master series.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, bbl pencil, bbl2, brazil butt lift, brazil butt lift 2, leandro, leandro carvalho, leandro's secret weapon