Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-18-15, 06:39 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I'm interested. I've wanted something like this for a while. I was never interested in BB because sometimes a heavy lifting rotation gives me the linebacker look (i.e. STS). I'm hoping this is 21DF meets BB. Basically something in the middle. I also love Autumn and suspect that I may love Sagi.....

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-15, 08:51 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75 View Post
thanks for this detail. Nice to hear of your results and input about ability to so extra cardio throughout a Beast rotation
Yes, I walked for 30 mins on the treadmill in high incline after each Beast workout. The cardio was low intensity 65-70 percent of max heart rate. Good for fat burning. If you are doing at home then 30 mins of something steady may work. This cardio didn't interfered with the program muscle building goal. My nutrition was on point. There are info out there in reference of lifting and eating your carbs before and after, so they don't store as fat, satisfies cravings and helps with recovery. Worth to look at it. I uploaded a pic that shows my arms and shoulders and other that shows my back. That was way after beast, but in general shows what lifting have done to my body besides improving and maintaining my strength. Disclamer - I am not tiny
Old 07-18-15, 08:54 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
This one definitely interests me, but I'll wait for reviews. I'm really hoping this set isn't a big disappointment. I don't want this to be another "for the masses" set and have the instructors "dumb it down" so to speak to attract more buyers and/or turn this more into workouts that fit the current "metabolic" craze. Isn't the "chisel" more about diet?
Well said
Old 07-18-15, 09:00 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
I'm interested. I've wanted something like this for a while. I was never interested in BB because sometimes a heavy lifting rotation gives me the linebacker look (i.e. STS). I'm hoping this is 21DF meets BB. Basically something in the middle. I also love Autumn and suspect that I may love Sagi.....
I feel the same way! I've finally come to accept that Cathe's heavy weights approach just doesn't work well for my body type, so I'm hoping that this new set is the best of both worlds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
I uploaded a pic that shows my arms and shoulders and other that shows my back. That was way after beast, but in general shows what lifting have done to my body besides improving and maintaining my strength. Disclamer - I am not tiny
Wow -- Sharaz, you look amazing!!!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-15, 09:04 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
I feel the same way! I've finally come to accept that Cathe's heavy weights approach just doesn't work well for my body type, so I'm hoping that this new set is the best of both worlds!

Wow -- Sharaz, you look amazing!!!
oh thanks I just wanted to show real pics of someone who lift. I understand that is not for everyone.
Old 07-18-15, 09:06 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
oh thanks I just wanted to show real pics of someone who lift. I understand that is not for everyone.
You look incredible! I wish I could develop muscle like that!
Old 07-18-15, 09:09 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
You look incredible! I wish I could develop muscle like that!
Where is a pic?
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-15, 09:21 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
Where is a pic?
If you click on Sharaz's name and go to her profile, she has an album set up with a few pics in it.
Old 07-18-15, 10:36 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoraKate View Post
I read that as "hamster and chisel"

I'd buy it!
Now I want to produce a spoof trailer of the "hamster and weasel" workout program.

I'm interested in this program and curious about what the rotation might look like. Re: the comment about the "chisel" being more about diet, I thought I saw a comment that this program might include the 21DF container concept?

Sagi makes me laugh with the whole "beast" routine. When I'm working hard at 6 AM, I like to laugh. What is Autumn's personality like?

Editing to add my $.02 to the Sharaz love. You look great! You're an excellent advertisement for heavy lifting.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy

Last edited by laurajhawk; 07-18-15 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Sharaz love
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-15, 10:50 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
If you click on Sharaz's name and go to her profile, she has an album set up with a few pics in it.
Got it, thanks Leanne, she looks amazing!!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
autumn calabrese, body beast 2, hammer and chisel, power lifting, sagi kalev