Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-30-19, 12:42 PM  
furmomof6

Hello,

DH and I went for a walk today. It's the calm before the big snowstorm we're going to be getting!

Donna, I'm glad you decided to join! I didn't know she was getting rid of the free plan. That's an awesome deal for the year with all she offers.

Dana, I'm so glad you like the e-Pilates so much! Yay! That's a great deal, too.

Cheryl, good for you! Those roll overs are tough.

Waves!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 03:26 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Hi ladies,

Checking in after my Thanksgiving trip:

Wednesday - Travel Day
Thanksgiving - Jessica Smith - Stride & Strength II - 35 minutes & Recovery Day Workout - 27 minutes
Friday - Travel Day

We got back home around 5:30 last night and later noticed that my next door neighbor's dog was barking, which seemed a little odd. The dog barks a lot, but usually not at night. I started to send my son over to check on my neighbor, but the dog quieted down, so I didn't.

About an hour later, we were in the back yard and I heard lots of car doors slamming in front of my house and went to check. There were about 10 cars parked on my street, including 5 or 6 police cars and a couple of vans. The center of activity was my next door neighbor's house, so I went out to talk to the police. It quickly became apparent that my neighbor was dead and the police didn't think it was by natural causes. They asked me if we'd been home, and when we got home and what kind of car or cars the neighbor drove etc.

We found out this afternoon that she had been killed by her grandson - I'm guessing earlier in the day - and someone asked the police to do a welfare check and they found her. The grandson was found in Missouri last night - 2 states away - and killed himself after firing through a motel room door at police. Good grief!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 03:32 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

dang girl.. All you had to do was rent a movie on TLC. but know, you had to bring it to life
tht is so so so sad. to be so close to someone whose life was taken away by a family member. he should have lived to suffer.. but he already was suffering in some sick way.

so sorry for your loss on a holiday weekend.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 03:35 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Oh wow, Carol! That's awful!
Old 11-30-19, 06:05 PM  
furmomof6

Carol, oh my goodness!! I'm so sorry!! How awful.

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
Old 12-01-19, 08:58 AM  
furmomof6

I'm starting a December thread.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227357