Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-31-13, 11:00 PM  
rose181

Anyone else cave for Jennifer Galardi's newest?

I've always been a fan of Jennifer and really like shorter workouts so I caved. I really only wanted the yoga and toning one but it was a better deal to get all 3. I figured the dance one looked fun. I ordered yesterday and it has already shipped! Anyone else interested?

http://www.fitinonly10.com/
rose181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-13, 11:21 PM  
MJ525

Why do I open these threads!

It is a better deal to get all 3. I have zero interest in the dance one, that will definitely be going on the share the wealth thread.
MJ525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-13, 12:32 AM  
Susan

I caved and ordered the set of 3 from Amazon. I doubt I'll use the yoga one, but the set of three was cheaper than buying two individual DVDs.
Old 02-01-13, 01:16 AM  
txfitmom

I caved too, how could I resist?!!! That is a great price and I love her style of workouts. I ended up having a $40 credit on amazon so I went ahead and added the new Brooke Burke workouts as well!!!

Dreams aren't just dreams, they are goals that can be achieved.
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-13, 10:10 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Yes, I'm very interested. The dance one not so much, but as everyone else said it's a better deal to get all three. I didn't realize amazon was offering the same great deal as her website. Gonna check it out. Thanks!
summer breeze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-13, 11:36 AM  
blzgrl

I ordered the yoga. I wouldn't use the other two, so I didn't go for the set.
blzgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-13, 02:02 PM  
Susan

My Amazon order is already showing as shipped, but I thought I'd post to let everyone know that this seller always immediately posts the orders as having been shipped... and then doesn't actually mail the package for another few days. (This is the same distributor who sells PopPhysique and the ZCut workouts.)
Old 02-01-13, 03:07 PM  
rose181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
My Amazon order is already showing as shipped, but I thought I'd post to let everyone know that this seller always immediately posts the orders as having been shipped... and then doesn't actually mail the package for another few days. (This is the same distributor who sells PopPhysique and the ZCut workouts.)
That's annoying. Thanks for letting us know. I won't be waiting by the door then!
rose181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-13, 09:22 AM  
rykram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I hope this has changed. I ordered yesterday and got a shipping notice too. I have noticed that Amazon itself has done this to me in the past -- I always thought it was because they wanted to prevent me from changing my mind and canceling. Paranoia!

I will be happy if they arrive sometime next weeks.
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-13, 09:28 AM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rykram View Post
I hope this has changed. I ordered yesterday and got a shipping notice too. I have noticed that Amazon itself has done this to me in the past -- I always thought it was because they wanted to prevent me from changing my mind and canceling. Paranoia!
Based on my experience with the seller, you probably received the tracking info that says something like "package in transit to carrier," which basically means that the seller printed the USPS shipping label. It could be several days before the tracking shows that the package arrived at the post office in CA.

And FWIW, I have always thought that sellers did this sort of thing to prevent cancellations, too! This particular seller posts the items as shipped within hours of receiving the orders, and then a day or two later he posts the tracking number, and then days after that, he actually brings the packages to the post office. (At least that has been my experience.)

Tags
fit in only 10, jennifer galardi, watch it now, win tv