Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-08-13, 08:52 AM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Loving ZCut and ZWow

Just have to post a shout out for Zuzka's ZCut Dvds and ZWow online workouts. I've been doing one workout a day as a pre-exhaust before other workouts and I am really, really enjoying them. It's given me a new enthusiasm for exercising.

For awhile I said I was going to try her workouts and never did. The DVDs finally motivated me to do it. I am so glad I did. I never thought 10 minutes could be so challenging.

And the best part is . . . the ZWow workouts are free on her website and Youtube.

www.zuzkalight.com
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 09:23 AM  
isebelleg44

I love ZCUT! I need to get off my lazy butt and figure out a way to do ZWOW, that works for me.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 09:37 AM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I love ZCUT! I need to get off my lazy butt and figure out a way to do ZWOW, that works for me.
It was easier for me than I thought it would be. I just needed to get an HDMI cable from Radio Shack ($10). I connect my computer to the TV with it. I hope it is just as easy for you. It's a new free workout every week. Plus, there's a library of over 50 workouts that I haven't tried yet.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 09:41 AM  
pricek

I previewed my ZCut set and got scared! I have been too afraid to try them! Lol! I have a snow day today, so maybe I'll give them a try.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 10:15 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
It was easier for me than I thought it would be. I just needed to get an HDMI cable from Radio Shack ($10). I connect my computer to the TV with it. I hope it is just as easy for you. It's a new free workout every week. Plus, there's a library of over 50 workouts that I haven't tried yet.
Thanks, but my workout tv is pretty ancient, so I am not sure that would work. I really should just suck it up and buy a new internet ready tv. Workouts are going in that direction and I would probably save money in the long run.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Old 03-08-13, 01:08 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Sancho - what are you following the Z-workouts with? Are you doing a specific rotation? Thanks

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 03:39 PM  
isebelleg44

I just realized that I can play these, using my downstairs blu ray player. Unfortunately it is not in my workout room.

Old 03-08-13, 04:06 PM  
rriggs

I am loving Zcuts also! Such great, intense, quick workouts and I love Zuzana's demeanor and she of course looks amazing!! I am not really using them as a rotation. I am still on a TA rotation of Continuity, so I just substitute Zcuts for my cardio on some days. You cannot go wrong with this set!
Did 75 days of S90 in 2010
Meta Omni 90 day rotation completed 5/2012-
Omni Continuity 1.1 completed 10/2012-
Omni Continuity 1.2 completed 5/2013
Omni Cont. 1.3 completed 11/2013
rriggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 04:26 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
Just have to post a shout out for Zuzka's ZCut Dvds and ZWow online workouts. I've been doing one workout a day as a pre-exhaust before other workouts and I am really, really enjoying them. It's given me a new enthusiasm for exercising.

For awhile I said I was going to try her workouts and never did. The DVDs finally motivated me to do it. I am so glad I did. I never thought 10 minutes could be so challenging.

And the best part is . . . the ZWow workouts are free on her website and Youtube.

www.zuzkalight.com
Sancho, do you do her warm-up, then? Since you say "10 minutes", but also say you're doing it before other workouts, I couldn't tell.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 06:14 PM  
workoutgal7

Where are you guys buying this??

Tags
zcut, zuzana, zuzana light, zwow