Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-10-05, 12:45 PM  
new2me

Hello and welcome Mariel!!!!

The sudden precious moments in life need to be recognized for the unique periods they are, not wasted by wishing for something else. Edith Schaeffer
new2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 04:51 AM  
fit1

Donna and Laura,

I notice that whenever there's someone new, you always take the time to greet that person! That is so nice! There's an overabundance of really nice and helpful people at VF!

P.S. I think both of you outnumber the posts in this thread! LOL! I'm just kidding. That just goes to show that you greet almost all the new folks that post
fit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 07:07 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

At VF, different people seem to have their "turf", the area in which they operate and answer questions. Donna and I seem to be the self-designated greeters. When I joined VF, people were so nice and welcoming and patiently answer what I perceived to be my "dumb" questions. Just want to pass that on. Thanks for the comments.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 04:40 PM  
new2me

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit1
P.S. I think both of you outnumber the posts in this thread! LOL! I'm just kidding. That just goes to show that you greet almost all the new folks that post
LOL, yes, I think we must, tee hee. I agree with Laura though, so many people were nice to me when I first joined and just want to give some back.

The sudden precious moments in life need to be recognized for the unique periods they are, not wasted by wishing for something else. Edith Schaeffer
Old 11-12-05, 04:52 PM  
ooty

Howdy Laura and Donna..
Yes, this is your turf and I have not talked to Donna in a bit..so I thought I did drop by.
Welcome newbies, Mariel, Sparky and klaptulp...

Yes, Donna and Laura, you both are awesome, I remember how I felt when I was a newbie ( I don't remember if you welcomed me :stern), but it sure feels great when you two take the newcomers into our fold. XO!

Ooty
Old 11-13-05, 05:15 PM  
new2me

Hi Ooty!!!!!

Edited to add...I tried to do that in all caps to shout hello, but for some reason it just won't take, lol.

Old 11-13-05, 06:10 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Ooty - You do a good job here too. The more the merrier. As far as your entrance, Donna and I HAD to have welcomed you with full enthusiasm! (Right, Donna?)

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Old 11-13-05, 07:20 PM  
amywamy

Hi All,

I am a newbie as well. I've been lurking for a couple of months, finally joined and lurked some more. I figured that it was high time that I started posting!!

I heard about this website from the Beachbody forums. I've been doing Turbo Jam since September and have decided to try Yoga Booty Ballet as well (should have it in a couple of weeks!). Can't wait to chat with you all soon!

Amy
amywamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-05, 07:36 PM  
blue_hydrangea

Hi and welcome, Amy! This is a wonderful forum with lots of people who have lots of knowledge/experience on fitness. I just joined VF last month, after coming out of "lurkdom" too . I actually found out about Video Fitness from Cathe Friedrich's site (I was lurking there and found it under her "Links" tab). Post away!

ETA: Hi and welcome to Mariel! (I just read a little further back on this thread and saw that you recently joined too )
blue_hydrangea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 05:07 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Welcome, Amy! You will find a lot of Turbo Jam fans here, probably already have.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Tags
former sticky, how did you find vf, introductions, new members, new to vf, new user, sticky thread