Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-08-13, 06:45 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by workoutgal7 View Post
Where are you guys buying this??
I bought mine off of amazon.com $18.93 for all 3 dvd's that includes shipping. I have yet to try mine. have had them about 2 weeks.
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 07:16 PM  
Malinda

I really, really like these (even though I've only tried the first two workouts). I was afraid to try them, but am thrilled to find that I really can do them! So much of it is a mental thing for me - What? 10 high knees into plank HOW MANY TIMES? Did she say 60???? And 70 jump squats? But she gets me through it, and at the end I am so proud of myself!

I have done workout #1 four times and workout #2 twice. They are perfect to do before a weight workout.

I love her demeanor, too. DH gets a kick out of the way she says, in her very low key way, "okay, 10 burpees" like it's nothing, while I'm huffing and puffing.

Can't wait to try to the rest of the workouts!
Old 03-08-13, 07:40 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
I usually do the warm up for the workout I'm going to do after the Zcut/Zwow. And then I do the Zcut/Zwow and then I do the rest of the other workout. The other workouts have mostly been Cathe. I've done Supercuts, Tabatacize, Crossfire, To the Max, Cardio Supersets, Intensity, Imax 3, Afterburn, Athletic Training, Burn Sets, Xtrain Cycle, Cycle max. Sometimes I can't do all of the Cathe workout. It just depends on the intensity of the Zcut, the intensity of the Cathe workout and how I'm feeling that day. I don't have a rotation. I just pick what I feel like doing for the day. Sometimes I modify up Cathe's workouts (add jumping when she doesn't, add weights when she doesn't, increase the height of the step, etc. . . . but when I add the Zcut first, I don't modify up)

I sometimes do the Zcut warm up but that one is a bit dull. I like Cathe's warm ups better. I do really like the Zcut cool down/stretch though.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 09:31 PM  
isebelleg44

I am glad I ordered them when I did, cause it's now $40.73.

http://www.amazon.com/ZCUT-Power-Car...&keywords=zcut

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 09:45 AM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I am glad I ordered them when I did, cause it's now $40.73.

http://www.amazon.com/ZCUT-Power-Car...&keywords=zcut
When I go to the link, it's still saying $15.95.
Old 03-09-13, 10:59 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
I usually do the warm up for the workout I'm going to do after the Zcut/Zwow. And then I do the Zcut/Zwow and then I do the rest of the other workout. The other workouts have mostly been Cathe. I've done Supercuts, Tabatacize, Crossfire, To the Max, Cardio Supersets, Intensity, Imax 3, Afterburn, Athletic Training, Burn Sets, Xtrain Cycle, Cycle max. Sometimes I can't do all of the Cathe workout. It just depends on the intensity of the Zcut, the intensity of the Cathe workout and how I'm feeling that day. I don't have a rotation. I just pick what I feel like doing for the day. Sometimes I modify up Cathe's workouts (add jumping when she doesn't, add weights when she doesn't, increase the height of the step, etc. . . . but when I add the Zcut first, I don't modify up)

I sometimes do the Zcut warm up but that one is a bit dull. I like Cathe's warm ups better. I do really like the Zcut cool down/stretch though.
That is so funny because as I was typing the question, that's what I was imagining you doing! I hate all the dvd shuffling that goes with that but maybe I should try it.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 11:41 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
When I go to the link, it's still saying $15.95.

Weird, last night it was $40.73.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-13, 12:22 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
That is so funny because as I was typing the question, that's what I was imagining you doing! I hate all the dvd shuffling that goes with that but maybe I should try it.
I do too. I hate waiting for the DVDs to load and go through all the warnings. When I do the Zwow from the computer, though, the switch between DVD and computer is just a button push. I don't have to wait for anything to load.
Old 03-11-13, 06:20 AM  
mchelle81

How do you do these workouts one a day ? I just did number 59 but when got to end I wasn't sweating so I did number 14 which was better so what do you do a couple together and do something else or do one and then do something else ?
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-13, 07:39 AM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchelle81 View Post
How do you do these workouts one a day ? I just did number 59 but when got to end I wasn't sweating so I did number 14 which was better so what do you do a couple together and do something else or do one and then do something else ?
I've been doing one Zwow (or Zcut) a day and then a different workout after it.

I did #59 yesterday (but I was sweating after it) and then I did All Out Low Impact Hiit.

Today, I'm going to try Zwow #50 and then I'm going to follow it up with Zwow #53 (this one seems easier because it's got the stretching incorporated). And then I have a tennis match later so I'm not going to add on a regular workout.

I'm really taking it day to day. No rotation, just seeing what I feel like in the morning. Sometimes I make a plan the night before, but if it isn't appealing in the morning, I change it up.

Tags
zcut, zuzana, zuzana light, zwow