Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-08-12, 08:21 AM  
sweatyinNL

marmact, the first casting call states that they will pay for all the food so I assume they do the same for the second one.

JezthePuff2, I did high and tight this morning too! leandro has said on his chats that the new set has a video called higher and tighter

I am a leandro fan, I find his workouts work very well for me because I have a flat butt and my thighs tend to bulk.

I just want BBL 2 already, it has been filmed for a long time so far as I know. I think beachbody is trying to perfect the infomercial and time the release just right to make maximum money. Just release it already!!!!
sweatyinNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 09:17 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritSong View Post
They did the same thing for the CLX test group.

I'm glad to have finally learned that fat loss is what you eat, not what exercise program you buy. But that's not how BB makes money.
They do with $hakeology! Their programs are guaranteed to work if you drink it before your workout, during your workout, after your workout, 2 hours after your workout...

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 09:40 AM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Well, after the "Secret Weapon" workout which turned out to be a 1/2 hour workout with a towel under your foot, I'm not holding my breath on BBL2 being anything groundbreaking. I will keep one eye on the eventual reviews here, of course, but I don't see it as a must have. I am just glad we have VF so we are able to sort out the duds (most of the time).
Oh, sure. Just REVEAL THE SECRET WEAPON, why don't you???

I mean, come on, Leandro spent years of his life inventing the towel, and you told the whole world about it for FREE.

Many of us had to pay $19.99 plus shipping to discover this modern day miracle, you know.

Not that we're bitter about it or anything.

If we were going to be bitter, which of course we're not, it would be because we spent our 20 bucks on a workout that was only 20 minutes long... and that came in a cheesy cardboard sleeve... and didn't even include the Miracle Towel.

But again, not bitter.

Much.

Old 06-08-12, 10:03 AM  
SpiritSong

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan View Post
oh, sure. Just reveal the secret weapon, why don't you???
lol. :d
Old 06-08-12, 10:22 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
If we were going to be bitter, which of course we're not, it would be because we spent our 20 bucks on a workout that was only 20 minutes long... and that came in a cheesy cardboard sleeve... and didn't even include the Miracle Towel.
I didn't realize it was only 20 minutes. I thought it was 30 This is why I VF. It keeps me from spending $1 a minute on a disappointing workout. BBL2 will have to be the best butt and legs workout EVER to get me to part with that kind of $ again. I have found that Beachbody sets are generally not worth the $ (to me).
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 11:53 AM  
NotThatGirl

I have waited so long I don't really care anymore. It would have to be absolutely fantastic and I also doubt that it's going to meet my expectations. I love Leandro, but in reality I only use a couple of the workouts from the set and I have gotten so into other things that I can't remember the last time I popped it into the DVD player. On top of that, I have had way better and amazingly quick results with Ballet Beautiful. I was intrigued when I read that one of the DVDs in BBL2 would be a yoga one, but now that UY is out that isn't a selling point for me anymore.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 01:31 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
I have waited so long I don't really care anymore.
Yeah, that. I love BBL, but I have a zillion workouts, so I don't do it often enough to get tired of it, or to want more just for variety. BBL2 would have to be radically *better* than BBL in some way for me to buy it.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 07:48 PM  
IrishOT

I also used to be eagerly awaiting this, but have lost interest since it has taken so long for it to come out. It will have to be pretty awesome for me to purchase it new. I will probably look for it used or on trade. I really like high and tight and would love some good booty toning workouts, I could do without Leandro for cardio/full body toning workouts.
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-12, 08:37 AM  
LeanneM

I've been feeling the same way -- tired of how long they've dragged this out! I love BBL and have been itching for the new one since they did the first test group over a year ago, but they've been dragging their feet on this one so much that it's put me off. In fall 2011, they had said that it would be out in "early spring," but then that got pushed back to summer, and now Leandro is saying on his Facebook page that it won't be out until September.

I think that the first one is still selling well, which is probably why they're in no rush to get out this second one. Ugh!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-12, 08:39 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
On top of that, I have had way better and amazingly quick results with Ballet Beautiful.
NotThatGirl, can I ask how long you've been using the Ballet Beautiful workouts for? Do you alternate them with cardio? My rear and lower half are my problem areas, so I'm always looking for workouts that will tone them up. I just started a Ballet Body rotation, but am curious about your results from Ballet Beautiful. Thanks!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, bbl pencil, bbl2, brazil butt lift, brazil butt lift 2, leandro, leandro carvalho, leandro's secret weapon