Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-06-21, 04:24 PM  
Vantreesta

I did these today. Overcame tiredness, lethargy and funk so even though it isn't much it's better than nothing! I have missed two runs this week and that means two Zombies Run missions missed!

HALLOWEEN INSPIRED FULL BODY WORKOUT!! || NO Equipment! -Sharona’s Hill--there was no warmup or stretch, 3 rounds of bodyweight exercises; next time hopefully I remember to do a warmup first

Zumba Sulu: Halloween Zumba Cool Down/Stretch (The Nightmare Before Christmas)--made me smile!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-21, 04:59 PM  
Vantreesta

I'm tempted to sign up for a Halloween 5k on Oct 30. My running motivation has sucked the last couple months but that might help! And I get to dress up!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 10-08-21, 07:17 AM  
buffmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
I'm temped to sign up for a Halloween 5k on Oct 30. My running motivation has sucked the last couple months but that might help! And I get to dress up!
Go for it. I really want to do a Turkey Trot but am working most weekends.
Old 10-08-21, 07:40 AM  
SandyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
I'm temped to sign up for a Halloween 5k on Oct 30. My running motivation has sucked the last couple months but that might help! And I get to dress up!
I agree with buff. Go for it. You know you can finish a 5k no problem and dressing up is a bonus for you.
Old 10-11-21, 08:50 AM  
Vantreesta

Friday morning our washing machine died so I ended up doing a lot of research on new ones and never worked out. Saturday was supposed to baking at a friend's house but we had to postpone a day so hubby came home from work and we went and bought new washer and dryer from the appliance store we bought everything from 16 years ago. They will be delivered tmrw. The rest of the day I spent baking two cakes for cake balls and a pie plus putting up my cemetery. Of course we had barely a breeze for the previous couple weeks and Saturday was the first day in a while of 15+ mph wind so by bedtime I had already restaked two tombstones twice and then brought 4 in. The ground is so hard from lack of rain that nothing wants to stick in. I even bent a plastic stake. Yesterday was fun baking even though we were both tired, and we finished a lot earlier than usual so I was home in time for the White Sox game (which we won!). When I got home I saw the rest of my tombstones were down so brought them all in. Today I will try watering the ground where I want the stakes and see if I can get them in better. Will also workout, clear out the laundry room and clean out the pantry.

Old 10-12-21, 06:31 AM  
buffmama

The rest of the day I spent ... putting up my cemetery.

Vannie - Not being a big Halloween person this one took me some time to figure out. Your cemetery?! Family? Pets? I didn't get it til a while after I had read it.
Old 10-12-21, 08:19 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
The rest of the day I spent ... putting up my cemetery.

Vannie - Not being a big Halloween person this one took me some time to figure out. Your cemetery?! Family? Pets? I didn't get it til a while after I had read it.
Oops, sorry for the confusion! Just styrofoam tombstones in the yard for decoration. You should see the house down the road. They have huge ones that are not styrofoam. Their house is covered in spiderwebs and the cemetery takes up the whole yard with a spotlight on each headstone. This year they added a giant witch standing on a stack of books stirring in a cauldron and a giant skeleton. So cool!

Old 10-14-21, 09:44 AM  
Vantreesta

https://totalfitnessdvdsforum.com/vi...p=27393#p27393

I posted a few more Halloween pics if anyone is interested. I'll try to be back later to check in workouts.

Old 10-15-21, 07:14 AM  
buffmama

Vannie I love looking at pictures. A Halloween tree! I just don't have the dedication - but it's certainly fun that others do!
Old 10-15-21, 10:05 AM  
Vantreesta

Thanks, buff! I enjoy it!