Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-14-17, 07:58 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatski View Post
Yes, but I actually don’t particularly care for follow along workouts right now due to my time constraints, so I preview the moves and then just follow the written workout at my own pace. However, all of her streaming workouts have a follow along video now.
Thanks Neatski. do you know if it is easy to cancel from Zuzka? Her monthly fee seems reasonable and she has a lot of programs.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 09:36 AM  
neatski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuckles View Post
Oh goodness . . . now I must make a choice Zuzka Light streaming or Lauren Brooks Playground?!?!? Zuzka's monthly cost is more reasonable than Laurens, hmmmmm

Really loving the idea of Zuzka's Low Impact Series!
I think it comes down to personal preference! They definitely have different styles. The Low Impact Series is wonderful, but I also love Kettlebell Fit Slide Beginners- same idea, low impact, but more basic moves. Here's a breakdown of one of the recent ones so you see what they look like:

1. Plank slide circles x 5
2. Weighted backward slide lunge with kettlebell / side slide lunge with kettlebell x 5/5
3. Handstand leg abductions x 6
4. Wall sit with overhead kettlebell press x 6
5. One hand on DB push up / Side plank row x 6 alt.
6. Sit up with DB overhead press x 5/5
7. Goblet squat with kettlebell / heel lift x 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Thanks Neatski. do you know if it is easy to cancel from Zuzka? Her monthly fee seems reasonable and she has a lot of programs.
Very easy. You cancel online and don't have to talk to anyone (lol). I've canceled twice during both of my pregnancies since I did exclusively barre3 during those, and my card was never charged after i canceled. It's worth every penny of the $9.99 subscription fee!

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 02:40 PM  
Poodlepants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuckles View Post
Oh goodness . . . now I must make a choice Zuzka Light streaming or Lauren Brooks Playground?!?!? Zuzka's monthly cost is more reasonable than Laurens, hmmmmm

Really loving the idea of Zuzka's Low Impact Series!
I have been using the Zgym since June and I love it. She creates a weekly schedule or you can choose a program to do. I am doing her Bikini Butt Lift Program again. I think her monthly fee is reasonable. She puts out 3 new work outs a week and listens to her subscribers' feedback. It's a really good deal.
Old 02-01-18, 12:20 PM  
kalliope999

ETA: Whoops, realized this was kind of an old thread -- I searched for Zuzka and wasn't paying attention to the dates!

If you're thinking of joining ZGYM (I'm thinking of it, too!), but are still wanting some Lauren material but don't want to commit to her streaming site, I third the suggestion of the Incinerator DVD. The workouts combine kettlebells with bodyweight moves, and are definitely metabolic in style. I really, really enjoyed following the calendar/schedule that comes with it (I did it in June 2016 when it first was released).

Some workouts are only 12 minutes, others are up to 24. If I remember correctly, as the weeks go on, some days have two workouts per day, but the longest total time was about 36 minutes.

She has regular sales that are up to 40% off, so keep your eye out for one of those, and snag the DVD then.
Old 02-01-18, 05:03 PM  
Snuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliope999 View Post
ETA: Whoops, realized this was kind of an old thread -- I searched for Zuzka and wasn't paying attention to the dates!

If you're thinking of joining ZGYM (I'm thinking of it, too!), but are still wanting some Lauren material but don't want to commit to her streaming site, I third the suggestion of the Incinerator DVD. The workouts combine kettlebells with bodyweight moves, and are definitely metabolic in style. I really, really enjoyed following the calendar/schedule that comes with it (I did it in June 2016 when it first was released).

Some workouts are only 12 minutes, others are up to 24. If I remember correctly, as the weeks go on, some days have two workouts per day, but the longest total time was about 36 minutes.

She has regular sales that are up to 40% off, so keep your eye out for one of those, and snag the DVD then.
No worries, always enjoy the various insights. So I did get Incinerator from Lauren, joined both her playground and ZGym among other things I later canceled Lauren's playground becuz a) it's expensive and b) streaming in my workout area is not convenient right now.

P.S. I really like Incinerator as well.

Tags
kettlebell, kettlebell program