Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-10-11, 05:43 PM  
Missiscipi

Here is my before (Xmas 2009) http://couchtokettlebells.blogspot.c...ed-it-all.html
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11, 06:13 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
Wow Rozy! Your hard work really paid off! Not only did you lose weight but you are super buff now! You truly are an inspiration. Congratulations!!!
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11, 06:19 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
Wow Rozy! Your hard work really paid off! Not only did you lose weight but you are super buff now! You truly are an inspiration. Congratulations!!!
Thanks!!! Seriously this forum and all the wonderful people here had ALOT to do with it! You guys inspire me!
Old 07-10-11, 07:04 PM  
lucia
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting - you look really fantastic! Amazing arm definition!
Old 07-10-11, 07:19 PM  
momof10

You look absolutely awesome, totally buffed, your arms and your abs!! You are truly inspiring. Like someone else posted, you not only lost weight, you got buffed!!! Keep posting the pictures. You have worked hard and deserve these fantastic results!!

Cheryl
momof10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11, 07:28 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
I'm really impressed. You have come a long way in a short amount of time. I thought you started small and got buff with kb2. Your transformation is amazing.
Old 07-10-11, 07:28 PM  
daisyduke

You look fab, girl! Thanks for getting me into RKS, as I am loving it. I have gotten into the higher number workouts and can't keep combining them one after the next anymore. I am still doing P90x with them too.

Just wondering how heavy your kettlebells are? Also you did Asylum before this rotation right?
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11, 07:52 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduke View Post
You look fab, girl! Thanks for getting me into RKS, as I am loving it. I have gotten into the higher number workouts and can't keep combining them one after the next anymore. I am still doing P90x with them too.

Just wondering how heavy your kettlebells are? Also you did Asylum before this rotation right?
I did Asylum before RKS (for a month) and also kept doing Asylum until like RKS 8 I believe then it got too hard to add on.

I use 12kg for 1 hand (overhead) moves, 16kg for 1 arm moves that are low, like rows and 16kg and 20kg for 2 handed stuff (deadlift, swings).
Old 07-10-11, 07:56 PM  
daisyduke

Great, thanks. Those are the exact bells I have right now. I hope to do a full RKS rotation once done with P90X
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11, 07:58 PM  
gwenna

See things like this make me want to do kettlebells lol. Though I think you lost a lot of weight before you started them, you have obviously done amazing things with them. Stories like yours inspire me to keep going and finding the time to fit in any workout. And keep an eye on kettlebells, my son does have to get me a Christmas present after all
gwenna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlebell, kettlebells, results, success story