Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-25-12, 10:45 AM  
Lulu Belle

Squeeze Stronger vs. other Squeeze DVDs

I have never tried anything by Tracy Effinger until fairly recently. I love Squeeze Stronger! How do her other DVDs compare? Are they just really similar to each other or do they feel like completely different workouts?
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-12, 11:38 AM  
Sharaz

I have both the original Squeeze and SS. For me both are the same type of workout but with different moves. Squeezes are the only barre/isometrics/pulses or whatever people may classified workout that I own. I will never get rid off them! lHonestly, I'm not a fan of this type of workouts but love Tracy. May be is that I relate to her body type.

For me they feel completely different. I personally feel that SS has more cardio effect...well is more advanced.
Old 02-25-12, 11:39 AM  
Tugger31

I think they all have a similar feel. I like the upper body work better in Squeeze Stronger and the lower body work better in the original Squeeze workout. I have Lower Body Squeeze as well but for some reason dont do it often, I think it bothered my knees or I thought some of the moves made me feel silly doing them.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-12, 12:38 PM  
edensmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I think they all have a similar feel. I like the upper body work better in Squeeze Stronger and the lower body work better in the original Squeeze workout. I have Lower Body Squeeze as well but for some reason dont do it often, I think it bothered my knees or I thought some of the moves made me feel silly doing them.
I am the opposite! I prefer Sq Stronger leg segment (found Squeeze leg work on the easier side) and the Squeeze arm segment feels tougher to me than Sq Stronger. I have Squeeze LBC coming in a trade soon.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-12, 12:44 PM  
Tugger31

Too funny....I thought the lower body work in the original Squeeze was tough but the upper body work was too easy, just the opposite for Squeeze Stronger!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-12, 01:09 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Does anyone have the original Squeeze rotation? I am thinking I should do this again.

Jackie
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-12, 01:11 PM  
Scbayless

I adore ss. The upper body section is tuff but in a different way from squeeze. I can do fives in ss but only 3s in the first one. The lowerbody work is harder in squeeze but ss has the awesome waist work. You need both is the answer any vfer will give you
Old 02-25-12, 07:38 PM  
Lulu Belle

Well that settles it! I need to try them all!!
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-12, 01:56 AM  
Gancho Girl

Personally I find them to be quite different workouts, although from the same core idea. I probably use Squeeze more often, as I can hit the whole body in an hour, but I use the upper body work on Squeeze Stronger from time to time just to see if I can!

---
http://livingroomathlete.blogspot.com/

Disclosure statement: I am a facilitator for Misty Tripoli's THE GROOVE and a Pilates instructor.
Gancho Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-12, 09:58 AM  
Kathleen Ann

I have them both and they FRY my body. I think the original one I use 3# for upper and I can barely move the next day. The lower body move with feet against the wall my oh my what sweet pain

the pretzel is easy for me, maybe i'm not doing it right.

Love them both and will not get rid of them either.

Tags
pretzel, squeeze, squeeze stronger, tracy effinger