Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-19-10, 08:26 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Thanks Ladies...i was also under the impression that there would be several dvd workouts, but it could be on paper. I look forward to your responses!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 09:36 AM  
gigi

If the follow along workouts are on the DVD...this sounds like great value. I'll be looking forward to what you find out.
Old 06-19-10, 10:59 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

ok. i have to fess up. i ordered this last night. (a bit of an impulse purchase!).
i too contacted them regarding the dvd content.

here's the reply from Mark:

The MB45 Workout Program is on two DVDs, one with an introduction and multiple exercise instructions (include kettlebell exercises like the swing, clean, goblet squat, etc.), and another DVD with six different follow-along workouts. The only thing that's on the DVD insert is the workout schedule for the 6 weeks.

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 11:12 AM  
turbojunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
ok. i have to fess up. i ordered this last night. (a bit of an impulse purchase!).
i too contacted them regarding the dvd content.

here's the reply from Mark:

The MB45 Workout Program is on two DVDs, one with an introduction and multiple exercise instructions (include kettlebell exercises like the swing, clean, goblet squat, etc.), and another DVD with six different follow-along workouts. The only thing that's on the DVD insert is the workout schedule for the 6 weeks.
Similar to my reply from him:

It's both! The MB45 Workout Program is on two DVDs, one with an introduction and multiple exercise instructions (include kettlebell exercises like the swing, clean, goblet squat, etc.), and another DVD with six different follow-along workouts. The only thing that's on the DVD insert is the workout schedule for the 6 weeks. Please let me know if you have any other questions about the program.

Mark de Grasse
MBody Strength
www.MBodyStrength.com

I'm going to order as well. You guys need to stop posting links to new workouts!!!! lol
turbojunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 11:14 AM  
alisoncooks

That's a really great price. I'm tempted and I don't even kettlebell (I always like watching those guys in action, though!)

For those that buy this, I'd love feedback on if you think this would only be appropriate for seasoned kettlebellers. I'd be interested in getting it for DH (most KB dvds are soooo expensive) but only if he wouldn't kill himself doing it.... (does it have good instruction, etc)
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 12:43 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

That's good that they have the follow along workouts, but I wonder if they are dvd-r?
Old 06-19-10, 12:44 PM  
lapis
VF Supporter

Thanks to those who emailed him ..... I was going to this a.m. but checked here first ....... I am going to order this as it sounds like a good deal.
lapis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 01:55 PM  
adrien_73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
That's good that they have the follow along workouts, but I wonder if they are dvd-r?
I have a feeling they are. Normally I won't buy DVD-Rs but I took a chance on this one. Not sure why.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 03:50 PM  
PLS

I ordered too. I need follow along workouts and variety. I can have DH put it on my computer thing he set up and back it up as well if they are dvd-r's. Either way I am looking forward to these.
PLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 03:53 PM  
kali1

I ordered last night
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd-r, kettlebell, kettlebell tutorial, marcus martinez, mark de grasse, mb45, mb45 essentials, mbody strength