Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-13, 02:21 AM  
JulieIL

Got mine today! I ordered the day after it was released.

The amazon tracking was seriously bad- no updates, & it is still listed as being in California (I'm in the tundra of Illinois!).

I must say that I have a feeling these will be worth the wait, & they offer so much versatility to add onto other workouts, use as an early morning metabolism booster & wake-up, etc.

Hope everyone gets theirs soon. From the message on Facebook, it sounds like they were truly overwhelmed with orders. The post office truck was even having a hard time handling so many package pickups. Though I'm a new fan, I am glad to see her have such a successful start. She reminds me of Tonique's Sylwia, in that she seems to be genuinely excited about getting everyday people in shape. she also does wear some kind of crazy outfits sometimes, but comes across as being so sweet, sincere & in such amazing shape that you just listen & end up in awe.

Julie
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-13, 05:52 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I got mine Wednesday, but my legs are blown for the week, so I will try to add some of these on to next week's workouts.

I wanted to mention that one time I either sent or was expecting a trade that was mailed with delivery confirmation, & It was taking forever, the tracking showed it was stuck in the same place. I called the USPS & gave tham all the info, & even though the person didn't sound too hopeful on the phone, the pkg. showed up shortly thereafter. So, maybe try calling the USPS? Sorry if that's what you've already done, & hopefully, your Z-Cut dvd will appear soon.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-13, 06:00 PM  
F1mom

FYU I'm a ZWOW subscriber on YouTube and just someone asked her why she hadn't gotten her package yet. Zuzana replied today to email the customer service people but the poster said she didn't have access to email.

So it looks like it will get there when it gets there, especially if it was sent Media Mail. I'll wait until the rush is over to order these. Shame because they're a really good price.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-13, 06:30 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

It is beyond Zuzana's control. So far, every one on her FB page is showing a ton of patience. Kudos to them.

I had a weird thing happen this week with UPS. I ordered a Tivo Premiere 4, and received notification on Monday that it shipped. All week long it showed that it was still waiting for UPS to pick it up. I called Tivo's customer service yesterday, nada. I called UPS's customer service yesterday and they said that Tivo hadn't shipped it yet.

Well, this morning it showed up while I was not home! I went online and sure enough UPS had updated my information at 5:45 am. I was pretty upset, because we could have easily had been gone for the weekend, etc. A purchase like this I want to know exactly when it's showing up.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-13, 06:34 PM  
LeanneM

I ordered the first day, too, and also received tracking messages that seemed to state that mine was stuck in limbo. They finally showed up, and are worth the wait! Hang in there if you're still waiting, and I'm sure they'll arrive soon!

It really is great to see that she's getting such a great response!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-13, 06:35 PM  
horusosiris

I ordered on 1/10 and my ordered finally arrived today.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-13, 06:51 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post

Well, this morning it showed up while I was not home! I went online and sure enough UPS had updated my information at 5:45 am. I was pretty upset, because we could have easily had been gone for the weekend, etc. A purchase like this I want to know exactly when it's showing up.
That is so frustrating, Debbie S.! Our local UPS system is usually great, but I've had a lot of problems in the past with On Trac delivery system (which Amazon seems to use more and more) and our local post office. My Ultimate Yogi set was showing as "delivered" for three days before it finally showed up. Glad you were there today to get your order!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-13, 08:23 PM  
fagiles

Today, I finally received a response after the second email requesting status. Customer Service stated the dvds were mailed and wanted me to confirm the address. Well, it's the weekend so I won't know anything until next week. I will take the poster's suggestion to call USPS but I am not expecting to find out much but it can't hurt. I am just waiting anyway

Besides, I have a new fitness toy...Ripstix from the PoundFit ladies Ordered Sunday and they were here Thursday
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-13, 06:26 AM  
fagiles

Received dvds but not ZCuts

Well, finally after 18 days I received the dvds last night but guess what?. They weren't ZCuts but Bob Harper Inside Out Method 4pack. Customer Service had just sent an email yesterday with a new tracking# that is supposed to ship today. I will notify them that I received a package just not what I ordered. All this for $16 dvds

Felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-13, 07:20 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Finally my package came today!

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
watch it now, win tv, zcut, zuzana, zuzana light, zuzka light