Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-20, 06:15 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was IMax 4 Step Combos premix. I also went for about a 25 minute walk in after dinner.

Waves to everyone!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-20, 09:49 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was a 50-minute brisk walk with DH in the morning, then LITE Rev'd Up Rumble & Extended Stretch in the afternoon.

Waves to everyone. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-20, 06:33 AM  
Cher

Yesterday’s workout was Petra Kolber Bootcamp Boogie skipped the warm-up and did to the 40 minute mark then did the yoga stretch.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 05-29-20, 07:07 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. I’m resting today but did a 40 minute brisk walk last evening.
A friend and I are doing KB swings every day in May and we’re up to 45 a day. Yesterday I completely forgot the swings so I did 90 this morning. Whew. We will finish with 50 tomorrow and Sunday. I feel they are not quite as hard as they had been.

Jbliff I think your governor made a wise decision asking the citizens to wear a mask at all stores. I BBC wish our governor would do that.

Gibbee 15 pounds is a LOT of water weight! That’s incredible. I hoped it help your DH feel better. I’m glad the iron improved his blood count.

Cher wow your state is opening late but I bet it is a wise decision. Orange Theory
studios open next week here, but I won’t be going back for a few months at least.

Vannie I’m very concerned about asymptomatic people too. That’s why I wish most people would wear masks. I hope your dizziness gets better soon.

Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-20, 08:04 PM  
JBliff

Quick drive by: yesterday's workout was Great Glutes & 20 minutes on the elliptical. Today my back felt super tight so I took a rest day.

Waves!
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-20, 05:36 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was KCM Body Shop workout #1 and my own added stretches when I was done.

Karen - Yikes 90 KB swings! Good job doubling up on them. We have to wear masks in any public place that is indoors right now. We still have no idea when the governor will open restaurants, gyms, or hair salons yet.

JBliff - I’ve been thinking about pulling out Great Glutes lately but can’t even remember what exercises are in it so seem to end up going with something else.
Old 05-30-20, 10:38 AM  
Vantreesta

My only exercise this week has been walking: 3 a day with Cyric, a 5.32 mi one with Sandy on Wednesday and a short one with hubby yesterday. We were up north with my father-in-law last wknd and got home on Monday. Tuesday I had support group over Zoom. Thursday was coffee on my friend's deck but we met at 10 and she had a big cinnamon roll for me that I felt like I had to eat so when I got home at noon I wasn't hungry and didn't eat lunch till 3. So leftovers for supper once I finally got hungry. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. I WILL get back to PT and workouts next week!

I had chiro again on Thursday and my neck and SI joint were very sore that night. Icing them helped a lot and they felt fine yesterday. The dizziness is not completely gone but is much better. He wants me back again next week. I really hope that will take care of it all and then I get back to my regular schedule of adjustments. I want to try to do neck and upper back stretches after crocheting too.

I can't remember who asked if I had vertigo. Most of these dizzy spells have been regular dizziness but Feb 24th I had vertigo so bad all day I could barely get out of bed. Since then there have been brief times that did feel like vertigo again but thankfully they've passed pretty quickly.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote