Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-05-11, 08:03 PM  
alikruegs
VF Supporter

My little sister is starting hipcentric, so I'll eventually be able to report on her results. She's also going to try to do some of the eating / diet plans. She called me from the supermarket to ask what cilantro and chives are and where she might find them.

The most obvious meta results I've noticed from this programs are thin, defined and strong abs, and a shrinking waist. I noticed this with my trials on hipcentric which I did up til about half way through level 6 (I got side-tracked with some health issues). So, it's not just abcentric that does this to the abs and waist, although I think it probably has more of an effect. I think TA's method gives predictably good results for abs and arms - as in, there's a certain "TA" look to one's arms and abs when doing her workouts. I think this is less true for the lower body.
Old 09-05-11, 10:46 PM  
Buzzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduke View Post
Are you doing TA's cardio only? Are you just doing the strength work? These results really mystify me.
I did her strength work, plus Hamelin D'Abell for weighted arms instead of TA weighted arms (he goes slower & does more reps than she does so I like him better) and for cardio I walked the dog for about 40 minutes (briskly and on hills) every morning. Other than that, with a stray from TA about once a week to do other workouts, I didn't do much TA cardio... only occasionally when I had extra time on my hands & wanted to learn it, but nothing that I would count as helping with my results. HTH
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta, metamorphosis, rip:60, tracy anderson meta, tracy anderson results