Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-03-19, 03:40 AM  
IceQueen07

Suzanne Bowen

For those who do her streaming, has she added any new content? I let my subscription go in March because it had been over a year since new videos were uploaded. I sort of miss it but if she is still not adding anything, then it is not worth it for me.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-19, 08:20 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I recently re-subscribed for a month, hoping for new content, but no. There is none. I can't understand it, but I haven't been able to find an explanation anywhere. I do love her barre workouts, and I prefer her style to other instructors, but it would be more enticing to subscribe, if she would put out new content

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-19, 09:17 AM  
sillygirl

One of the Admins on her Facebook group said “something’s in the works” months ago. And recently, someone in the same group (not sure how she is in the know) posted the same comment after another person asked about new content. Not sure if it’s a ploy to keep our hopes up.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-19, 10:49 AM  
SuzieC

Last June, there was a post to her Facebook group informing us that she would be taking a season off for intense rehab on her knee, which was also affecting her hip. I believe that the last workout posted to the site was in April 2018.
Hope she’s ok and that we will see new content soon, but it’s hard to tell when that will be.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-19, 01:36 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I really do hope she is okay, and recovering from her injury/knee and hip issues.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-19, 05:11 PM  
IceQueen07

Thank you. I was hoping new stuff had been posted.

**Candice**
Old 09-02-19, 02:11 PM  
IceQueen07

Anything new added? worth re-subscribing? Received an email that I could resubscribe for $2.00/month - that new workouts had been added. Just a little leery because of past of paying and nothing was added.

**Candice**
Old 09-03-19, 09:15 PM  
hotncmom

I follow her brand on Instagram and this was posted 3 days ago:

We just filmed some more new workouts for SBF and I can't wait for you to meet my very special guest who starred in classic @barreamped workouts!! Stay tuned for more updates on that soon!

2 weeks ago this was posted:

Sending out the schedules for the last three weeks of our current challenge today! They will include some of the new workouts���� How are you guys doing with the challenge so far?? It’s not too late to join in!

This was also posted 2 weeks ago. If you click the link you'll see the post with new workouts listed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1KJxa0B86E/

So apparently there have been some new workouts posted. I also thought about rejoining and got the same email (I think I triggered it when I visited the site?), but I'm into a couple of other things right now, and anxiously awaiting a couple of other new streaming sites to open up. I've discovered a ton of new streaming options and I'm trying them all! It's total ADD but really fun
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-19, 09:58 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
...but I'm into a couple of other things right now, and anxiously awaiting a couple of other new streaming sites to open up. I've discovered a ton of new streaming options and I'm trying them all! It's total ADD but really fun
New streaming sites? What? Who? Where? Please do share!!
Old 09-03-19, 10:03 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
Anything new added? worth re-subscribing? Received an email that I could resubscribe for $2.00/month - that new workouts had been added. Just a little leery because of past of paying and nothing was added.
Suzanne posted 7 new workouts (ranging between 5-19 minutes) on August 9th. Sounds like she will posting more soon!

Tags
suzanne bowen