Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-31-14, 01:37 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Oh no! I didn't download them either. However there is some document on the internet somewhere that has them in written form. How did someone get rights to her YouTube channel?
you can go to http://litealloy.com/workouts/tags which has her ZWOW workouts written out and use to have all of her ZWOW videos and some of her Bodyrock Videos. However, today when I check both ZWOW and Bodyrock are not available anymore. I love using You Tube but learn if you really like something you need to download it or capture if possible. I downloaded all of her ZWOW's and then transferred them to a flash drive, so as not to take up space on my computers hard drive
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 02:37 PM  
fitfitterfittest

So, basically she knew for months that she was going to leave, open her new site and yet she allowed all her followers to keep subscribing? That is not very nice, is it?
fitfitterfittest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 02:46 PM  
traceym1

I downloaded all her stuff on my Itunes. Does any one know how to transfer from Itunes to dvd or flash drive?

Her not telling may be a legal contract thing with WIN??? Not sure, hopefully she tells us.
traceym1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 02:59 PM  
MoFirmer

Bob Harper's site is also having problems. Maybe WIN is having problems and they both are no longer with them? Not sure?
Old 10-31-14, 04:25 PM  
lesia

I "think" she had a two year or so contract and that WinTV owned the workouts. She said as much on her FB.

I think WIN TV is using all the workouts she created under them (along with other Win TV trainers e.g. Bob Harper) to create SweatFactor.

I loved the quality of the Win TV Zuzka workouts. She says that these will be awesome as well.

This is all I know...

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 04:41 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I subscribe to the 6 month plan, and I have two more months on it. At this point, it makes no sense for me to get all worked up about it. I'll wait and see how the transition goes.

As far as the Youtube workout goes, I've downloaded every one of them. I learned a long time ago that there are ZERO guarantees that a video will be on Youtube forever.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 09:47 PM  
bee1forfitness

Just now visit Zuzka facebook, seems somebody may have hacked her website The Sweat Factory she said has nothing to do with her new site or service.

Zuzka Light That's not mine. I am going to launch a new website at zuzkalight.com on Saturday. Right now, I don't have an access to whatever is going on that current website. Click on the image to enlarge it to read what she said on her FB page, looks like you've to cancel and then re-enroll with her because the website was hacked

Taken from her FB page
Zuzka Light I don't have currently access to the website, however I own the domain name, so I am launching my own website and my own new Zgym on Saturday, November 1st. I don't know what is happening with your memberships, but it looks like the site has been redirected to another domain name, which is probably going to be the place where you should go to either sign in for my old content or for a refund. All of my new and future content will be at zuzkalight.com and my new Zgym starting on November 1st.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZuzkaLightFB.png
Views:	86
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	4149
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 07:57 AM  
lesia

I found out some info...she launched her site this morning and it's free for the first week. She has workouts:

CASH - Cardio with weights
Cardio Shred (similar to ZShreds)
Body Crush - (similar to the ZWows)
Beginner Workouts
Tabata
Yoga
Jumprope

Z also wrote that if the workout has an X it's going to be extreme.

I like the set that Jesse built for her. It looks like it will be owned and run by her. I found the site to be easy to use.

There will be free workouts and also premium workouts. Right now everything is open. Starting Nov. 8 you can sign up for the ZGym for only $1 (first month) is see if you like it. When you sign up you need to use NEWZGYM30 coupon code.

I previewed some of the workouts and they look pretty good.

Hope this helps.
Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 08:07 AM  
Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
you can go to http://litealloy.com/workouts/tags which has her ZWOW workouts written out and use to have all of her ZWOW videos and some of her Bodyrock Videos. However, today when I check both ZWOW and Bodyrock are not available anymore. I love using You Tube but learn if you really like something you need to download it or capture if possible. I downloaded all of her ZWOW's and then transferred them to a flash drive, so as not to take up space on my computers hard drive
The original workouts Z did with BodyRock (which in my opinion were awesome!) are still available on litealloy.com (via YouTube). The ZWOW's are no longer available since they've been removed from YouTube.
Old 11-01-14, 08:24 AM  
Gatorfan76

Thumbs down

I can not even believe I'm hearing about this for the first time here

I pre-paid 6 months and never got an e-mail from Watch It Now regarding all this happening. Are they going to refund everyone who pre-paid ?

Tags
zuzana, zuzka, zwow