Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-16, 06:32 PM  
woodie

what ever happened to Squeeze?

I was thinking about what rotations got me into great shape and Squeeze came to mind. Is anybody doing these workouts? Seems like forever ago since I've look at the dvds.

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 06:50 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I still use Squeeze and Squeeze Stronger as part of my barre rotation. I'd be thrilled if she came out with a new one!
Old 03-27-16, 06:51 PM  
Stephanie_B

IIRC she was pregnant and decided to stop making workouts and focus on her art. I think she was a painter?

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 07:13 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie_B View Post
IIRC she was pregnant and decided to stop making workouts and focus on her art. I think she was a painter?
Yes, she's a painter: http://tracyeffingerart.blogspot.com/

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 07:19 PM  
Kathleen Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
I still use Squeeze and Squeeze Stronger as part of my barre rotation. I'd be thrilled if she came out with a new one!
I was thinking about these today! I want to use them but only 20 to 30 minutes at a time.
I wish I could take my DVDs and make them into my specifications especially Ballet beautiful.

I would have the warm-up a section of the body of the workout and the cooldown. Squeeze stronger especially. The pre-mix's on the DVD are not done very well.
Old 03-27-16, 10:26 PM  
beanpeanut

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Yes, she's a painter: http://tracyeffingerart.blogspot.com/

Carol

I'm sorry about not adding to the thread and I apologize if I'm rude but your little doggie is absolutely so adorable! I keep seeing him/her pop up when you post and I'm just enamored by the adorableness, I just love to stare, soo cute!

Josephine
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 10:59 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanpeanut View Post
I'm sorry about not adding to the thread and I apologize if I'm rude but your little doggie is absolutely so adorable! I keep seeing him/her pop up when you post and I'm just enamored by the adorableness, I just love to stare, soo cute!

Josephine
Thanks, Bunny was simply the best dog ever! We had to let her go almost 2 years ago when one of the ligaments (or whatever) that helps your heart valve open and close failed suddenly. We kept her in doggie ICU for several days in the oxygen tent, but medication simply could not fix the problem and we made the decision to let her go. She was 10 and died much too soon for us. I still get weepy when I drive by the doggie ER place on the way to church on Sunday mornings. She was a Norfolk Terrier and could just melt your heart with her grins and her trills - a rolling "grrr" sound that Norfolks make when they are happy. Thanks for asking about her!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
squeeze