Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-27-19, 11:01 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~NOVEMBER 2019~*Everyone Welcomed!*

November, 2019

This month my focus is listening to my body. I think last month I overdid it a bit and am paying for it now. :/ Allergies/sinus infection have me wanting to move less and with a lesser intensity. I am taking it day to day and trying to do as much as I can. It's been awhile since I've been sick; I don't like that I possibily can't follow my intended rotation, but doing what I can this month. Inspired by Clerkin, I am listing things I am thankful for....

1 - Rest (sick)
2 - Rest (went to Prompt Care and got some meds for a sinus infection). Thankful for meds!!

3 - Rest (family pic of the whole crew, as my niece/nephew and spouses were in town, then we celebrated an early T-giving and birthdays....it was so great to see them and I was VERY THANKFUL we could all get together for this!!! ;0) Feeling ok for the most part...again, thankful for that!
4 - S&S Ramped Up Upper Body (Scrambled Push/Pull Mish Mosh Premix=45 min.); stretch Feeling like I needed to do something (and not wanting to do cardio), this was perfect. First time trying this premix...it was great!! Loved the format of chest, back, tri's, bi's, & shoulders last.. I did keep my weights a little lighter today but it sure felt great to work out!!!! I just got done cleaning the house and now I'm going out to mow the front yard to pick up the leaves and cut back my perennials. (Back yard doesn't have any leaves yet, as it's always so late shedding). :/ (But I am thankful for my beautiful lawn!!)
5 - Boho Beautiful Total Body Yoga Flow (Morning Class) Filmed outside, this was lovely and helped wake me up! I am thankful for my yoga...without it, I would be one stiff woman with all my joint issues!!
6 - X-10 (w/u); Heather Robertson (No Repeat Workout//Full Body HiiT Workout with Weights (38 min.); Stretch LOVED this class - mostly low impact and the format being :40/:20 with no repeats (and no cueing--just awesome music!) Her moves are so controlled to execute good form which is another plus. I felt good all day long and not exhausted. I may be sticking with Heather's workouts for awhile...
7 - X-10 (w/u); Heather Robertson (Low Impact HiiT Cardio & Legs workout//No Equipment (40 min.); HR (Inner & Outer Thigh Slimming Workout//No Jumping; No Equipment (14 min.); Stretch More great classes! Her first workout has a :45/:15 HiiT format w/ no jumping but this one repeated the exercises once but didn't seem repetitive to me and was a great workout. The Thigh workout was good, too, with the :30/:10 format that included standing and floor exercises. I love how she sneaks in core work throughout her classes also. I am feeling better these days but not 100% yet...in the meantime, I am thankful for Heather and her low impact workouts on Youtube which I am needing right now!!
8 - 30 min. of raking
9 - LITE Body Weight & Bands (Mish Mosh Scrambed #2 - mixes in 6 Pack Abs #2 after standing & floor sections - 53 min.) This was great for wanting an easier workout but I still must not be feeling great as I felt exhausted afterward. I had to stop and cough throughout!

10- DYP The Hips Thus started my crazy, crazy week! My mom went to ER with pain and was admitted to the hospital with yet another bowel obstruction....even after all her surgeries to correct this, it still happens every 3 months or so. :/ I was also caring for my dad (who has dementia and is now on his own, so getting meals and caring for him also as well as seeing mom in hospital these next few days). BUT....so very thankful this didn't happen a week ago when the whole family was together celebrating!!!!!
11- LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets (Upper--Scrambled #2 premix that adds in core); stretch Thankful for all the Veterans!!!!!! (My dad being one of them).
12- Heather Robertson Recovery Workout Stretch & Relaxation Routine (12 min.) I was very thankful I could still do my nursery duty taking care of babies as scheduled as my sister had the day off and could cover for me managing the parents.
13- LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets (Lower--Scrambled #1 premix); IT band stretches I am so very thankful for these LITE workouts when not feeling up to par when not wanting to do anything taxing but want to move....these are wonderful workouts! Later that day, I had to be DH's driver for his colonoscopy...plus getting mom home from hospital. Thankful she is now home and doing great!! (Recovery was quick this time...very, very thankful for that!)
14- Yvette Bachman BIG BURN Cardio Kickboxing Class (67 min.) Feeling pretty darn good today, I thought I'd try Yvette's latest. On preview, it didn't look too awful hard (and it wasn't), but I kept it all low impact and burned 489 calories without jumping! At the 37 min. mark where she takes a water break, I listened to my body and felt I could keep going and tackle the last half and did! This was a super fun workout with k/b moves and even some kicks which I loved. Some of the jumps I did on my rebounder but it was super easy to keep it low impact and I am enjoying those endorphins!!!! Missed them so much! She ends with a few floor exercises for core along with stretches. Very easy core work but she majorly works the core throughout the whole thing. I am very thankful for feeling better today and very thankful things are getting back to normal around here again and have time to post!! Very thankful for answered prayer, too.
15- 30 min. of raking (thru some snow & ice, LOL, but mostly melted...my yard is green again!)
16- LITE Pyramid Pump (TS #5 - Total Body Pyramid Up premix=50 min.); Cathe Stretch Max #3 Love this PP premix that is 3 sets of LB & UB exercises going up the pyramid so I could heavy up....it just whizzed by!

17- YT Gentle Yoga Flow (30 min.) I am thankful I can volunteer at my church to take care of babies. Love getting my 'baby fix'!!
18- Fit Split Metabolic Conditioning Had to make this short, as I had to take parents to an appt. I am thankful my parents are healthy in order to take them to these appts!!!
19- KCM TLC (Kelly's Mix Premix (5 min.); Boxing Combos Kelly's mix I found pretty boring, so went back to menu and did the boxing combos. I did this right out of bed...zzzzz...AND I didn't take the time to have my coffee in order to do the Coffey! Bust! Very thankful for my coffee!!!
20- Cathe Live Strong Express Upper Body; 1.25 hours raking/blowing What a happy time today! Missing my Cathe Lives!!!! Felt so good!!! Very thankful for all my Cathe Live Downloads, but want MORE! Eek! I may cave before the sale is over. I am very thankful for my "My Passport" for my Mac, so there are no worries of running out of space!
21- 4.5 miles on TM (15 min. of jogging intervals; 55 min. of walking intervals w/ incline; 20 min. stretch; 2 hours of yard work I watched a Prime movie while on the TM...it felt so good to take my time during my workout and not have to be anywhere this morning!! When I was done with my workout, I cleaned the basement while I watched the end of the movie... It is incredibly windy today and some would question why I was doing the leaves at all, but I have to do them when I have the time. ;0) At least I got the whole yard done today...it goes so quick when I can just mow up the leaves and not have to rake. I definitely got my steps in today!! Thankful I had a day to myself and for all I got done today!!!
22- Rest day. I was very thankful today was the last Dr appt this week for my parents! Three Dr. appts in one week is overkill, LOL!
23- Cathe Live 2019 Glassboro Road Trip Leg Day; Stretch This class entails 4 rounds of leg work and each set repeated once with a FW band segment to end each set. LOVED the FW band segments - I held a 20# DB to up the ante. It is really easy to make this one more difficult by upping your weights and I felt pretty strong today. I brought out my 10's, 12's, 15's and 20's, but never did use my 10's. I used both 20's for the DL's. I don't know, I think Cathe has much more fun leg workouts in her Live library and it seemed a bit repetitive to me. It also didn't have that "fun vibe" that most Lives have....maybe it was b/c the class was so crowded and there were certainly lots of frowns....even when Cathe prompts some smiles! I'm sure Jen was smiling throughout the whole thing, but she was hardly ever in camera range, LOL. Glad this one was a freebie, as I probably wouldn't have purchased it. It was still a great class....I'm feeling my legs for sure, but not one of her best, IMO. I'm still very thankful for my Lives and am purchasing more as Christmas presents to myself.

24- DYP Intermediate Balanced Flow One of my favorites of the set. Love all the balance work in the 2nd half which includes 1/2 moons and twisting 1/2 moons. Sixty three min. just flew by today!
25- Yvette Bachman Cardio w/ Bicep & Tricep Circuits (62 min.); stretch Wow, this one humbled me!! Yvette's latest, with lots of cardio focus alternated with bicep and tricep exercises which was more agility-type exercises (not many k/b moves, which I missed), and uses discs, a jump rope, and 12's-20#'s. I used my rebounder a lot during the jump rope segments and a few of the other cardio moves (those that she runs across w/o area and touches down--blech). She slips in a few core exercises as well. First break was at 34 min., which would be easy to stop if short on time or wanting to add on. Those concentration curls in a deep squat are KILLER!! But the whole thing definitely adds up to be considered a KILLER...and to twist the knife even more, at 49 min. mark, Yvette adds on :20/:10 HiiT work till the end. Really? Yvette is even complaining, LOL, and when she complains, it MUST be a butt-kicker (and it definitely was!). I can tell my cardio capacity isn't quite back to par yet but to be fair, this workout might have exceeded my capacity a bit, LOL. TOUGH endurance challenge!! Stretched out more - 2 min. of stretches wasn't enough and she even does exercise moves during the stretching, ugh! I wouldn't call this one a favorite - I was pushed too hard, haha. A good one for T-giving week, however and thankful I made it thru the 62 min. ETA: 1 hour yard work (beautiful day!!)
26- no workout; 1 hour yard work
27- X-10 (w/u); Beast Total Body; P90X-3 Core Synergistics Great TOTAL BODY workout! I didn't go too overly heavy with Beast but I definitely got worked out nicely. It felt so good to push it a bit to reach the 15 reps. I forgot what a great CORE fryer CS is...that very last move alternating b/t holding 1/2 Moon and Warrior 3 on each leg for the duration is tough!
28- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Heather Robertson Insane Total Body HiiT w/o (52 min.); 2 hours yard work Heather's w/o was a sweaty one - I wouldn't necessarily term it "insane" though. It wasn't anything like an Insanity workout, LOL, but still a goodie with the format of work for :45/rest for :15 for 40 min. with no repeats which I LOVED! She included a w/u & c/d which she doesn't always add and included exercises that were bodyweight, weighted, and cardio. It sure had a bite at the end and I had a great calorie burn! Definitely will do this one again.
29- Heart Alchemy Yoga (Yoga Flow for Concentration - Michelle - 43 min.); put up Christmas tree & decorations Bookmarked! I really enjoyed this class chocked full of balance challenges in a flow. I did my IT band stretches at end...if she would've done my stretches in place of her meditation, it would have been a perfect class in my eyes!
30- DYP Strong Balanced Flow Only the 2nd time for this one...I liked it and it seemed challenging holding some of the poses awhile. Vytas just can't improve upon his cueing and tips to go deeper in each pose...he's superb! LOL, I didn't catch this the first time...while we're in a standing lunge twist, he says to "turn your nipples toward the side of the room"! I found myself giggling over that one!

One last thought for thankfulness: I am most thankful for my Faith, Family/Friends, and Fitness. <3
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 11:57 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

November - Noviembre - Novembre

Week 5

28- K4x4: I Am Warrior 1 (virgin) + Si6: Slim & Limber. Tough workout, I used my kb for swings and goblet squats.
29- DOTI: Hip Hop Body Blast (virgin) + PIU#1: Chill Cool Down Stretch. HHBB was fun.
30- K4x4: I Am Warrior 2 (virgin) + JNL: Fusion Stretch. All I have to say... Warrior phase is no joke!
31- Rest day.

01- Top Fit: Power Fit 1 (virgin) + Si6: Slim & Limber. PW1 is similar to K4x4 in that there are 4 circuits, each circuit is repeated twice, the difference is that there are three exercises per circuit instead of four, as K4x4 each exercise is done for a minute, first one is cardio, next toning, last exercise is for abs, after each exercise there is a 15 sec rest, just enough time to get ready for the next exercise. I really liked it and sweated like crazy, it was challenging but I had cero dread, which is great.
02- Top Fit: Danse Fit 1 (virgin) + JNL: Fusion Stretch. DF1 alternate a dance segment followed by abs/core work twice, I really liked the abs/core work, there were some moves I have not done before, the dance part was ok, I am not a big can of techno kind of music, and it was a little too bouncy, but I liked Karine comments and energy.
03- Rest day.

Week 6

04- K4x4: I Am Warrior 2 + Si6: Slim & Limber.
05- Top Fit: Danse Fit 1 + YOUv2: Sweat Sensation + PWFWL: Cool Down Stretch. I gave DF1 another try today, and I really enjoyed it a lot! It was a sweatfest and fun! It has some bounce and jumping, but I knew what to expect and I had the energy for it today, I also did great with the abs section today. I almost forgot how fun SS is! I love Leandro.
06- K4x4: I Am Warrior 1 + Si6: Slim & Limber.
07- KL's: Danse et Brûle + PWFWL: Cool Dow Stretch. Super sun!
08- Top Fit: Power Fit 1 + Si6: Slim & Limber.
09- DOTI: Hip Hop Body Blast + Stretch (my own).
10- Rest day.

Week 7...

11-19 Nada... Sick with a bad cold (fever, dry cough, sore throat, headache), at least the fever is gone by now.

20- Leslie's U5DWP: Blue & Yellow miles.

21- Karine Larose: Ballon d'exercise (virgin).

22- Leslie's U5DWP: Purple, Red & Green miles.

23- Christmas Parade.

24- Rest day.

25- Rest day.

26- Karine Larose: Raffermissement Total (virgin).

27- Leslie's M+MWB: Advanced Walk (32 min.).

28- Rest. Tired.

29- Karine Larose: Ventre Plat (virgin) + Si6: Slim & Limber. VP was challenging! It alternate cardio with core work on the floor, 3 blocks of each.

30-

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 12:19 PM  
Luv2WO

Yay!

1. PBL Spring Into Summer Side Slimmer, Strength and Grace Upper Body workout, TBL 21 DOP Stretch
2. PBL Spring Into Summer Abs, Butt and Thighs, Abs of Steel, BB Mat Stretch
3. Sleek Technique Boot Camp 1, PBL Spring Into Summer Stretch
4. Ballet Beautiful Total Body workout, Butt Blast 1, Hip Stretch
5. Ballet Beautiful Cardio Fat Burn DVD, Classic Swan Arms, Butt Blast 2
6. Ballet Beautiful Sculpt and Burn DVD - Standing workout, 15 Min Body Blast
7. Ballet Beautiful Sculpt and Burn DVD - Mat workout, Cardio Fat Burn - Core and Upper body
8. Ballet Beautiful Total Body workout (no arms), Sculpt and Burn DVD - Standing workout.
9. Essentrics Muscle Release, 30 min walk
10. Essentrics YouTube workouts - Intro and Waist slimming, Leg Toning Express, TBL Day 1 Pilates with a Purpose
11. Essentrics AM workout, TBL Day 2 Pilates with a Purpose, 21 DOP Abs, Essentrics Quad Stretch
12. TBL Graceful Mat Flow, Day 3 Pilates with a Purpose, Essentrics Express Waist Toning, PBL Fit in 15 Flexibility
13. Essentrics Posture Workout, 21DOP Legs, PBL New You Strong Abs
14. Essentrics SIM Core and Legs, PBL Complete New You Circuit, Strength and Grace Upper Body workout
15. Essentrics Core and Legs with Meg, TBL 21 DOP Upper Body, PBL Badlands Butt
16. PBL Adore Your Core Complete Core, Taut and Toned Leg workout with Band, Everyday Essentials Arms with Weights
17. TBL Full Body Strength
18. Essentrics AM workout, TBL 21 DOP Booty, ePilates Day 2 Glutes, Pilates Nest Day 2
19. Pilates Nest Day 2, ePilates Day 3 Upper Body
20. Essentrics Class of 2012, Pilates Nest Day 3 workout
21. Essentrics Waist Toning workout with Gail, Express Butt Workout, Pilates Nest Day 4
22. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, Pilates Nest Day 5, TBL 21DOP Stretch and Release
23. PBL May Makeover Core, Trim It Down Leg Workout, Strength and Stability Shoulder workout
24. Ballet Bodies Youtube 40 min workout and Ab Workout
25. Ballet Beautiful Backstage Abs, Backstage Outer Thigh, Bikini Blast, Leg Lifts for the Butt, Hip Stretch, PBL Sculpt and Shred Arm workout
26. TBL Travel Day workout, 21 DOP Abs, Essentrics SIM Total Body,
27. Ballet Beautiful Recharge Plie Port De Bras, Cardio Kickstart, Bikini Ballet Booty, Supermodel Outer and Inner Thigh, Daily Dance Stretch
28. Ballet Bodies 40 minutes and Ballet Sculpt on YouTube
29. Lazy Dancer YouTube - No Jumps Cardio, Ballet Cardio, Ballet Legs, Ballet Beautiful Ballet Cardio Allegra, Ballet Core, Mat Stretch
30. Ballet Beautiful Sugarplum and Skyline workouts, Sugarplum on the Mat, Weightless Arms Workout
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 01:13 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

November!

1 Rest Day
2 Bar Method - Feel Stronger & Taller - 45 minutes
3 Bar Method - Stretch & Elongate - 20 minutes
4 Bar Method - Nice & Calm - 25 minutes
5 Oops - no workout
6 Bar Method - Focus on Breath - 42 minutes
7 Jessica Smith - Total Body Focus - 35 minutes
8 CocoLime Fitness - Deep Stretch - 25 minutes & Stretch for Tight Hips, Sciatica & Low Back Pain - 15 minutes
9 Bar Method - Sculpt & Elongate - 56 minutes
10 Bar Method - Best Foot Forward - 45 minutes
11 Bar Method - Think Big, Be Bold - 50 minutes
12 Bar Method - Explore Your Flexibility - 25 minutes
13 Bar Method - Beginner Workout DVD - 36 minutes
14 Bar Method - Jam Packed - 20 minutes
15 Bar Method - Beginner Burn - 40 minutes
16 Dog Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Joint Gentle Classical Pilates - 30 minutes
17 Dog Walk - 35 minutes; Pilates Nest - Gentle Prenatal Pilates - 17 minutes
18 My Curves Online - Walking Groove Workout - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Retreat: Day 1 - 15 minutes
19 Leslie Sansone - Walk 15: 4 Mile Walk - Mile 1 - 15 minutes; Pilates Nest - Retreat: Day 2 Balance & Strength - 15 minutes
20 My Curves Online - Boxing Fusion - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Retreat: Day 3 - Stretch & Soothe - 15 minutes
21 Jessica Smith - 21 Day Walk On: Cardio Core Walk - 30 minutes; Michelle Dozois - Ultimate Workout: Flexibility - 15 minutes
22 Jessica Smith - 30 Minute Fusion Sculpt & 18 Minute Dynamic Total Body Stress Relieving Dynamic Stretch
23 Bar Method - Focus on Breath - 42 minutes
24 Pilates Nest - Retreat: Day 4 - Embrace & Empower & Retreat: Day 5 - Renew - 30 minutes
25 Jessica Smith - Cardio Mat Fusion 2 - 35 minutes; Pilates Nest - Short & Sweet Pilates - 15 minutes & Pilates for Neck Tension & Pain - 10 minutes; 30 Days to Better Posture - Day 1
26 Barre Blend Sample Workout - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Hips & Glutes - Strength & Stretch - 30 minutes; 30 Days to Better Posture - Day 2
27 Travel Day
28 Jessica Smith - Stride & Strength II - 35 minutes & Recovery Day Workout - 27 minutes
29 Travel Day
30 Johnye's in town

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 01:13 PM  
MathTeacher

November 1
November 2 - Les Mills 90 Short
November 3 - Les Mills 109 Arms Short
November 4 - Les Mills 109 Legs Short
November 5
November 6 - Les Mills 102 Arms Short
November 7
November 8
November 9

November 10 - Les Mills 109 Upper Short
November 11
November 12 - Les Mills 108 Upper Short
November 13
November 14 - Les Mills 100 Upper Short
November 15
November 16 - Change Your Body

November 17 - Les Mills Pump 98 (Warm up, Squats, Chest, Back/Legs)
November 18
November 19 - Les Mills Pump 95 (Warm up, Squats, Chest, Back/Legs)
November 20
November 21 - Les Mills Pump 94 (Warm up, Squats, Chest, Back/Legs)
November 22
November 23 - The Firm Upper Body Sculpt

November 24 - Callanetics Level 1
November 25
November 26 - Build and Burn Upper Body
November 27 - Callanetics Wind Down
November 28
November 29 - Barre3 Standing
November 30 - Callanetics Wake Up
Old 10-27-19, 01:17 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 01:37 PM  
Tammie M

November

1 - Linda's Barlates Mix and Match Series: Lower - Lower 60/10 + Bob Harper The Biggest Loser: Volume 1 - Low Intensity
2 - Linda's Barlates Mix and Match Series: Upper - Upper 60/10 + Cathe Hardcore Extreme Workout #1 - first 2 cycles
3 - Linda's Barlates Mix and Match Series: Abs - Abs 60/10 + Bob Harper The Biggest Loser: Volume 1 - High Intensity + Peggy Cappy Yoga For The Rest Of Us Back Care Basics - Part 2
4 - Linda's Barlates Overload Training: Define
5 - Bob Harper The Biggest Loser: Power X-Train - Metabolic Circuit
10 - Joyce Vedral Bone-Building Body-Shaping Workout - Day One + Classical Stretch Season 7 - 721
11 - Joyce Vedral Bone-Building Body-Shaping Workout - Day Two + Classical Stretch Season 7 - 722
12 - Cathe Party Rockin' Step #1
14 - Joyce Vedral The Fat-Burning Workout Vol. 2 - upper body + Classical Stretch Season 7 - 723
15 - Joyce Vedral The Fat-Burning Workout Vol. 2 - lower body + Bathing Suit Workout - 1 Round
17 - Joyce Vedral Dynamic Tension - All
18 - Cathe Party Rockin' Step #2
19 - Joyce Vedral Non-Stop! - All
20 - Amy Bento Hip Hop Walk + Classical Stretch Season 7 - 725
21 - Joyce Vedral Top Shape It's Now Or Never - All
22 - Jessica Smith 10 Pounds Down Weight Loss Cardio Mix
23 - Joyce Vedral Weight Training Made Easier - Day One
24 - Joyce Vedral Weight Training Made Easier - Day Two + Classical Stretch Season 7 - 726
25 - Cathe Hardcore Extreme Workout #1 - 3rd cycle and remaining weights + Joyce Vedral Weights 101 + Classical Stretch Season 7 - 727
26 - Core Rhythm Full Workout
29 - MH The Belly Off! Workout: The Body Weight Routine
30 - The Firm Ultimate Calorie Blaster
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 01:38 PM  
Dontmindthemess

November

1. Mixxtreme Mix + 3 mile run I wanted to revisit Mix and do the whole thing. I liked it even better a second time and it could have been my imagination but I felt stronger this time. The core work is challenging without being impossible and I love the little cardio bursts sprinkled in the workout. The speed is totally doable and it makes me feel brave enough to try more of the Dream Body workouts. Playing your own music is a must! I’m really feeling my glutes (in a good way) from yesterday’s Hawaii Tonique. Her mat work really is something! I took off early from work and got a run in. A bit chilly and a little too windy but at least the sun was out for the first time in days.
2. 60 min FiiT yoga class Lots of burpees and frog jumps today. We did a couple sets of 6 EMOMs. The good thing was I felt so much stronger during the stability (core) section. It was still tough but more doable.
3. Rest

4. Tonique Hawaii Power of You + 60 min FiiT yoga class I’m (finally) working my way through these Toniques. I absolutely love the two Hawaii workouts I’ve done. They are easier by Tonique standards but they just have been fun for me. The earlier dvds have some dread factor for me but I haven’t even given them a fair shake. I just like the total body vibe of the downloads and I’m looking forward to trying the rest of the infinity series too. PoY is filmed with Sylwia at the edge of an infinity pool with the ocean in the background. It’s really pretty. Lots of variety and at about 40 minutes it’s a great length for me before yoga. It’s funnier how much easier this is compared to how I remembered it but I had only done it once before at the beginning of my bodyweight journey. The Toniques definitely leave me feeling good. FiiT had a substitute instructor and it was surprisingly hard. We did three 5 min AMRAPs (the last one had to be a couple minutes longer) throughout the series. 100 jumping jacks, 50 high knees, 20 side squat or lunge, 20 bicycles, and 20 swimmers. The first go around the jumping jacks seem kind of easy but it really added up.
5. Rest I had a morning appointment.
6. Barlates Tighten It Inner thighs and Abs I wasn’t feeling 100% but I wanted to do something. This uses a fire walker band but it was a little awkward for some of the inner thigh exercises. Maybe ankle weights would be a better choice.
7. YB Cardio Kickboxing Core Class (15 min) + Ballet Body Upper Body I ended up sleeping almost 10 hours last night I really woke up feeling better. Totally inspired by Char’s description I picked this up off of eBay (for a very reasonable price too). Leah really likes her planks! I thought this was a terrific upper body/core workout! I’m used to a lot of these exercises from doing them in yoga but it sure adds up. The second section is with light hand weights, I used 3 lbs and I thought that was plenty. Leah wraps it up with a thorough upper body stretch. She also does a shorter stretch after the non weighted section so it would be easy to break this workout up. The set was weird, like if there was a barre studio on a space ship- it’s the lighting, and Leah is a little robotic but it’s a solid strength builder. I warmed up with the first 15 minutes of an Yvette kickboxing workout.
8. Barlates HiiT Combinations and HiiT Barre These are the same format as HiiT mat. 25 exercises done for almost a minute. Combinations was more Tonique inspired and Barre was of course barre exercises. Both use 2 pound weights. I could have gone heavier with the barre weights but I got enough upper body yesterday. These are not super tough because the intervals are shorter. I really liked both of these workouts and I could see doing these HiiT series workouts after a 30 min cardio.
9. 60 min FiiT yoga class I felt good in FiiT today, we did tabatas but they didn’t feel like they were going to kill me. Fun retro playlist too.
10. Tonique Budapest Spa I wanted to do something today since I didn’t do anything Tuesday but I didn’t feel like going to the basement so I did this on my iPad. This is a 32 min mat workout with a couple of wall/suspension moves. It’s filmed at some European style tiled pool early in the morning with the occasional swimmer in the background. It almost looks black and white. All of these Tonique mat workouts seem tougher than Barlates mat workouts and they leave me sore. I got surprising sweaty from this little number I took a half day today since the weather was nice and did our leaves. I was out there with the blower for about an hour and a half and I didn’t even mind because it was so nice out.

11. Happy Veterans Day FitSplit Boxing Bootcamp + 7 min workout https://youtu.be/Dwt7bd_KyTQ + 60 min FiiT yoga class I thought about pulling out KPC but I knew I didn’t have time for the whole thing, even without the abs so popped BB in. I wasn’t “feeling it” at first but once I did the first combo and blast I knew it was all downhill. That’s something I like about BB, I think the first combo is the hardest so I like to get it over with. I had a few extra minutes so I did this quick workout from YouTube, super simple, 12 exercises done in 30/10 intervals. Easy to modify up or down too. FiiT was tabatas and I felt awesome today, super strong and like I could do a million jump squats. I need to remember this feeling for when I start slacking off. I’m thankful for all our service men and women and their families for the sacrifices they make.
12. My own Whiteboard w/o (20 min) + Barlates Sculpt it Mat+ 60 hot yoga class + 60 min FiiT yoga class I warmed up with a few Sun As and did a 20 min circuit with a couple kb moves thrown in. I liked Sculpt it may and it was tougher than I had anticipated but except for one move I can barely remember it today. Double yoga!
13. Barlates Functional training Sculpt Fusion This was a little bit of a mish mosh workout. Linda uses an 8 pound weight and 2 pounders. I used a 10 pound kb instead of the eight. It kind of felt like a barre/ metabolic mash up. It was a good fit for me today because I’m a little sore in the hamstrings from yesterday and this wasn’t super tough but I felt like I worked out.
14. YB Big Burn Cardio Kickboxing (37 min) + TA Abcentric 1 I did Yvette’s workout up to the water break. I was still feeling my hamstrings this morning so I thought the kicking would loosen my legs up. This Yvette was fun and it seemed a wee bit easier than some others. There was only one thruster move in the half that I did and she seems like she alternates between high and low impact. I was browsing results threads last night and it got me thinking about trying more Tracey Anderson. I did abcentric off of YouTube but it seemed almost identical to hipcentric which I have. She’s just so unlikable, it’s hard to see committing to doing this several times a week. On the flip side it’s only 30 minutes and I can fit it in with whatever else I’m doing. I would have to do TA my way.
15. YB High Intensity Step Cardio Class (30 min) + Abcentric 1 The part of Yvette’s workout that I did was 30/10 HiiT intervals, most were tough but there’s a few easier ones sprinkled in there. I was feeling really cranky but I still did Abcentric anyway, which is the same workout as glutecentric level 1. My abs were actually a little sore from yesterday so I gave it another go. I will say that I feel super silly doing those “standing abs”.
16. 60 min FiiT yoga class Instead of doing Sun As for the warm up, we did push ups and thrusters. The first round was walk through and then you could do either. Lots of one legged work which I love.
17. Rest

18. Yvette Bachman Cardio ankle weight full body blast (30 mins) + Abcentric level 1 + 60 min FiiT yoga class I thought I’d give this Yvette a try even though I’m leery of jumping with ankle weights. It wasn’t as hard as I expected and I really felt my core on those kicks. I thought I’d have those weights off by the second exercise. This would be great even without the ankle weights. I stopped at the water break. More Tracy. FiiT was fun with 4 sets of 3 45/15 intervals sprinkled throughout the flow. Tough core work using a yoga block too.
19. YB Cardio/Kettlebell Mashup (40 min) + Abcentric 1 + 60 min hot yoga class I did this fun Yvette to the water break then I did the upper and standing abs portion of Abcentric before yoga. I did the rest after yoga. I could do the floorwork on my own since it’s only a few moves. The instructor started yoga with core and we did 100 bicycles. Lots of groans but it was good to get it over in the beginning.
20. YouTube Full Length Barre Centric class https://youtu.be/L8ak1p-dePQ + Barlates Target 15 Full Body Barre Centric was nice and well instructed but it wasn’t challenging. There were moments of challenge but I didn’t have to stop and shake it out. I added ankle weights to the seat section at the barre. I wanted to add on a little something to get an hour in and Target 15 FB was new on YouTube. This was an awesome little workout! Lots of moves in plank and side plank, it was all mat and crouching and there were a few mat cardio moves sprinkled in. I got much sweatier doing this for 15 mins than the the whole barre workout. The intervals are only 60 seconds so it moves pretty quickly through the exercises. I really loved this one!!
21. Barlates Endurance 100 Up and Down + Mix and Match Lower 40/20 Up and Down is 20 intervals, 10 on one side then 10 on the other. There’s a couple of handstand combos on each side but they kind of feel easier than the lunge, squat and kick moves. I probably need more of those lower body combinations. 40/20 was 15 minutes of torture with a loop. I used one of the new fabric loops I bought. It was super painful. When Linda switched to inner thighs I used a regular loop to get the right ROM.
22. Barlates Endurance 120 1+2=3 and Target 15 ankle weights 1+2=3 didn’t seem quite as hard as the last time I did it but it’s very challenging. 3 combinations total on each side and I still think the switch kick one is the hardest, especially doing the interval of all switch kicks but I did it. Another thumbs up for Target 15! Perfect add on length for me and it just seems to fly by. Linda gets a little bit of everything in there, even some upper body.
23. 60 min FiiT yoga class
24. Rest

25. P57 Power Sculpt Chad 6/13 + 60 min FiiT yoga class I signed up for P57 streaming, they had a Black Friday special for $15 a month so I thought I’d try it out. The instructor was really good: funny and relaxed. It started with weighted upper body, I started with 8s and dropped to 5s. There were a lot of pushups. I used the fit tower for the barre work but I’ll have to bring the fluidity barre back down to the basement to use with these workouts since there’s moves where you pull back against the barre and the fit tower is not made for that. This wasn’t a sweaty workout since it didn’t have that cardio factor but it was a burner. I’ll dabble with these for a month and see how it goes. In FiiT we did four intervals of 50 jumping jacks, 40 skaters, 30 flutter kicks, 20 hop overs, 10 pushups, and 5 burpees interspersed throughout the flow.
26-27. Nothing I did Friendsgiving on Tuesday and yesterday I just felt bloated and blah!
28. HAPPY THANKSGIVING P57 Sculpt with Chad 6/19 The Sculpt workouts are definitely easier than the Power Sculpt. I did toe pushups instead of knees and added ankle we to the barre and floorwork sections. There’s less time in plank style exercises overall. I’m still feeling my biceps from Monday’s power sculpt! I probably enjoyed this class because of Chad, he’s very entertaining and natural but in the future I’ll stick to the Power Sculpt classes.
29. Barlates Endurance 100 Cardio Sculpt + Heather Robertson 15 min HiiT I had to do some kind of cardio today, it is Thanksgiving week. Cardio Sculpt had a couple of thruster moves on each side and a couple of handstand moves. I added on a short HR 40/20 HiiT workout after. 3 rounds of 5 exercises so this one repeats but it’s only 15 minutes. The 20 seconds of rest felt good. There were a couple of combination exercises: shoulder tap/plank jack/pushup and a walk out/jump in to bear/jump out that we’re different and fun and of course this had a thruster exercise too.
30. Barlates Endurance 100 Mat + HiiT Arms and Abs Mat was definitely easier than last time I did it. I’m feeling my gluteus from yesterday’s combo too. I love love love all of these workouts from the Barlates HiiT series. They just fly by because of the 50/10 intervals. They are fun and thorough, and really total body, also free on YouTube!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 03:25 PM  
T2B

november...

... continuation of Week 1

1. FTA: Legs, Glutes & Core. Somehow I missed the core part of this title. More core than I wanted to do but then I channeled Jane & AnMrsDe and got it done. Not a bad workout, may have been more challenging if I had a Fit Tower? Still undecided if I want a Fit Tower. Other than a few workouts to complement the Fit Tower (with moves that have been done without a Fit Tower), how often would I really use this piece of equipment?
2. ICE: Rock ‘em Sock ‘em Kickbox
3. FTA: Total Body. I liked this one a lot. It moves quickly. I had to rewind a couple of times because I wasn’t expecting Cathe to get right into the next set so quickly. So wishy/washy: I think I want the Fit Tower again. Maybe if Cathe has a great Black Friday deal.
4. rest day...

Week 2

5.(S) FIT|SPLIT: Boxing Bootcamp/Legs & Glutes. Love!
6. ICE: Low Impact Sweat. Loved this, it’s been a long time so it was very nice to revisit.
7. FTA: Advanced Total Body. Love!
8. LIS: Afterburn. My own tunes with Power Beats 3 wireless earphones. Felt like a new workout, didn’t feel as hard or tedious and it was over like this (snap).
9. LIS: Slide & Glide. Loved the standing exercises, wasn’t crazy about the exercises after the shoulder work, and really loved the last core exercise before the stretch. P.M. Yv2: Rock It Out!
10. FTA: Bootcamp. I appreciate that this is an easier workout compared to Cathe’s other bootcamp workouts. I bought 6# weights from Target yesterday. The cashier picked up one weight, groaned, and said “you’re serious aren’t you?”. I got a quiet chuckle out of that and just smiled. I wanted to say, “weights are your friend, girlfriend!” P.M. Yv2: Sweat Sensation

Week 3

11. (S) STRONG & SWEATY: PHA Training Scrambled Premix #2 + Yv2: Move Your Body. PHAT was awesome. The sequencing of this premix took the workout from dreaded to a favorite. Going forward this is going to be an every other week sub for FTA Total Body. Snowing right now, sticking too. Temps are getting lower by the hour. TO ALL MY VETERANS - Thank you and Happy Veterans Day!
12. LIS: Cardio Supersets. Excitement in my area of the world. A meteor/fireball made an entrance across our sky last night. I heard a boom but didn’t think anything of it until the alerts started coming in. It looks and feels like mid January today. It was in the single digits overnight. Boo. Today, very cold with hard, packed snow/ice. Joy! BTW, I looked through my pictures from last year and it snowed Nov 12th, 2018. It wasn’t as cold as it is today though. I’m happy that I’m off today.
13. rest day...
14. LIS: Total Body Tri-sets (Upper Body) + Yv2: Rock It Out!. First, music off option. I chose the Upper Body Timesaver premix. It wasn’t until Cathe started the stretch that I realized that the Upper Body Timesaver was only 1 set of of each chest, shoulders and triceps trisets . So I added 1 set of each back, biceps and core trisets. Brought the workout to about 35 minutes instead of 19 minutes. I knew 19 minutes sounded too good to be true. Cher - I think this would be a good sub for the XTrain upper body workouts (not the burn sets). There is a premix for Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and a premix for Back, Biceps & Core.
15. FTA: Legs, Glutes & Core - I did the full workout. Pat on the back for doing core. I feel like I’m not really doing anything when doing this workout but I feel it in those tiny muscles in the areas that need it most. The back of my legs are great, the front of my legs need some fine tuning. What I like about the core work is that Cathe doesn’t go super fast or does a gazillion reps like she tends to do sometimes. P.M. Yv2: Sweat Sensation
16. ICE: Low Impact Sweat + Yv2: Move Your Body
17. (S) STRONG & SWEATY: Bootcamp + Youv2: Work It! Shake It!

Week 4

18. rest day...
19. FTA: Total Body. P.M. Yv2: Rock It Out!. Still digging Total Body.
20. ICE: Rock’em Sock’em Kickbox Scrambled Premix #2. This premix has the blasts in the middle of the workout and the hammer/knee & high/lo punch blasts twice. P.M. Yv2: Sweat Sensation
21. ICE: Chiseled Upper Body + Yv2: Move Your Body!. Way too much shoulder work. What is with Cathe and her excessive love of shoulder work?
22. ICE: Chiseled Lower Body Scrambled Premix #1. I really enjoyed this. I should do this workout more often. Excellent leg conditioning. I’m loving the variety in this rotation. P.M. Yv2: Work It! Shake It!
23. (S) TAE BO: Ultimate Tae Bo + Cathe Total Body Stretching Ball #2. I did the first part of Ultimate Tae Bo (60 minutes) and then added Cathe’s stretch. P.M. Move Your Body!.
24. I slept in this morning so I missed my optimal workout window and then couldn’t convince myself to do the full 78 minutes of Turbo Barre later. Around 11am I did, (S) LITE: Cardio Party. Also been sipping lots of echinacea and elderberry tea the last couple of days because I’ve felt punky - quivery stomach, but not sick, and chills. Fingers crossed.

Week 5

25. rest day...
26. FTA: Boot Camp
27. LIS: Cardio Supersets
28. (S) LITE: Stacked Lower Body + Yv2: Rock It Out!. Love!
29. (S) Beast Lucky 7 + Yv2: Sweat Sensation
30. LIS: Athletic Training. Love!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-19, 04:13 PM  
bzbnmom

November 2019

So happy to be back! I did a lot of road cycling during the summer. In October I switched over to Cathe workouts with the cooler temps outside. Trying hard to keep the momentum going. We'll see! This month did not start out very well though.

27. LIS Total Body Trisets: Lower Body Split
28. XTrain Biceps & Triceps
29. LIS Low Impact Challenge
30. rest
31. XTrain All Out Low Impact Hiit

1. busy
2. XTrain Chest Back & Shoulders

3. sick
4. sick
5. tired?
6. busy
7. busy, and a whole week gone just like that, sigh
8. Leslie Walk Off Fat Fast 40 min (headache, so music only option, perfect)
9. LIS Low Impact Challenge

10. XTrain Burn Sets: Biceps and Triceps
11. Cross Fire: Less Impact Premix
12. LIS Afterburn
13. rest
14. LIS Total Body Trisets: Upper Body
15. XTrain Legs: Barre, Ball & Chair, Floor
16. KCM Amped Up Cardio: Combined Workouts 1&2

17. visitors
18. work
19. LIS Afterburn
20. Ilaria Powerstrike 5
21. Yoga Warrior 365: Gentle Warrior
22. work
23.XTrain Burn Sets: Chest, Back, & Shoulders

24. LIS Low Impact Challenge
25. Leslie Walk Off Fat Fast 40 min + 20 min on the bike (headache)
26. busy
27. busy
28. Thanksgiving
29. KPC/L&G #18 Kick Box and Strength Circuit + Abs
30. busy
bzbnmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deepen your practice, just the workouts