Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-30-15, 04:15 PM  
akaAnnie

This sounds great, but I contacted them a week ago and no answer. Only my computer (desktop) will play this dvd-r, my picky dvd player won't so I haven't done anything but preview it. How did you contact them?
akaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-15, 06:16 PM  
lorajc

I contacted them on the contact button on their website.........they always answer although it may take a few days.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-15, 09:52 PM  
SueT

I contacted them at ravianayoga@aol.com, and they got back to me within a few hours. They told me that the DVDr is produced by a company in Japan that guarantees the product for 25 years, and is very high quality.

I contacted them because I ordered 2 DVDs, but only got one. They said they would send me another one, a pressed version, next week when the pressed version is available.

I still have a lot of faith in Ravi and Ana, and I think they will rectify any problems that arise.

I hope this helps.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 03:21 PM  
akaAnnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post
I contacted them at ravianayoga@aol.com, and they got back to me within a few hours. They told me that the DVDr is produced by a company in Japan that guarantees the product for 25 years, and is very high quality.

I contacted them because I ordered 2 DVDs, but only got one. They said they would send me another one, a pressed version, next week when the pressed version is available.

I still have a lot of faith in Ravi and Ana, and I think they will rectify any problems that arise.

I hope this helps.

Sue
How do they know? Maybe not even regular dvds will last, the technology is not that old so its all guesswork.
Does the top of anyone else's feel tacky? Mine has a weird feel to it.
akaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 03:32 PM  
rheash92

I contacted them on both email ids and have not heard anything back yet. I am so disappointed not going to order from them anymore. This is really bad.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 04:21 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

I'm really disappointed that the customer service isn't replying to their customers from VF. And after some thought, I do have to agree with Pat58 & DeepBlueSea about "rewarding" their loyal customers that pre-order from their site with DVR while providing Amazon customers with pressed DVDs for the masses (so to speak, as I order from Amazon all the time).

I'm going to keep using my 19 DVDs from Raviana that I currently own, but I just can't give this company my money anymore, based on their shoddy service. I will not be re-purchasing the new one from Amazon.
Old 10-01-15, 06:22 PM  
lorajc

I'm sad for this situation.....as I think of Ravi/Ana as good peeps with good customer serv and I would have hoped this situation would have gone better. Just saying.......sorry for those that didn't get a response though.
Old 10-02-15, 09:55 AM  
lorajc

Okay, I don't know if those that have already posted would like to resend an email or not -- as I did send Ana another email and tell her of the unhappy peeps here....as I felt bad....and wanted to give her a chance to respond and she said this...I hope I'm allowed to add what she put in her email --

Thanks for writing. Please let people know that we are expecting a pressed batch of he new DVD within two weeks and that we are more than happy to replace anyone's DVD without them having to send the other one back. Please know that we answer every e-mail personally but that we get about 100 e-mails a day so sometimes we are running behind. We were travelling all day yesterday.

We looked through our e-mails and there doesn't seem to be anyone whom we haven't answered. (this is our "official" e-mail address). Please let people know that we are anxious to resolve any issues around this DVD. Also, please can feel free to call us at 1.800.243.9642 next week and talk to us personally.
Sat Nam & Blessings!
Ravi & Ana

So I guess we can all email in 2 weeks and get a pressed one with no problem at all. That's not a problem, correct?
Old 10-02-15, 11:07 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting that Lora, and for writing to Ana.

I am feeling bad about this whole thing. I am chagrin for posting anything remotely negative about Ana. Their videos have been so helpful for me, and I've communicated with Ana many times and met her several times at workshops, and she's never been anything less than wonderful. I don't know how she could possibly remember me among all the people that she meets and works with, but she did!

They go so far above and beyond and it seems to me that Ana does in particular. In the production world, sometimes stuff like this just happens. I honestly do not believe that Ana and Ravi intentionally meant to slight anyone and that it was one of those "s**t happens" situations. They are going to rectify it. So I think it's time for me to open my video and use it to address a whole boatload of stress in my life.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-15, 12:01 PM  
rheash92

Lora what email is their official email? I am going to email again and try because I haven't received anything from them and I also checked the spam folder. Thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ravi and ana, raviana