Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-17-15, 04:46 PM  
alisoncooks

Anyone still using Fe Fit?

I've got this back on my Interest List...
Anyone still using it? Seeing results with it?

And curious: what were you using before or what have you now moved on to?
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 04:57 PM  
mle777

I've never used it, but noticed that Mary has it marked down to $99. I just wanted to mention that in case you didn't see it

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 05:41 PM  
PhyllisG

I still use it. I have done 2 rounds of their 6 day rotation and as I have posted before I got back into my skinny jeans. Now I will do a FeFit workout randomly and still enjoy them. I did Lose weight and tone up. You get a lot done in 30 min and I gave grown to like Hilary. Footage is repeated thru out the set. Hope someone else speaks up.
Can't remember if it was before of after but 21 Day Fix and lots of P57.
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 05:44 PM  
bfit

I use it. I've never done the rotation, but I do the individual workouts from time to time. I like them because they move right along, and you get a lot done in 30 minutes. They're challenging, but not ridiculous in terms of difficulty and impact.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 05:56 PM  
kiwichick

I have the set, did the rotation and still use them occasionally. I did lose inches. It did throw me for a loop that the last group of workouts are recut footage from the earlier workouts. Hilary really grew on me, and after a while I tuned out the mommy talk. They are good, thirty minute workouts.
kiwichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-15, 06:51 PM  
upperwside

Like the workouts.. I have used them for easy break workouts from heavy lifting or kettlebells. I do not like the abs workouts.. 30min of straight abs work... I found them boring and not the type of ab workouts I like to do. Too many crunches etc. Overall a fun and good balanced set (minus the ab ones). I do not feel overly"worked out" after I do them.. that's why I have used them on recovery weeks.... but still feel I did something good that felt good.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-16, 10:11 PM  
Kathleen Ann

Old tread\FeFit or 21 Day Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I still use it. I have done 2 rounds of their 6 day rotation and as I have posted before I got back into my skinny jeans. Now I will do a FeFit workout randomly and still enjoy them. I did Lose weight and tone up. You get a lot done in 30 min and I gave grown to like Hilary. Footage is repeated thru out the set. Hope someone else speaks up.
Can't remember if it was before of after but 21Day Fix and lots of P57.
Can you say you have a preference? Are they similar, completely different?

I'm looking at both of these because of the length but I like doing a total body. Do either fit the bill?

I know they have upper\lower\abs etc. but do they hit all parts like The Firm.
Old 06-24-16, 04:47 AM  
Lannette

Not to encourage you, but Amazon still has this for under $40.00 with prime delivery. (I'm not currently using it but remember posts about the price decrease and checked.)

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-16, 05:08 AM  
Cher

I bought Fe Fit about 6 weeks ago and did it for 3 weeks then quit. Nothing wrong with it, I just get like that at the 3 week mark with rotations. I like them and found them harder than I was expecting. It pacts in a lot in 30 minutes. The only workouts I didn't care for is the ab one and the cardio. I can't spend 30 minutes on abs and the cardio is just not my type of cardio. I currently have it on my trade list so if your interested, maybe we can work something out. (BTW, I'm not trading because I don't like it...I'm trading because I always get that way after I spend any length of time doing one type of workout. I usually end up regretting it and wanting it back 6 months later. I did that with P90X and also 21 Day Fix LOL).
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-16, 01:51 PM  
Kathleen Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
I bought Fe Fit about 6 weeks ago and did it for 3 weeks then quit. Nothing wrong with it, I just get like that at the 3 week mark with rotations. I like them and found them harder than I was expecting. It pacts in a lot in 30 minutes. The only workouts I didn't care for is the ab one and the cardio. I can't spend 30 minutes on abs and the cardio is just not my type of cardio. I currently have it on my trade list so if your interested, maybe we can work something out. (BTW, I'm not trading because I don't like it...I'm trading because I always get that way after I spend any length of time doing one type of workout. I usually end up regretting it and wanting it back 6 months later. I did that with P90X and also 21 Day Fix LOL).
How do you compare FeFit with 21 Day Fix. Can you Give me your take on both.

Tags
fe fit, hilary chung