Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-04, 06:08 PM  
nora
VF Supporter

Christi Filming in August/VF Trip

Perhaps this has already been posted here, and I missed it. Her site says that she will be filming both a step and a functional fitness workout in August. The bad news is that she is shifting from CIA to a production company in Arizona - which means a new crew etc. But the good news is that she feels she will be able to film more frequently now that the operation is closer to home.

Sounds like a good trade-off to me!
Old 04-25-04, 06:54 PM  
sweetmelissak

Yay! I can't wait-I can never have too many Christi workouts

I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Currently: "Kitchen Sink" rotation started on 9/19/06
sweetmelissak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-04, 09:47 AM  
Felicia

We usually take vacation in August and the company that my DH works for is headquartered in Phoenix - so we could possible plan a trip - BUT Phoenix in August? Doesn't it get up to 120 degrees there? I also heard that hotel rates are great there in the summer.

"If your DH isn't complaining, you don't have enough videos" - SteveW
Felicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-04, 11:03 AM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Of course hotel rates are great here in the summer, who wants to visit a place that's 120 degrees during the day...and 90 at night?!

But seriously, it would be great to see a filming. I'm not sure though, if she'd film in Phoenix, or in/near Cottonwood, which is further north, cooler, and where she actually lives. I'm guessing it would probably be in Phoenix, as it would be easier to get a crew and all that here.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-04, 01:47 PM  
Mandy

New background exercisers

I'm just happy she will be filming new workouts! yay! Now that she will be using a different film company, I wonder if she will be able to use better music and new background exercisers? I know Janis Saffell and G-Force tried to use a different film company for some of their other workouts and then they went back to CIA productions. It will be interesting to see new Non CIA Christi workouts. I hope it works out well for Christi!
Old 04-26-04, 02:50 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Okay everyone, Christi IS interested in a VF get-together to watch her filming in mid-August. However, she needs to look into it further to see if it's possible and is wondering if VFers are interested. The date hasn't been confirmed yet, but she should know by the end of May. The filming will be in Phoenix, about a mile from the Sky Harbor airport.

At this point, it's still only a possibility - nothing definite, no firm dates.

By the way: Nora, I added to the title of your post so this will be recognized as a VF Trip thread. Hope you don't mind. Also, I've deleted a couple of my posts (talking about how I was going to contact Christi, coudn't get the email through, etc.) so I hope all the posts still make sense!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote