Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-22-19, 03:38 PM  
shoegoddess

Bootleg KCM DVDs?

HEADS UP:
I ordered Cardio Pump from Amazon and received a DVDr. I contacted Kelly immediately. I believe she's researching the matter. So beware. I also ordered SculptingRX from Amazon and got a bonafide DVD.So IDK! I ended up returning the Cardio Pump to Amazon and ordered it from Mary.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-19, 04:11 PM  
bubbles76

Was Cardio Pump from a third party reseller or amazon direct?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-19, 06:31 PM  
shoegoddess

Amazon direct

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-19, 06:46 PM  
bubbles76

Gee, I better check the two that I ordered back in....February? March??

ETA: I just checked out the list for KCM Cardio Pump, and nowhere did it say it was DVDr. That stinks! I know someone had mentioned some time ago that one of Angie Miller's workouts that was originally released as DVD was now being released as DVDr, but it also doesn't indicate on Amazon that it would be DVDr.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 04-30-19, 06:12 AM  
bubbles76

Update - Another KCM DVDr

KCM Stepboxinng 2 that I received in February is, indeed, DVDr. I am past the return window for amazon. Do you think that Kelly will replace? Nowhere on the description did it mention that it was DVDr. Sculpting Rx, thankfully, is not DVDr.
Old 04-30-19, 09:09 AM  
bubbles76

Just sent the following to Kelly:

"I preordered your 30 MTF Step Boxing 2 from Amazon. I received it in February 2019. I just opened it today (I have a large collection) and was dismayed to discover that it is a DVD-r, not a pressed DVD. I ordered 30 MTF Sculpt Rx at the same time. Luckily, that one appears to be a pressed dvd. Nowhere on amazon's website does it say that Step Boxing 2 would be a DVD-r. I am past the return date on amazon. Is there any way I can swap out this DVD-r for a DVD?"

I don't know if she will let me swap out with her. Maybe I'll have to duke it out with amazon. We'll see.

UPDATE:

Kelly is the best! She is sending me a new dvd. Thank goodness I don't have to fight amazon over this. I hope she can resolve the issue with amazon soon.

So anyone who is like me who has not checked their dvds from amazon, make sure you do so! I'm about to check my Jessica Smith dvd that I bought back in March.
Old 04-30-19, 05:27 PM  
Fitstick

I thought it was odd before I read this thread that Kelly posted on Facebook that some of her dvds are dvd or dvdr and she told what the difference was of the two formats. I was surprised because I thought all of her stuff was on dvd!! She did not indicate they should all be dvds...
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-19, 06:27 PM  
bubbles76

Fitstick, all my previous KCM dvd were DVD. I didn't know she switched to this format; I assumed that amazon did it on their own.
Old 05-16-19, 12:26 AM  
CharM

Collage now says the KCMs are dvd-r.
https://www.collagevideo.com/product...meyer-hot-pack

but when you look at the individual dvd page, there's no mention of dvd-r
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-19, 12:49 AM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Three separate occasions I bought from Amazon and received dvd-rs. With each occurance, there was no mention that it would be a dvd-r. Now if I want to purchase from Amazon I have to take the dvd-r problem under consideration.

Tags
dvd-r, kcm