Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-27-16, 07:00 AM  
Rhonda

zuzka

I know there was quite a bit of talk about her but am wondering if anyone is still doing her online stuff. The price of $9.99 a month doesn't seem too bad but wondering if it is worth it. I like her DVDs but wanted to expand.

Also, if I wanted to cancel is it an easy process. I like how Cathe's is, so simple.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-16, 12:14 AM  
traceym1

I love love her site and workouts! I do them daily. She has definitely taught me patience on learning new things, such as pull ups and one arm push ups and next will be hand stand pushups. She also is getting into the kinesology stretching and has alot of the Egoscue method on her site, which took away my feet and knee problems. Her workouts are really good and i have become so much stronger and leaner. She has pure strength focused workouts also done in a metabolic way but not as heart and lung pounding as alot of her other stuff. The Butt series and Black diamond series are some. She has awesome kettlebell and jump rope ones. Yesterday for me, was her Butt series #13 and i followed with 10 min of 50/10 jump rope and her yoga #33 kinesology stretch. I was going to do one her 5 min cardio bursts as a finisher or one of her shorter jump rope hiits, but i was pooped and just needed a lighter cardio finisher. There is just so much variety. It is very easy to cancel, so if you are interested, i would try it.
traceym1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-16, 07:06 PM  
cmiyachi

I am still a member and I really like her workouts. They are short and I do them as a warm up to running. She recently added in a heavier kettlebell which I really like working with. I like her workouts and her writings because they are very authentic - by her, and her workouts are creative - she comes up with lots of ideas.

I have a professional relationship with web sites that sell yoga downloads.
cmiyachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-16, 07:11 PM  
SquishyMommy

I LOVE Zuzka!!!! I subscribed to her website, but right now I am concentrating on a Tracy Anderson rotation so I canceled my subscription. It was super easy. I just logged into my account and under subscriptions hit "cancel." I got instant confirmation in my emial from PayPal that my subscription was canceled.

I will definitely subscribe again in a few months when I'm ready. I love the variety of her workouts. I can go as easy or as intense as I want. She offers so much for so little money it is amazing!
Old 01-30-16, 08:10 PM  
jenn38

I like her website but I wasn't using it enough to justify the cost. She gives a lot to her premium members. And canceling is very easy also.
Old 01-30-16, 08:24 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

DVDs affordable

If you want to try out Zuzka without signing up for a membership, her DVD sets are surprisingly affordable.

Her kettlebell workout set includes 12 workouts for less than $10. And they are not beginner workouts by any stretch of the imagination! They are short 20 min workouts and you can do two or more for a challenge.
Old 01-30-16, 10:25 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I just checked her dvds in Amazon. They are super expensive now. I remember buying them at a much lower price.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zuzana, zuzka