Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-27-13, 08:12 AM  
Rhonda

Lauren Brooks new SLAM program

Did anyone else get this e-mail from Lauren? Looks interesting but I am not a paper type of workout person.

Be SLAM program is ready!

I just posted the release maybe an hour or so ago on my blog and Facebook and the orders continue to come in. I appreciate everyone being so patient. The 35 video demonstrations that everyone who purchases the program is all set up through BeStrongLikeAMother.com and you will get the code after you purchase through the main site here. I thought providing a simple video clip of me actually doing the exercise will reinforce better technique for your at home training. For written technique on each exercise included in the program, that would be specifically highlighted and detailed in my hard copy book "Kettlebells for Women: Workouts For Your Strong, Sculpted & Sexy Body" Of course men will benefit from the detailed instruction as well.

For more details about the program visit here

Or PURCHASE HERE
First 100 orders will receivbe $5 off
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 10:47 AM  
momofcha

I purchased. I'm hoping to combine with TA. 30 minutes is perfect for me and I kettlebells and Lauren.

For some reason, the only paper workouts I can do are kettlebells. I'm looking forward to giving it a go. I hope to start it this evening - this morning was TA...

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 01:12 PM  
Sissy B

There aren't many details on the website - is it an ebook?

Thanks!

~Sissy B
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 01:56 PM  
katmom

I got the impression that a hardcopy 12-week paper program would be sent with some type of code to access video demonstrations.
Old 03-27-13, 02:16 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I got the e-mail but I know that I don't follow paper workouts on a consistent basis. I might try a wo once and then not do it again if it's on paper.
Old 03-27-13, 02:18 PM  
Sissy B

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
I got the impression that a hardcopy 12-week paper program would be sent with some type of code to access video demonstrations.
I knew there was a code for the video demonstrations but I wasn't sure if you would get a hard copy of the program or if it was in ebook form and you had to download the pages yourself. It wasn't very clear when I looked at it earlier.

I just looked at the site again and now it says that when you order there will be a button to push to download the program and get your code for video access. So it looks like it's an ebook/downloadable program.

~Sissy B
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 02:32 PM  
Messe

It's an ebook: 10 workouts with a 12-week rotation. There are hotlinks in the ebook to the video demos for 35 exercises and 5 mobility drills. I love the way Lauren structured the workouts and the program in Kettlebells for Women, and I'm sure I'll feel the same about this program.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 05:41 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Sue and Martha, are you two able to access the material.

I ordered early this morning and I have yet to receive a password. I've emailed them twice with no response, and I've left a message on her FB page. It's a tad bit irritating? TIA
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 05:45 PM  
Messe

Debbie, I downloaded the ebook as a .zip file from my account page as soon as I made my payment.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 05:54 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Thanks, Martha!

I've tried logging into my account, and I keep getting an error, so I have requested several times to have my password sent to me to no avail. This combined with not getting a response from Ben or Lauren has been pretty annoying.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlebell, lauren brooks, slam