Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-15-13, 08:13 PM  
sunnyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
If anyone has a link to month 2 & 3 calendars, please post the link, ok?
I am going to follow the rotation with major modifications!
I'm going to follow it too! I think my rebounder will get used a lot here. I want to add in the new Tonique's too! Is that insane or what?
Old 01-15-13, 08:24 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
I'm going to follow it too! I think my rebounder will get used a lot here. I want to add in the new Tonique's too! Is that insane or what?
I just finished Workout #2 with my rebounder! I saw the pattern in month's 1 calendar. She just cycles thru Workout #1 thru 12 with some rest days thrown. I thought she'll have us do workouts from disc 1 for a month, then move on to disc 2 for the second month.
I am going to do something from the new Tonique a little later! Just wanted to post something here first, hehehe.
I think it's not insane, lol!
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 08:46 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Still don't have mine in California, and amazon's tracking gives no details. I've got to believe they must have run out and had to make another run of them.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 09:07 PM  
momof10

I am still waiting for my DVDs, too. I will be doing the new Toniques with it, also. I have been doing Born To Move about 5 times a week since Christmas. I am loving these workouts. They are much more challenging than her other workouts. I think combining them with ZCUT will give astounding results. Oh yea, I will be adding in TA, roo.

Cheryl
Old 01-15-13, 09:26 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
I also plan to do these with a rebounder. I plan to do these workouts 2-3x per week.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 09:33 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I've read a number of the reviews on Amazon and many people are saying with these intense workouts, you will see results fairly quickly. I would like to hope for that but they are so challenging for me, right now. I know if I stuck with it, I would get better, but I have to pause the dvd and rest between sets, Zuzana moves through them so quickly.

I almost need a workout to work up to these, LOL!

Anyone have any suggestions?

Pam

PS. I was thinking the same thing about Zuzana getting so many orders all in the first day that maybe they ran out of stock on them already. She has a big fan base from Bodyrock, also.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 09:38 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I've read a number of the reviews on Amazon and many people are saying with these intense workouts, you will see results fairly quickly. I would like to hope for that but they are so challenging for me, right now. I know if I stuck with it, I would get better, but I have to pause the dvd and rest between sets, Zuzana moves through them so quickly.

Pam

PS. I was thinking the same thing about Zuzana getting so many orders all in the first day that maybe they ran out of stock on them already. She has a big fan base from Bodyrock, also.
Pam, I think a lot of those reviewers have been doing her workouts for a while now.

I have been dokng her workouts for over two years now, and I mainly use them as an add-on.

For someone new to her workouts, I would pause the DVD and rest Shen needed. I honestly don't think it will hurt any results you may get.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 09:57 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post

Pam

I agree with Debbie S. I think that it's fine to pause and rest between sets. I bet the more you do them, the less rest you will need.
Old 01-16-13, 01:56 AM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
YES, something is wrong with you
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-13, 02:15 AM  
bee1forfitness

Her workouts may seem a little intimidating...but what I did when I started out doing Z's workouts, was to do what I could do and then, modified what I couldn't or did feel comfortable doing. I also didn't try to keep up with her, but went at my own pace. With her workouts I found good form is important to working out safe. In about a month I found I was able to her workouts like she does them, and to go at Z's pace it not slight faster (she always says try to beat my time)

I've been doing her workouts almost from the being of her Bodyrock days... her ZWOW's are tough, but for some reason they don't seem as tough as her Bodyrock. I did workout 1 today as a circuit, so I did it 2x. Her workouts and Kettlebells (and of course a healthy plan) has really changed my body.
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
watch it now, win tv, zcut, zuzana, zuzana light, zuzka light