Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-04-14, 12:10 PM  
gilbjeter

Fe Fit vs. Dream Body

I own both Dream Body series. How does Fe Fit compate to these in terms of style and pace? How do they compare as far as results? I don't do Dream Body regularly, but I have read the great results people have gotten when they have done these workouts consistantly. Wondering if Fe Fit deliveres the same results. For what its worth, I have really enjoyed higer rep workouts this summer. I love what Tonique has done for my legs and TA has done for my arms. Slimming, toned results that heavier lifting never, ever gave me. Fe Fit looks like low weight, high rep. I want to make sure though that Fe Fit is advanced enough. Doesn't have to be grueling but advanced enough to make a difference asthetically. Just wondeirng if anyone can compare these Fe Fit with Dream Body for me?
Thanks!!!
gilbjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-14, 01:08 PM  
momofcha

I can't speak to results with fe fit as I haven't done it religiously, or enough, but in comparison to Dream Body they are pretty different.

As you know with DB, they are "frantic" as most people describe, but I still them and the results are fantastic.

Fe fit is much slower and there is more differences between the types of workouts - barre, cardio circuit, total body, lower body, upper body. They are also only 30 minutes vs the hour long DB workouts.

I definitely enjoy my fe fit on occasion and I love the timeframe, and I don't know if they'd deliver results - but I know several people have posted here about fantastic results.

For me, I look at the DB as a challenge, and something to grow into. I always go at my own pace, but can do most of their workouts. My legs get awesome thigh definition like nothing else. I also respond well to the bodyweight they throw in there. I despise pure cardio, so these always leave me gasping for air, but I know each time I do them I am growing.

Fe fit comes with a 90 day rotation and I don't doubt they'd give results. I think there is also an option to double up for hour workouts per day.

I'm glad I have both. I just did a fe fit last night with my daughter. I plan on doing a DB tomorrow.

I'm not sure how much this helped and if you have any other questions, please let me know.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-14, 01:12 PM  
PhyllisG

DB was just too fast for me. I sent them back. I did the FeFit 90 Day rotation and good very good results. Yes my skinny jeans fit! Some days I doubled up as I like an hour long workout.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-14, 02:55 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Fe Fit is less intense than DB. I would rate it as intermediate. It's also not as hectic. You can also lift heavier weights but not too heavy. do like that they are only 30 minutes each and you get lots of variety. If you go to their website, you can try 15 minute wos. These are sections from the 1st level wos.
Old 09-04-14, 08:08 PM  
ncl

Yes Fe Fit is way less intense, shorter workouts, not as frantic. I have enjoyed both. I did a Fe fit rotation, enjoyed it when coming back from an injury but didn't see much in the way of results actually except that I did get a little bit more "in shape" generally in terms of endurance after my injury. I don't know if I'd do them now though unless it was a lighter day.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-14, 09:18 AM  
LeanneM

I would agree with what everyone else said about the two sets. When I do DB, I start losing weight right away -- but end up feeling really exhausted since they're pretty intense.

Earlier this summer, I ended up combining Fe Fit and PiYo with a little Tonique thrown in, and within two weeks, my arms and abs got a lot more definition. I was surprised since I'm used to doing higher-intensity workouts. The Fe Fit/PiYo combo was great since I didn't feel wiped out -- and I was getting better results! Even my husband commented on how my arms were looking buff.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-14, 09:20 AM  
LeanneM

Oh, and you can try some free, ten-minute Fe Fit workouts on YouTube. They're not as intense as the workouts on the DVD, but they'll give you a feel for what Fe Fit is like:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChy...DsRHhZ5bLQtnbg
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-14, 09:40 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
I would agree with what everyone else said about the two sets. When I do DB, I start losing weight right away -- but end up feeling really exhausted since they're pretty intense.

Earlier this summer, I ended up combining Fe Fit and PiYo with a little Tonique thrown in, and within two weeks, my arms and abs got a lot more definition. I was surprised since I'm used to doing higher-intensity workouts. The Fe Fit/PiYo combo was great since I didn't feel wiped out -- and I was getting better results! Even my husband commented on how my arms were looking buff.
Awesome!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body, fe fit