Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-13-12, 06:21 PM  
lulubell

discount code for Rodale...anyone?

I tried ordering Deltafit on their site with the 010036 code and it worked but they sent me a letter saying there was a processing problem and had tp plug in my visa info again. Now that coupon code isn't accepted...anyone have another one...I'd hate to pay full price if I know I can save 20$!!
lulubell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-12, 06:48 PM  
buttons11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubell View Post
I tried ordering Deltafit on their site with the 010036 code and it worked but they sent me a letter saying there was a processing problem and had tp plug in my visa info again. Now that coupon code isn't accepted...anyone have another one...I'd hate to pay full price if I know I can save 20$!!
hmmm I just used that code 010035 about 4 hours ago through the Rodale site and it worked and I have an email confirmation of the discount & charge amount...that's strange...did you order through Rodale?
"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new" Socrates NOT the Greek one, Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book that Changes Lives by Dan Millman, 1984

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace" Dalai Lama

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." Earl Nightingale

Still training to outrun the zombies buttons
buttons11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-12, 06:51 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

the difference is a 5 and a 6 try again lulubell

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-12, 11:14 PM  
PrincessKick

If it was a processing error, I'd ask them to honor the original discounted price.
PrincessKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-12, 11:16 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Rodale lost my order too, then invalidated the discount code

I hate Rodale. They did the same thing to me. I ordered Deltafit using the 25% discount code "010036"(and Ebates for $10 back), grand total $55.

I got an order receipt and a few days later when I checked my online account it said my order was 'complete'.

3 weeks, 2 phone calls & 4 angry emails later, they left a msg on my phone, they had never processed the order and if I wanted it I would need to order it again. No apology, no explanation.

Then when I went to reorder the program, the discount code wouldn't work. I kept calling & being put on hold, nobody wanted to help me.

I finally tried creating a completely new online account - then it allowed me to use that discount code.

I still don't know if my second order will go through or if it, too, will be mysteriously cancelled but appear to be processed.

Sheesh, I hate Rodale. I would never order from them again if I have any other choice.

Hope this helps someone else with the same frustration.