Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-20-19, 02:06 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
A food blogger I like has mentioned something very similar to this one on her kid's gift list this year so I'm honestly thrilled you mentioned your experiences. There seem to be lots of similar models, apparently cashing in on the need for something with a reasonable price.

I haven't bought one only because I don't have a smart phone and have no idea how to manage the more technical side of things. (only have a PC)
I bought a Polar A370 watch because I do not have a smartphone. They have a website called polarflow where you can upload your stats.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-19, 08:36 PM  
kas97

I just bought a cheap fitness tracker watch from Amazon last week - because I wanted a watch that fit my large wrists (women's watches do not) and to use as a pedometer. I got a Yamay for $20 and it is awesome - two people at work have since bought them too. I have no idea how accurate the pedometer is (or the sleep tracking/heart rate), but if you are just use it as a guideline, I don't think you will be disappointed.
kas97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-19, 07:57 AM  
MARIKA

Does anyone have or know someone who uses the Bellabeat?
Old 11-21-19, 10:09 AM  
JessicaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I bought a Polar A370 watch because I do not have a smartphone. They have a website called polarflow where you can upload your stats.
Just a warning: I have owned 3 of these Polar watches and they last exactly one year. The usb port breaks after a year and you can no longer charge it. I have attempted to contact the company about this and they just ignore me. Besides that, it's a great watch with great features. I wouldn't have owned 3 of them if that weren't the case!
I now have a fitbit versa...I love it! It costs less but it's way better quality
JessicaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-19, 10:12 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaW View Post
Just a warning: I have owned 3 of these Polar watches and they last exactly one year. The usb port breaks after a year and you can no longer charge it. I have attempted to contact the company about this and they just ignore me. Besides that, it's a great watch with great features. I wouldn't have owned 3 of them if that weren't the case!
I now have a fitbit versa...I love it! It costs less but it's way better quality
I am very sorry to hear that! I love mine. I hardly spent anything on it. I had a $100 Amazon gift card from my contact lens rebate and $25.00 Amazon Visa reward points.

I do not have a smartphone and it seems like every other tracker requires one.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-19, 02:32 PM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lannette View Post
that makes me smile because before i retired i won a fitbit one and disliked the app. I ended up putting it in our local recycling center.
:d:d
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit, fitbits, fitness tracker, fitness trackers, garmin