Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-29-13, 07:24 AM  
icebergslim

Wow, I have been MIA from this site, but when I heard of these dvds I ordered immediately from Amazon and got them in 3 days. So, I don't know what the hang up is but I hope everyone get these workouts, I love them.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-13, 08:43 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

I got mine a few days ago. I may tack one of the workouts onto the end of my planned HC workout today. We'll see how much energy I have left at the end!
Old 02-06-13, 09:16 AM  
fagiles

Anyone still still waiting? Let me tell you that I went from showing "order electronically sent to USPS" and no movment for 2 weeks to emailing Customer Service who apologized and re-shipped. Then the next day I received 4 pack Bob Harper Inside Out Method. They told me to keep them for the inconvenience because their had been a glitch at the time my order was placed

When they sent the reship info, I received 2 different tracking# so I really thought nothing about it. Tuesday, I received 2 sets of ZCuts.

Therefore, I now have 2 sets of ZCuts and a 4 pack of Bob Harper that I probably really don't want. Good thing is when they reshipped, it only took about a week to receive. Just wasn't expecting 2 packages Well, okay, it's a done deal now. Excited to order and now that I finally received it, I didn't even bother to preview. Just too much drama for a package.

Felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
watch it now, win tv, zcut, zuzana, zuzana light, zuzka light