Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-11-20, 02:01 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

have you ever been a day late and a dollar short?

I have Leslie's Daily Walk app, and just this week I did a workout on the app called Weight Loss Boot Camp. I had literally never seen or heard of this workout before, but I loved it! It was just the ticket. It has "boosted walking" intervals and strength intervals with a looped band (I just used a straight band). I was a tad sore from a strength workout a couple days previous and this was just perfect. Intense enough cardio-wise (I always modify Leslie up) and I sort of did my own thing during the strength (ended up with two sets each for bis, tris, chest, and back, plus some lunges and squats.)

It was Leslie alone, a great workout, a background I'd never seen before, and I thought "HOW have I never heard of this? --it must be new." Lo and behold, it is NOT new, it is in fact, old. 2010, to be precise.

And now that I love it, and want it, it is available exactly nowhere. Apparently it was not popular? I don't know. But Leslie no longer has it on her site and it isn't available on Amazon either.

I am a day late and a dollar short! So bummed! I'm sure it will show up on the app occasionally, or at least I hope so. I've had the app for a year and this is the first time I've seen it, but I don't use the app super often.

Have you ever fallen in love with a workout you can't get anymore?
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-20, 02:08 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

(I'm sure it's probably on ebay or something. . . . I'll find it somewhere! It's just not readily available. As we all know, you can eventually acquire whatever you wish if you are patient enough!)
Old 01-11-20, 02:21 PM  
Messe

Is this it? https://digital.walkathome.com/shop/5164

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-20, 02:26 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Yes, but that's a download. I want a DISC, dang it!
Old 01-11-20, 02:38 PM  
primrosecat

It is on Ebay for about $28.
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-20, 03:44 PM  
bubbles76

I feel like I'm always late when it comes to workouts . Most of my favorites were acquired 10-20 years after they were made.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-20, 04:00 PM  
dnna

I love this series of workouts by Sherry Zak Morris on Yoga jp.com but they stopped making dvds and are only doing downloads which do not work for me up here on the mountain. Her partner Justine Shelton had a hips and knee dvd and it is gone- found it on eBay for 50 dollars ( and it is a dvd-r)
so I feel your painand now of course I think that hip and knee dvd will cure my aches and pain.
lol

donna
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-20, 05:11 PM  
BamaTanya

Not the whole workout, but I think this is the first mile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38-ZoSEdkVA
That happened to me when Ellen's Super Slimdown disappeared. I wound up getting it for a reasonable price on ebay, and then it became available again.
Have you checked your library? Our public library has a decent variety workout videos. Others I've been able to borrow through Inter-Library Loan.
Hope you can find it for your collection.
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-20, 05:40 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Hi Susan! Have you tried this one of Leslie’s? It’s pretty good, has walking & toning intervals. It’s available on DVD.
https://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sanson...8782160&sr=8-1

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-20, 06:48 PM  
Kitten

Dangit, now I want it.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie, leslie bootcamp