Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-19, 09:34 AM  
sherry7899

Good morning,

Margot-I forgot to say congratulations on completing your exam! You must be relieved. I am sure you did well.

Pat-ugh, I never set foot in stores on Black Friday. I hope you enjoy your new phone. I am sorry you got the one grumpy salesperson.

Jackie-I hope Aubrey is okay.

Laura-how are you doing? I hope you had a lovely holiday.

Cyana-I was checking out Lee Holden's Black Friday deals. His workshops sound wonderful, but they are all just WAY out of my price range. Oh, well. I will stick with his dvds.

Pam-I need a Sadhana-thank you! Will that start on 12/21?

I did watch "Britney runs a marathon" on Amazon Prime (thought it was on Netflix-oops!) and I did like it very much. I also dragged out most of our Christmas decorations and put them out. We can't have a tree because our cats are climbers, but I like to have some holiday decorating. I miss having another female in the house (besides one of our cats!) Our son didn't even notice (though he just survived working Black Friday at Target so he's excused) and my DH just said "you realize the cats won't leave those things alone." Sigh....I have a few more things to find and put out. My DH reorganized the basement storage area shelves, so I don't know where everything ended up.

I got all the laundry done and organized a closet and a cabinet. It was a productive day. Oh, and I baked cookies we don't need to have in the house
I plan to do some healthy batch cooking today.

This morning's workouts:

Soul Sweat Sara Jane World Heat-Rooting Down class-60 minutes. I passed on the very long stretch and did yoga instead

Sarah Beth Yoga-15 minute mellow stress relief something stretch...what the heck was that title? It was very nice. I keep meaning to use more of her mellow stretching practices. She has a ton.

Off to get breakfast....

Have a great day!
Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 04:41 PM  
sherry7899

I found a you tube channel with lovely looking yin practices. I posted it in the GD, but just in case you miss it:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...68#post2849468

Some are filmed at the beach. I am a sucker for anything with ocean and seagull sounds.

Pat and Pam-these look right up your alley

I think I will do one tomorrow morning.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 06:01 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Sherry I will have to check those out. Thanks!

We are in the middle of a snowstorm here. I'm hoping things clear out like they say tomorrow morning. DS and his gf go back to college in Duluth and they are getting dumped on...like 18 inches! Ugh.

I'm on the tail end of the cold and Aubrey is kind of miserable. Making soup for supper.

Really limited workouts. I did 10 min of a CS episode and Ellen's 15 min Quick Tone. No walk. Too snowy.

Waving madly with a kleenex.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 07:34 PM  
cyana

Sherry - Thanks for the heads' up on those yin videos. If she could just puff some salty sea air smell through the speakers I'd be over the moon, LOL. DH is watching TV so I think I may go in the bedroom and do one of those practices this evening. I need to do my daily chi-toes torture anyway and I'd prefer not to have witnesses.

Jackie - I was on weather.com earlier and saw the radar and wondered if you were getting snow this evening. Hopefully DS and his GF have an uneventful trip back to college tomorrow. Sending you and Aubrey some get well soon wishes. We had veggie beef soup for dinner. Hoping to whip up a batch of lentil-kale tomorrow.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 11:53 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I started a new thread for December:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...30#post2849530

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote