Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-17-19, 06:40 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Waves to everyone!

I did more yard work this weekend. We probably have one or two weeks of decent weather left.

Chrys, I'm so sorry about your tooth! I hope they can get to the root of all these health issues for you. Your treadmill workouts are inspiring, and I've been really thinking about getting a treadmill for Christmas. I hate walking outside in really cold weather!

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 06:59 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Hi everyone,

We are back from our trip. Actually we have been back a few days, and I have been super busy with laundry and catching up with everything. Today I did:
TBL~ Sweat & Sculpt. I plan on doing cardio later this morning.

Beth- A new puppy! What fun

Chrys- I am sorry you are still having health issues. The gum and tongue sore must be painful I sure hope that you get better soon. I am sending prayers your way

Sherri- Nice week of workouts!

Cecififi- Hi! I have heard about Millionaire Hoy. I may have to check it out! Hour long workouts are something I don't do much anymore either. Good for you!

Donna D- Thanks for starting us off for the month. I can't believe it is already more than half over

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-19, 07:52 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Good morning, today I did:
be360~ Cardio Workout
TBL~ 21 DOP: The Roll-up
MR Unplugged~ 1908
Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk~ Mile 1

Several short workouts strung together. Seems to be my favorite way to workout these days

Happy Wednesday everyone
Sherry
Old 11-20-19, 10:17 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Sherry, that looks fun! I've been doing Joyce workouts, hit or miss. We've been having some small storms move in so I've done quite a bit of yardwork trying to get everything finished. Eventually, it will get too cold for me to be outside much. I am seriously looking at a NordicTrack for Christmas.

~Beth
Old 11-20-19, 10:25 PM  
cdayley

2 mile treadmill walk! Finally had some energy on a work day!
Sherry, several small workouts added together sounds great!
Beth, I love having a treadmill during the winter.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-19, 09:26 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Hi all, today was:
TBL~ Full Body Strength
Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk~ Miles 2&3

Beth- Our Sears store is closing as are many others. I am wondering what other retailers are going to be selling Nordic Track. I really like the brand. My treadmill (which I gave to my DS), and my elliptical are both NT. They are reasonably priced, and I think, a good value. I will eventually replace my treadmill.

Chrys- Glad that you are feeling more energetic It is good to have a treadmill, especially in the winter.

Sherry
Old 11-22-19, 10:28 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Hi all, today was:
be360~ Tiziana's Beginner Weight Loss Workout
MR Unplugged 1909
Walk at Home~ 1 Mile Walk Party

I thought I would try one of Leslie's walks from YouTube. It was interrupted by an ad, and I don't like that. It's funny, that most of the other channels that I use from time to time don't seem to have ads in the middle of the videos

Have a great weekend everyone!
Sherry
Old 11-22-19, 04:10 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Sherry, I was looking at Best Buy for NT. They even will do the installation. I'm holding off for a bit as there are some new shakeups at work. Always a fun time.

Sherry, your workouts look fun! I'm spending the day cleaning, getting ready for my daughter to come home from college. I keep thinking that one day I will be back in a workout rhythm but it always seems hit or miss.

~Beth
Old 11-24-19, 10:43 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. We are in TX. Saw the play DD directed with her students in it last night. It was excellent. Spent the day with her today. Walked 4 miles at a park and played games. I'm going to meet up with a fitness friend tomorrow and we fly to Ohio on Tues.
Beth, enjoy the time with your daughter.
Sherry, that is strange for YouTube to have an ad on the middle of a video.
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-19, 06:48 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Good morning! Today was:
TBL~ 21 DOP Day 15 Abs

I plan on an outdoor walk later using my Powerbelt. I don't normally walk outside here, we live on a busy road, but I did a walk around our property on Saturday and it worked pretty well, I just have to watch where I step. I dusted off my Powerbelt and it sure adds a lot to my walk. Turns it into a total body walk! I love it!!

Chrys- It sounds like your DD really enjoys Drama, and teaching Enjoy your visit with your kids and your grandgirlies

Beth- Thanks for the info. I am glad that NT can be found at another retailer. Are both of your DD's coming home for Thanksgiving?

Waves to everyone!
Sherry