Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-10-13, 08:54 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I prefer dream body. It was a hard workout though.
Sue, why do you prefer DB? Just curious...
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-13, 09:14 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Sue, why do you prefer DB? Just curious...
I'd love to know this, too!

I ended up pre-ordering since I love the results I've been getting from DB and think that these will be good to add into the mix. Between these and the new Tonique workout that should be out soon, I'll be a happy girl for awhile!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-13, 09:41 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I'm guessing Sue doesn't like the downtime and repeated instructions, but I'm sure she'll chime in!

I think I'm going to wait for Mary to get these so I can see extended clips. The new Toniques I may be willing to order without any clips -- I love BTM and Energy Mat, and have found love for Cardio Mat. Definitely going through a Tonique love-fest lately. Can't wait for the new ones!!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-13, 10:25 AM  
azuniga

I'm excited that Mary will get these workouts! I really liked the first workout. I must be in the minority because when Shandi would explain the move, I really liked it because it gave me time to breath! It is tough!
Old 08-10-13, 11:06 AM  
momofcha

Yes, bee that's mostly it. I like the pace of DB - even though I do slow it down a bit & do my own reps. - it's easier to go at my own pace slower than it is to speed Studio Mixx up. Does that make sense?

I'm not a fan of "slow, controlled pulses" - that's not my nature. It's not for everyone - but give me P57 over bar method for example.

I hate cardio with a passion - yet I enjoy these immensely. They are my cardio & get my heart rate up. It works for me.

It doesn't mean either is better or easier than the other. The one time I did studio mixx it was hard, I took breaks, I liked it... But I love dream body.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-13, 11:47 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I'm not a fan of "slow, controlled pulses" - that's not my nature. It's not for everyone - but give me P57 over bar method for example.
I feel the same way... but when I watch clips of DB the pace seems almost frantic. Is there anything in the middle?!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-13, 11:59 AM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathym View Post
Could someone post the link for the pre-order. Thanks bunches.
I ordered it from this link (click on "see more" of their latest status). I don't think you need to log in to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Studi...41342962574464
Old 08-10-13, 12:19 PM  
PhyllisG

Do we know if Mary is getting these? I am interested but want to see clips and read some comments.
I haven't liked or kept too many barre workouts except for P57 which I love. I also have Pop Physique and V Vusion--both of which I like.
DB was too frantic for me so I am hoping these are more appealing tho I just bought TA's new releases. So I actually need nothing more but why let that stop me!
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-13, 01:17 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
Do we know if Mary is getting these? I am interested but want to see clips and read some comments.
I haven't liked or kept too many barre workouts except for P57 which I love. I also have Pop Physique and V Vusion--both of which I like.
DB was too frantic for me so I am hoping these are more appealing tho I just bought TA's new releases. So I actually need nothing more but why let that stop me!
I think someone said a few pages back that Mary should be carrying these.

Old 08-10-13, 01:18 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmss0607 View Post
It was mentioned in her last newsletter. I sent her an email and she replied that she hasn't heard back from Shandi, but she will drop her another email.
Here you go Phyllis

Tags
darby brender, dream body, fitness fusion, mixxtreme, shandi rooney, studio mixx