Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-30-14, 05:57 PM  
lesia

What's up now with Zuzka?

What's going on with Zuzka? Today she posted that she was updating her website. Posters then talked of missing ZWOWS. Are they speaking of her ZWows with WinTV (her ZGym) or her days with BodyRock.

I might subscribe to her new site Nov. 1st.

Thanks!
Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 07:26 AM  
rheash92

Just read on FB that she is no longer with Win TV so all the ZWOW's have been taken down since she didnt own them including the free ones on youtube. Wish I would have downloaded them but I didnt think they would ever be taken down.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 08:10 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Just read on FB that she is no longer with Win TV so all the ZWOW's have been taken down since she didnt own them including the free ones on youtube. Wish I would have downloaded them but I didnt think they would ever be taken down.
Oh no! I didn't download them either. However there is some document on the internet somewhere that has them in written form.
How did someone get rights to her You Tube channel?
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 08:47 AM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I had no idea that anything was wrong until I received an email last night. I don't read her FB page. This is the letter that I got. I tried to log in, but it isn't secured.

Dear Z-Gym Members,
We are excited to announce that Z-Gym is now a part of SWEAT FACTOR.

Watch the Video

Now, as members you will, get a brand new cutting-edge workout daily.

As an added bonus, you will also have streaming access to our extensive library of top fitness DVD programs by top trainers with new DVD programs added each week. And, of course, you’ll still be able to access all your favorite workouts from the last year.

You don’t have to do anything. Your Z-Gym username and password will all still work exactly the same. Just go to Sweatfactor.com to access everything.

The trainers featured in The Sweat Factor are the best of the best. Today’s new workout: Shred Camp, Maddy and Amanda give you a full body cardio shred and Tomorrow starts the Hot Legs Series with Samantha.

Please don’t forget to visit Sweat Factor on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Our Social Media channels provide the latest on Fit Insights, Fuel, Workouts, Weight Loss and the workout calendars, along with workout inspiration and behind-the-scenes photos!

Get ready to SWEAT and change your body with a tailored Sweat Factor plan!
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 09:18 AM  
fitfitterfittest

I got stuck with five months of membership on a site I cannot even login to. Can anybody login to see the new workouts they posted on Sweat Factor?
fitfitterfittest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 09:45 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

I saw her FB post but didn't really understand what happened. Certainly her post is out of the blue.

If you purchased a membership recently I would think you could dispute the charge with your credit card company (if you are unhappy of course) as it was not what you originally purchased?

All this turmoil. I like Zuzka and wish her well but did she not know this was coming? I would think she did as she took the time to post the building of the new studio for filming. IF she knew in advance, i'd be put off that she didn't let her loyal viewers know.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 09:50 AM  
xpressangel

You should dispute the charge with your credit card. I did, and they are crediting my account.
xpressangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 10:53 AM  
MARIKA

That really sucks about all her youtube stuff. I do have some saved but I still went to youtube alot for her workouts.
Old 10-31-14, 11:54 AM  
jhsimpson

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
All this turmoil. I like Zuzka and wish her well but did she not know this was coming? I would think she did as she took the time to post the building of the new studio for filming. IF she knew in advance, i'd be put off that she didn't let her loyal viewers know.
Im sure this all boils down to contracts and the law. She may have had a contractual obligation (gag-order) to not spill the beans on any new venture. I know she went through a rough patch in her past and hopefully she is surrounding herself with those who are looking out for her best interest.

Being the front-person (face) of an entity. Unless the business is fully owned by the person then the 'whims of leadership/management' can change just like the wind!

We have seen this with other trainers...

Best of luck to her future endeavors and hopefully she will have a new opportunity to announce soon!
jhsimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 01:24 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

So to add even more confusion to this scenario, this is what Zuzka posted on her facebook timeline:

Quote:
MY NEXT CHAPTER
For the past 7 years I have been sharing my fitness journey with you guys and I'm so excited to announce that this Saturday, November 1, I will be launching my brand new website and the all NEW ZGYM! I have been working on this for months and not only have I completely overhauled the design -- you are going to LOVE the new functionality! My new ZGYM has a state of the art video player that will adjust its resolution to accommodate your internet speed, while allowing you to scroll forward or backward simply by using the progress bar at the bottom of the video.

It will be easier than ever to find what you want, when you want it on the ALL NEW ZuzkaLight.com, created, designed and managed by me.
Then it says "Brand new ZuzkaLight.com and ZGym coming November 1st"
What the heck is going on I wonder?? People are asking questions about the current Zuzkalight website going straight to the Sweat Factor one but Z's only answer was this:
Quote:
That's not mine. I am going to launch a new website at zuzkalight.com on Saturday. Right now, I don't have an access to whatever is going on that current website.

Tags
zuzana, zuzka, zwow