Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-17, 10:45 AM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

If I like KCM + the 30 minute format I would like...

Does anyone have suggestions of DVDs like KCM that are 30-40 minutes...mainly cardio (low impact but get your heart rate up).

I like Kelly's personality and how she teaches the workout (at least in her more recent selections).
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 01:15 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Jessica Smith - her youtube channel (free) has oodles of cardio, short and long.

Her DVDs are pretty good too - different format than 30MTF, but good.

Kelly has the premix market cornered - which makes her somewhat unique. Cathe has premixes too - you could see what Cathe has to offer.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 03:49 PM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Thank you! Unfortunately I live in the boonies with no streaming access so I have to rely on DVDs. I'll check those out.

I do have the ICE series that I am trying to "build up" to although the couple that I've done don't have a lot of fun factor for me Most of Cathe's other workouts are too intense for this body
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 06:14 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

In that case, I second the recommendation for Jessica's DVDs. She put out a set over the summer that was great...it's 4 separate DVDs, but the cardio one is called Burn Fat & Have Fun...all low impact with different modifications depending on ability. She has other great workouts, but these are closest to KCM's cardio level, IMHO.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote